Author Topic: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal  (Read 20957 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:04 AM »
Sephardic Jews make up a majority of Israel's Jewish population, but still what this guy says is insane regardless...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 02:24:37 AM »
Suicide bombings, Jihad and Islam being evil are irrelevant.

Why is the killing of innocent people irrelevant?  Is it because the people being killed in Israel are Jews?  If so, we have a right to defend ourselves against barbaric goat fornicating hordes, as well as the nazis like you, who support them.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 02:30:33 AM »
Those muzzienazi who have been made to pulp at Chechenya and Sinkiang are gathering dare to speak against Jewish. O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 02:32:12 AM »
It's irrelevant because the Palestinians are fighting using their method however cowardly it may be. American Indians would scalp the White Man and that was their method. Methods are irrelevant. What's relevant is why. Kahanists openly state their desire to exterminate all Muslims and stretch their borders from the Nile to Euphrates. The Arabs want to do the same to you. Why are you right? Simply because your religion is right and their's is wrong? They think they're right and you're wrong. You can recognize them as your enemy but it's ridiculous that you think they're evil for simply doing what anyone would do in these circumstances. Admit that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »
Kahanists openly state their desire to exterminate all Muslims
They did?  When?

The Arabs want to do the same to you.
   Yes the arabs do want to exterminate the Jews and have tried several times, and they are defeated always....   But there is no secret Jewish agenda to exterminate Muslims, so why do you spread such a malicious lie?

it's ridiculous that you think they're evil for simply doing

Do you really think the Arabs don't consider Jews evil for choosing to live in a certain place that they have deemed "Islamic land?"   Afterall, that is what motivates their jihad.  So is that also "ridiculous" ?  Or do you agree with the Arabs?   Now who's the hypocrite, raga muffin?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 02:40:16 AM »
The Palestinians are fighting for Islam more than their rights to live in Palestine. You are religious Zionists so you have no right to criticize them for doing exactly what you are doing. Religious Zionists couldn't care less about history. The Palestinians are more closely related to the original Hebrews than the Ashkenazi so under historic circumstances they are right.
Translation: Even though I profess to be a White Nationalist, I am going to side with whoever is killing Jews no matter what the color of their skin or nationality is.  ::)

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 02:42:07 AM »
You would be right if you said my ancestors lived there and I will reclaim the land the Romans threw me out of. You couldn't care less about this. You're hypocrites in the purest form.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 02:42:39 AM »
The Palestinians are fighting for Islam more than their rights to live in Palestine. You are religious Zionists so you have no right to criticize them for doing exactly what you are doing. Religious Zionists couldn't care less about history. The Palestinians are more closely related to the original Hebrews than the Ashkenazi so under historic circumstances they are right.
Translation: Even though I profess to be a White Nationalist, I am going to side with whoever is killing Jews no matter what the color of their skin or nationality is.  ::)

CF, that was a pretty accurate translation, I read that the same way...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 02:44:47 AM »
You would be right if you said my ancestors lived there and I will reclaim the land the Romans threw me out of. You couldn't care less about this. You're hypocrites in the purest form.
Much like you, who professes to stick up for indigenous peoples in their native lands, while all the while believing that all of Europe and half of Asia belongs to you because you are of the master race.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 02:46:27 AM »
Blaise, I know this is a tough concept to grasp, but JTF does not advocating exterminating every Muslim on the face of the earth.  But we are in favor of killing those who kill Jews.  Anyone that harbors, or helps them with their murderous acts is also guilty. Rabbi Kahane said once that he wishes the Arabs well, but in their own countries.

Also, here are some questions for you to ponder, courtesy of the Great Emperor Misha of the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler:

1..  Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the ‘Palestinians’ and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israel’s border in order to ?push the Jews into the sea?. The Arabs lost and Israel took control of the land. Do you agree that if the Koranimals don’t want to lose territory to Israel, then they shouldn’t start wars? Do you agree that there is justice that Israel, who as far back as 1948 has always sought peace with her far larger neighbors, should live in prosperity - making the desert bloom - while the residents of 19 adjacent Arab countries who are blessed with far more land as well as oil wealth live in their own feces?

2.  Did you know that the ‘Palestinians’ could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years before Mohammed ever had a wet dream about virgins? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since. Do you agree this is like a murderer who kills his parents and asks for special treatment since he is now an orphan?

3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians? How about to other Arabs? Wouldn?t you just LOVE to be a citizen of Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, or Syria?

