Author Topic: Nazi Klan versus 3 JDL guys  (Read 5232 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Nazi Klan versus 3 JDL guys
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 06:29:26 PM »
Check this out. (mentions JDL)

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 06:43:47 PM »
Really shows the depths to which Irv Rubin besmirched the JDL. To go on a show like Jerry Springer and make a mockery of this great organization Rabbi Meir Kahane started to save Jewish lives is unforgivable. What was he thinking pimping himself and the JDL out to this animal Jerry Springer who all he does is peddle depravity to the world? Simply ridiculous.

Precisely! Low-life pimp!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »

I thought that was cheesy, promoting interracial mixing isn't much better.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »
strange..
so one of the klansman was wearing a kippa and what looked a bit like teffilin or a tallit, under his klan suit.

i'd seen a brief clip of that in the past, where it focuses on a fight between the klansman and a man I guess was Irv Rubin.  From the brief clip I saw it gave the impression that the jew was the one with the kippa and tallit thing on, and the guy in the regular suit was the klansman!

quite a stunt. I'm glad that Irv wasn't fazed by it..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 08:43:44 PM »
strange..
so one of the klansman was wearing a kippa and what looked a bit like teffilin or a tallit, under his klan suit.

i'd seen a brief clip of that in the past, where it focuses on a fight between the klansman and a man I guess was Irv Rubin.  From the brief clip I saw it gave the impression that the jew was the one with the kippa and tallit thing on, and the guy in the regular suit was the klansman!

I wonder if the Klan has any type of garment like that?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »
Really shows the depths to which Irv Rubin besmirched the JDL. To go on a show like Jerry Springer and make a mockery of this great organization Rabbi Meir Kahane started to save Jewish lives is unforgivable. What was he thinking pimping himself and the JDL out to this animal Jerry Springer who all he does is peddle depravity to the world? Simply ridiculous.

Excellent point!

The splinter forum should be called Irvrubin.com.

Chaim should have Kahane.org.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 10:15:38 PM »

I used to think the same thing (and I saw this before a long time ago, and also I have heard some places the JDL was getting publicity in- for example Rav Kahane giving an interview to playboy magazine).

No.

Like it or not, Playboy magazine has some of the best writers in the business.

It is a high-brow publication in many respects.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »
  I wish I was there.
if u and i were there paulette it would take a swat team to stop us not just the stage hands  :::D :::D
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 10:23:18 PM »
strange..

no, this was very distinctive fancy dress , dressing up as a kind of religious jew , maybe one he saw on the television in a synagogue. This was like religious jewish clothing for praying. Probably got something in a reform jewish shop.   Not klan ware!  This was under his klan-ware, I think he pulled his hat off to reveal his kippa, as a suprise the moment before confrontation with Irv.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »

Jerry Springer is the son of Satan.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »

Jerry Springer is the son of Satan.

jerry springer is an entertainer and a clown at best.  While he might be doing his job, it's a tasteless way of performing and should strongly be discouraged for other entertainers.

He is not the son of Satan.  because if he were, then I'm not sure what Hitler and Osama Bin Laden anymore...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 11:02:01 PM »
This was clearly staged as are almost all "confrontations" on the Jerry Springer show. The Jerry Springer "confrontations" are as authentic as professional wrestling.

Irv Rubin was not part of the JDL, just as his evil wife Shelly does not represent JDL.

Unless you think that cursing Jonathan Pollard and calling for his murder in front of 30 million Americans on the Merv Griffin Show represents JDL.

Or that endorsing Arik Sharon's expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Gush Katif represents JDL.

Or that telling the Village Voice that you "would not sit shiva if Meir Kahane dropped dead" represents JDL.

Or that condemning as "terrorism" all of the bombings and teargassing incidents that led to the liberation of over 1 million Soviet Jews represents JDL.

Or that condemning "Jews Against (Jesse) Jackson" as "racist" represents JDL.

The list of the Rubins' unforgivable crimes against the Jewish people is endless.

