Author Topic: Obama's Meetings With Palestinians.  (Read 2911 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Obama's Meetings With Palestinians.
« on: August 21, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »
This is yet another piece of evidence and another reason to vote for Senator John McCain, the lesser of the evils.

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
Re: Obama's Meetings With Palestinians.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 01:25:16 PM »
Just watched the video... Obama is just weak on terror... Liberal foreign policy now would be a huge mistake...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »
Just watched the video... Obama is just weak on terror... Liberal foreign policy now would be a huge mistake...

obama is not a liberal, that is a kind word. obama is a moZlem. He is not just weak on terror, he is a COWARDLY wuss. BD1111- WHERE IS YOUR HEAD? WAKE UP! My Goodness! Are we talking to WALLS here? Go to the Jewsagainstobama H.Q. and WAKE UP.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 01:45:36 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 02:17:15 PM »
He's an Arab/Black whatever you want to call him. Either way these 2 animal groups side with terrorist Arabs, because they're so oppressed. ::)

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »
Your right liberal is way too kind... The guy is either naive or he is on the other side, you can't negotiate with terrorists!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »
He's an Arab/Black whatever you want to call him. Either way these 2 animal groups side with terrorist Arabs, because they're so oppressed. ::)

Hi Nopeace ... Obama's plans for Israel if he is elected are quite sinister. I can't believe the leftie Jews are supporting Obama.
What is it about the leftist Jews? Do they think evil is some made up word? Do the leftist Jews think terrorism is made up too?
Do the leftist Jews really believe that the Muslims want to make nice after all their demands of dismanteling Israel are catered to?
Nopeace, it's nice to see someone as young as you with good common sense and intelligence. Thank goodness the Liberal teachers didn't get to you!

Shalom for now -  Dox       :)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 04:07:57 PM »

Hi Nopeace ... Obama's plans for Israel if he is elected are quite sinister. I can't believe the leftie Jews are supporting Obama.
What is it about the leftist Jews? Do they think evil is some made up word? Do the leftist Jews think terrorism is made up too?
Do the leftist Jews really believe that the Muslims want to make nice after all their demands of dismanteling Israel are catered to?
Nopeace, it's nice to see someone as young as you with good common sense and intelligence. Thank goodness the Liberal teachers didn't get to you!

Thanks Dox. O0 Through college and Grad school where lefties go to get stupid, I was actually educated! It is extremely easy to see through hypocratic communistic professors. After seeing these liberals you KNOW you don't and can't want to be like them.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »

Thanks Dox. O0 Through college and Grad school where lefties go to get stupid, I was actually educated! It is extremely easy to see through hypocratic communistic professors. After seeing these liberals you KNOW you don't and can't want to be like them.

Shalom again Nopeace, I hear you about your brother..I know it's difficult and my sister in law is a liberal Jew and she has ' confused my brother ' to the point where he thinks she is right. During family get togethers we do not discuss politics anymore, especially if my sister in law is around.
Good for you standing your ground on knowing what is right and what is wrong! Never let them slience you!

Shalom from Dox 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 04:24:10 PM »

Shalom again Nopeace, I hear you about your brother..I know it's difficult and my sister in law is a liberal Jew and she has ' confused my brother ' to the point where he thinks she is right. During family get togethers we do not discuss politics anymore, especially if my sister in law is around.
Good for you standing your ground on knowing what is right and what is wrong! Never let them slience you!

Shalom from Dox 

btw Dox: I didn't mean to be rude. I wasn't sure if that's your signature or you shut off from the site a bit early for Shabbos, but Shalom to you as well as our other members! O0

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »

Shalom from Dox 

btw Dox: I didn't mean to be rude. I wasn't sure if that's your signature or you shut off from the site a bit early for Shabbos, but Shalom to you as well as our other members! O0

I was writing a reply and then new applies to my post appeared, then when I went to post my reply it said the web page expired and I had to sign onto the forum again.
That happens to me often, I write a reply and when I go to post it...the reply is not there. This is frustrating for me because I have to write the post again.
You were not rude at all ....in fact I may have some time ago been rude to you in a reply...I didn't know who you were and I do apologise for that...thanks Nopeace for understanding. I hope I am forgiven.   I apologise to anyone I may have offended when I first came on board.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 04:50:56 PM »

Shalom from Dox 

I was writing a reply and then new applies to my post appeared, then when I went to post my reply it said the web page expired and I had to sign onto the forum again.
That happens to me often, I write a reply and when I go to post it...the reply is not there. This is frustrating for me because I have to write the post again.
You were not rude at all ....in fact I may have some time ago been rude to you in a reply...I didn't know who you were and I do apologise for that...thanks Nopeace for understanding. I hope I am forgiven.   I apologise to anyone I may have offended when I first came on board.

Shalom from Dox   

Let no more be said. :) I can't take offense. I think we all say things that we're not sure how it's construed, no worries.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »
Don't insult animals.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 09:36:59 PM »
Don't insult animals.

That was mean, when I wrote that I wasn't thinking. I'll go to my local zoo and repent. :-[