4. Since as many Jews (approximately 850,000) were kicked out of Arab countries as were Arabs who left present day Israel (despite being literally begged to stay), why should Arabs be permitted to return to Israel if Jews aren’t allowed to set foot in Arab countries? Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?
# Israel resettled and absorbed all of the Jews from Arab countries who wished to become Israelis. Why haven’t any Arab countries offered to resettle Arabs who were displaced from Israel, leaving them to rot for 60 years in squalid refugee camps? And why are those refugee camps still there? Could it be that the billions of dollars that the UNWRA has sent there goes to terrorist groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, El Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, or Hezbollah? How did Yassir Arafat achieve his $300 million in wealth? Why aren’t these funds distributed for humanitarian use? >:(

{snip}

5. Please explain why you are so concerned about Arabs, who possess 99% of the land in this region and are in control of the world’s greatest natural resource, which literally flows out of the ground? Can’t their brother muslims offer some of the surplus land and nature’s riches to the ‘Palestinians’? Or is it true that Arabs are willing to die right down to the last ‘Palestinian’?

6. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say, people in Saudi Arabia who are beheaded, subject to amputation, stoning, honor killing etc.? What about women who are denied any semblance of basic civil rights, including the right not to be treated as property for the entertainment and abuse of her father, brothers, or husbands? What about the Muslims in Sudan and Egypt who are still enslaved, or the women there whose genitalia are barbarically cut off? How about the oppression of Shiites by Sunnis, the gassing of the Kurds by Iraq, or the massacre of ‘Palestinians’ by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesn’t this concern you?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 02:46:55 AM »

Our ancestors did live there, you fool!   The Romans did throw us out, but first the Babylonians did.   And before the Romans, the Syrian-Greeks oppressed us in our land.   We have returned after some 2000 years, we are not going to let jihadist Arabs exterminate us.... No matter what hypocrites like you desire to see... and hypocrites like you have long tormented us in the lands that do not belong to us.   But in the end, the Jews prevail.   That is the take home lesson, troll.

What makes you think you can speak for members of this forum?     One is not "religious" in any Jewish meaning of the term if he does not understand that his forefathers walked the Land of Israel

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 02:48:06 AM »
Blaise, I want you to define lebensraum right now and then swear to me on the Book of Odin that you don't believe in it.

Betcha can't do it.  ;)

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 02:49:19 AM »
They did?  When?
Are you kidding? You may not but Victor Vancier does.
Yes the arabs do want to exterminate the Jews and have tried several times, and they are defeated always....   But there is no secret Jewish agenda to exterminate Muslims, so why do you spread such a malicious lie?
Like I said, you may not want this but your fellow Kahanists do.
Do you really think the Arabs don't consider Jews evil for choosing to live in a certain place that they have deemed "Islamic land?"   Afterall, that is what motivates their jihad.  So is that also "ridiculous" ?  Or do you agree with the Arabs?   Now who's the hypocrite, raga muffin?
They consider you evil for the same reason you consider them evil. I don't care about the Arab-Jewish conflict. I want to expose your hypocrisy and supremacism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 02:52:38 AM »
I want to expose your hypocrisy and supremacism.
And in the process expose your own Aryan supremacism. I notice that you have ignored me each and every time I have called you out on your racial philosophies. All you do is keep repeating ad-nauseum that Jews want to exterminate all Muslims and how "Victor Vancier" wants to kill all Arabs, without documenting once where Chaim has actually said that. Gee whiz... I wonder how it is that you know so much about total extermination... maybe because your grandparents exterminated 6 1/2 million Jews and because you want to do the same to the Jews that are still alive today? Tell me--is there a better explanation for why you are so obsessed with genocide and assume everyone wants to commit it? Get it through your thick Aryan skull--not everyone is preoccupied with mass murder of other races and religions. Get over it.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 02:56:21 AM »
Blaise, I know this is a tough concept to grasp, but JTF does not advocating exterminating every Muslim on the face of the earth.  But we are in favor of killing those who kill Jews.  Anyone that harbors, or helps them with their murderous acts is also guilty. Rabbi Kahane said once that he wishes the Arabs well, but in their own countries.

Also, here are some questions for you to ponder, courtesy of the Great Emperor Misha of the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler:

1..  Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the ‘Palestinians’ and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israel’s border in order to ?push the Jews into the sea?. The Arabs lost and Israel took control of the land. Do you agree that if the Koranimals don’t want to lose territory to Israel, then they shouldn’t start wars? Do you agree that there is justice that Israel, who as far back as 1948 has always sought peace with her far larger neighbors, should live in prosperity - making the desert bloom - while the residents of 19 adjacent Arab countries who are blessed with far more land as well as oil wealth live in their own feces?