After Irv Rubin cursed Pollard and called for the death of Pollard on national television, and after Rubin cursed Rabbi Kahane and said that he would be happy if Rabbi Kahane dropped dead, I said on my radio program in the 1980s: "May Hashem (G-d) do to Irv Rubin and his evil supporters all of the terrible things that the Rubinites have said should happen to good Jews."

Hashem in His infinite wisdom and mercy has started this process:

Rubin said that Pollard should get the death penalty. Instead Hashem gave Rubin the death penalty. And Hashem also gave the death penalty to Rubin's evil codefendant and right hand man Earl Krugel, who became an informer when he and Rubin were arrested for a stupid offense.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 11:11:33 PM »
strange..

no, this was very distinctive fancy dress , dressing up as a kind of religious jew , maybe one he saw on the television in a synagogue. This was like religious jewish clothing for praying. Probably got something in a reform jewish shop.   Not klan ware!  This was under his klan-ware, I think he pulled his hat off to reveal his kippa, as a suprise the moment before confrontation with Irv.

There are so many hundreds of different Klans that it's hard to know what kind of stuff they might do to mock Jews in their ceremonies, but I think you're right that this was intended as a surprise.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 11:20:09 PM »
This was clearly staged as are almost all "confrontations" on the Jerry Springer show. The Jerry Springer "confrontations" are as authentic as professional wrestling.

Irv Rubin was not part of the JDL, just as his evil wife Shelly does not represent JDL.

Unless you think that cursing Jonathan Pollard and calling for his murder in front of 30 million Americans on the Merv Griffin Show represents JDL.

Or that endorsing Arik Sharon's expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Gush Katif represents JDL.

Or that telling the Village Voice that you "would not sit shiva if Meir Kahane dropped dead" represents JDL.

Or that condemning as "terrorism" all of the bombings and teargassing incidents that led to the liberation of over 1 million Soviet Jews represents JDL.

The list of the Rubins' unforgivable crimes against the Jewish people is endless.

After Irv Rubin cursed Pollard and called for the death of Pollard on national television, and after Rubin cursed Rabbi Kahane and said that he would be happy if Rabbi Kahane dropped dead, I said on my radio program in the 1980s: "May Hashem (G-d) do to Irv Rubin and his evil supporters all of the terrible things that the Rubinites have said should happen to good Jews."

Rubin said that Pollard should get the death penalty. Instead Hashem gave Rubin the death penalty. And Hashem also gave the death penalty to Rubin's evil codefendant and right hand man Earl Krugel, who became an informer when he and Rubin were arrested for a stupid offense.

Shalom Chaim Ben....I want to say thank you for making this forum. I am a republican Jew and I was happy to find this forum and so many nice people here.
It is so nice to have people to talk to that agree with me about how the Liberal Jews and Muslims are destroying Israel. I had no one to talk to when I got upset about the situation in Israel. This forum brings us all together in DEFENSE of ISRAEL !!! I find other topics of interest here as well.
Thank you again for making this forum and bringing so many good people together.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 11:39:10 PM »
Chaim raises a good point.  Springer himself has admitted openly that the "confrontations" on his show were staged.   Only makes it more of a joke that rubin did this...

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 01:12:36 PM »

I read about that. Wikipedia.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2008, 11:27:57 PM »
Chaim raises a good point.  Springer himself has admitted openly that the "confrontations" on his show were staged.   Only makes it more of a joke that rubin did this...

what do you mean by staged?

Have you seen some of the punches thrown on that show?  girls to girls even.. They aren't actors.or trained stunt men and women.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »

what do you mean by staged?

Have you seen some of the punches thrown on that show?  girls to girls even.. They aren't actors.or trained stunt men and women.

Sorry bro, you've been had.   Most* and I stress, MOST of the "confrontations" on that show were staged.   They were even given instructions like, we'll give you each 1 good shot, then we're breaking it up.... This has been exposed countless times that most of the fights were faked, and/or staged on that program.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2008, 11:44:19 PM »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »
The splinter forum should be called Irvrubin.com.

Amein.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 02:23:23 AM »
I saw this video long ago as well. This is the joke that irv rubin was. He played games with hollywood jews, went on perverted tv shows and stole money from chaim. Thankfully this fraud has kicked off to gehenom.
I am urinating on a Koran.