Author Topic: Nazi Klan versus 3 JDL guys  (Read 5233 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Nazi Klan versus 3 JDL guys
« on: August 21, 2008, 10:28:24 AM »
 :::D :::D O0               
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Nazi Klan versus 3 JDL guys
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 10:39:06 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 10:39:24 AM »
lmao  :::D
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »
This looks so fake, like it was staged, but still funny :::D
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 10:41:39 AM »
Irv is founder of the JDL????

I am disappointed in any Jew that would appear on the Springer show. There are much better forums to shoot for. Most of Springer's fights are staged. He admitted this himself.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 10:44:14 AM »

I am disappointed in any Jew that would appear on the Springer show. There are much better forums to shoot for. Most of Springer's fights are staged. He admitted this himself.
Yes some of the characters he has on his shows seem like actors
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 10:45:07 AM »

Yes some of the characters he has on his shows seem like actors
Yes they do.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 11:28:05 AM »
To think I had the idea to do what Jerry Springer does 20 years ago and never ran with it. 8;)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »
What fools.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 11:51:17 AM »
Isn't that the guy that said that Jonathan Pollard should get the death penalty?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »
Isn't that the guy that said that Jonathan Pollard should get the death penalty?
I think so

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »
I think so

Yes

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »
  I wish I was there.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 12:07:04 PM »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 12:12:14 PM »
Perfect cartoon. And of course it is ok for the Clintons to give nuclear secrets to the Chinese.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 01:54:07 PM »
so fake!  And Irv Rubin is not the founder of the JDL...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 01:58:06 PM »
Funny Nazi clowns...

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 02:05:48 PM »
I must say that Klan dude on the death bed does deserve to die.  Even though it's probably fake.  I must agree with Dr. Dan that Rubin was not the founder of the JDL.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 03:32:24 PM »
Really shows the depths to which Irv Rubin besmirched the JDL. To go on a show like Jerry Springer and make a mockery of this great organization Rabbi Meir Kahane started to save Jewish lives is unforgivable. What was he thinking pimping himself and the JDL out to this animal Jerry Springer who all he does is peddle depravity to the world? Simply ridiculous.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »
Really shows the depths to which Irv Rubin besmirched the JDL. To go on a show like Jerry Springer and make a mockery of this great organization Rabbi Meir Kahane started to save Jewish lives is unforgivable. What was he thinking pimping himself and the JDL out to this animal Jerry Springer who all he does is peddle depravity to the world? Simply ridiculous.

Nobody should do such a thing.

Perhaps he thought, that he will get publicity. But he should have thought about the fact how much publicity he gave to this Nazi KKK beasts.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 04:02:16 PM »
I'm almost at a loss for words....

Maybe Rubin was looking to appeal to trailer park trash demographic that watches that show, to show them that there are tough Jews that will punch klansmen on tv???????  ????

What a train wreck.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 04:03:02 PM »
That was great! O0

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 04:42:51 PM »

I used to think the same thing (and I saw this before a long time ago, and also I have heard some places the JDL was getting publicity in- for example Rav Kahane giving an interview to playboy magazine). So I dont know if this was really out of the ordinary, I mean if we can accept the interview of Rav Kahane with that magazine, then this isn't that far off from the JDL and the publicity they were trying to get (although arguably I think that their might be many who would object to these things, but they had their own minds, visions and opinions on what is best).
  I think that the message probably was to the low-lives out their- the white trash and the blacks, who would be inclined to anti-semitism, that the JDL is their and that the Jews are tough and strong, etc. (the things that sometimes, I repeat sometimes was and are overprojected in order to make a point- that we are the different types of Jews, dont mess with us, etc. )
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 06:22:01 PM »
cheap entertainment, I giggled but it wasn't that funny.