Author Topic: My Cat Videos  (Read 1967 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My Cat Videos
« on: August 21, 2008, 02:28:11 AM »
Hi,

I know this is completely off topic...

I just uploaded a couple of videos of my cat... I dont know if anyone likes to share cat videos? I do.

http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/cat-videos/

muman613

PS: Check out my latest posts on how Obama is slipping in the polls.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: My Cat Videos
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 08:06:06 AM »
Cats rule!  Your cat looks just like my cat, except mine wouldn't be still for five seconds to let me film him. :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 08:23:13 AM »
Those are great Muman. I love cats. I have a hybrid Bengal. They legalized thier ownership in Georgia two years ago and I bought one immediately. Her name is Azia and I absolutley adore her. Cats have such great personalities peppered with attitude.

Like Ranter's, she won't stay still long enough to take a picture.  I only have one good pic of her. I will have to take some video like you and try and pull some good stills out.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 08:57:43 AM »
i think it's time for you to have kids....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 04:52:51 PM »
What do you mean hybrid Bengal, is she part tiger?
My Kittie is 16 years old (may she live to be 120...), I absolutely love her but I don't think I would like another cat after her.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »
What do you mean hybrid Bengal, is she part tiger?
My Kittie is 16 years old (may she live to be 120...), I absolutely love her but I don't think I would like another cat after her.

Bengal domestic cats trace back to experimental crosses between common domestic cats and the Asian Leopard Cat (ALC), felis bengalensis (from which the name "Bengal" derives). Often sold in pet stores in the early 20th century, these beautiful leopard-cat kittens looked like tiny leopards but grew into untouchable, untamable cats unsuitable as pets. In the early 1960's, Jean Mill owned a female ALC and gave her a solid black, domestic male as a companion. To everyone's surprise, the two produced a tiny, hybrid kitten which a year later produced a second-generation hybrid. This line died out, but encouraged by the success, and dreaming of a tiny domestic leopard breed, in 1980 Jean Mill obtained several first-generation kittens from Dr. Willard Centerwall at Loma Linda University who had hybridized the two species in his studies of apparent leukemia protection enjoyed by the ALC. Two of these female hybrids, Praline and Pennybank, became the first foundation cats in early Bengal history. The newly formed, genetics oriented International Cat Association (TICA) welcomed Bengals into their registry, and into their New Breed classes at gigantic INCAT shows all over the country. Exhibitors and visitors crowded around Jean Mill's cages to delight in viewing this stunning new breed. TICA judges were fascinated by the genetic possibilities of working with heretofore unknown gene components.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »
Cats are only nice to people, because they know they get some    tidbits. Imo they are the most unloyal pets ever.  :(

They are only good to catch rats and mouses if you have a farm.

But then also they do this only for their own stomach  ;D

Also is known that cats are stealing from the kitchen, the storage cellar and the pantry.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »
Pheasant,

That is a common misperception. I have had many cats over a period of almost 20 years and each cat has a unique personality. The cat I took the video of is very, very affectionate and loves to sleep on my lap or on my chest. Sometimes I wake up and the cat is sleeping on my bed. This cat is very in tune with me and will follow me outside when I sit in my yard and meditate. Some of my other cats only need about 5 minutes of hug time and they are satisfied.

It doesnt seem to be associated with feeding them. Sometimes I am not the one who feeds them and yet most cats are attracted to me.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 08:14:38 PM »
You seem to have a special righteous cat.

But the neighbors of my parents have had a cat without manners and this cat lurks always near our kitchen and on the backside of the house near the storage cellar.

After it has stolen a couple of times food from us, my mother was very upset and she had always an old patten near the window to throw after it.

My father was against this, but in this issue he had nothing to say. ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »
When my sister brought her cats over to be kittysat for a while one of them seemed ok and played with me a lot and the other sulked in a corner in a very cold mood most of the time until she saw my sister again and then she came to life. She's very attached to my sister. When she saw her again she ran up to her.

I spent a lot of time with them. I ended up being sick from the cat dander later, but the two had very distinct personalities and I loved them. :)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

Very cute videos.
I don't have any videos but here's some pictures of our cats:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »
I stand by my point: It's time to get married and have kids, Muman...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein