Author Topic: This is a must watch video!!! Islam Unveiled!  (Read 2575 times)

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
This is a must watch video!!! Islam Unveiled!
« on: August 21, 2008, 06:52:55 AM »
Watch the total series of videos. Unbelievable! The world needs to wake up!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: This is a must watch video!!! Islam Unveiled!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:39:28 AM »
Great set of videos.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:38 AM »
She is very good. I have listened to her many times speaking at various talk shows.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 02:00:28 AM »
She is very good. I will watch them at a later time
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 07:34:43 AM »
I like her but, in all honesty, she falls short in her lack of effort to confront this fraud of there being a "Palestinian People", "West Bank" and "East Jerusalem". 

Early on in her career, I had supplied her with information/research she'd use in her lectures, debates and probably her book....  I used to keep in contact with her quite often but until the confrontation on the "Palestinian" "West Bank" myths we've not kept in contact.

She's good in confronting Islam but still misses the mark when it comes to Israel and the Jewish people imo.  In factual correctness "The Lebanon" is also a part of Eretz Yisrael and its first documented history is in the book of Genesis as being inclusive as the Northern border of Eretz Yisrael.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »
silly people (the original poster in particular)

Mention her name Brigintte Gabriel.

the video is titled
Brigitte Gabriel: Islam Unveiled (1 of 8)

you could save people from watching if they have heard her many times..

BTW, she is very good, at explaining to the left what arabs are. But she was never a muslim, never studied islam as a muslim.  Never memorised chunks of quran.

And isn't even talking directly about islam. She talks about arabs, islammic society.. The lebanese christians( interestingly, she once said, in an interview with tamar yonah, that they never used to consider themselves arabs, they go back before arabs, and speak aramaic)