2.  Did you know that the ‘Palestinians’ could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years before Mohammed ever had a wet dream about virgins? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since. Do you agree this is like a murderer who kills his parents and asks for special treatment since he is now an orphan?

3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians? How about to other Arabs? Wouldn?t you just LOVE to be a citizen of Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, or Syria?

4. Since as many Jews (approximately 850,000) were kicked out of Arab countries as were Arabs who left present day Israel (despite being literally begged to stay), why should Arabs be permitted to return to Israel if Jews aren’t allowed to set foot in Arab countries? Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?
# Israel resettled and absorbed all of the Jews from Arab countries who wished to become Israelis. Why haven’t any Arab countries offered to resettle Arabs who were displaced from Israel, leaving them to rot for 60 years in squalid refugee camps? And why are those refugee camps still there? Could it be that the billions of dollars that the UNWRA has sent there goes to terrorist groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, El Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, or Hezbollah? How did Yassir Arafat achieve his $300 million in wealth? Why aren’t these funds distributed for humanitarian use? >:(

{snip}

5. Please explain why you are so concerned about Arabs, who possess 99% of the land in this region and are in control of the world’s greatest natural resource, which literally flows out of the ground? Can’t their brother muslims offer some of the surplus land and nature’s riches to the ‘Palestinians’? Or is it true that Arabs are willing to die right down to the last ‘Palestinian’?

6. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say, people in Saudi Arabia who are beheaded, subject to amputation, stoning, honor killing etc.? What about women who are denied any semblance of basic civil rights, including the right not to be treated as property for the entertainment and abuse of her father, brothers, or husbands? What about the Muslims in Sudan and Egypt who are still enslaved, or the women there whose genitalia are barbarically cut off? How about the oppression of Shiites by Sunnis, the gassing of the Kurds by Iraq, or the massacre of ‘Palestinians’ by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesn’t this concern you?

I don't believe you. I think you would commit a genocide against the Palestinians if you had the power because I've heard Victor state: "If it were up to me I would kill every man, woman and child." If he's honest he'll admit he said this. The Arabs are uncivilized and are enemies with Wester civilization. I don't care whether you kill them or not I really don't. I don't understand why Zionists have to expose their primitiveness when it's about motives. Your motives and theirs are the same. I hope Victor can give me a better answer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 02:57:33 AM »
They consider you evil for the same reason you consider them evil. I don't care about the Arab-Jewish conflict. I want to expose your hypocrisy and supremacism.

Simply not true.  And there is nothing hypocritical about it.

They consider us evil because their Koran/hadith says "kill the Jew wherever you find him"    "the jew will hide behind the rocks and stones"  etc...
They consider their land "islamic land."  It cannot be islamic land since Islam itself  originated well after we have existed in that land.  Even after several times Arab Muslim nazi empires have conquered the land and subjugated Jews, still the land belongs to us and we'll take it back.   We came back and did that.  

Now there are Muslim nazis amongst this population in our land who are openly at war with a Jewish state and refuse to accept basic conditions to live together.  These are acceptance of the 7 noahide laws.   If they would accept these laws openly and honestly, to live in our land, and be loyal to our Jewish state, there is no debate.    But it is patronizing and insulting to pretend that Arabs would do such a thing because they have made their intentions loud and clear since day one.  And aside from their evil intentions about Jews, they are also a proud people.  So to expect that is silly.   And so we must deal with this problem.  Not leave a 5th column amongst us who wishes to exterminate us and attack our populations.    No state in the world allows people without loyalty to the state to remain in such a state.   Israel today is so suicidal and insane, that they actually PAY these disloyal 5th columnist terrorists to stay.  Deportation is a sensible option.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:59:36 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 02:59:08 AM »
I don't believe you. I think you would commit a genocide against the Palestinians if you had the power because I've heard Victor state: "If it were up to me I would kill every man, woman and child." If he's honest he'll admit he said this. The Arabs are uncivilized and are enemies with Wester civilization. I don't care whether you kill them or not I really don't. I don't understand why Zionists have to expose their primitiveness when it's about motives. Your motives and theirs are the same. I hope Victor can give me a better answer.
Grow up, Odin boy. You haven't heard Chaim say s***. Stop attributing your sick genocide fantasies onto other people. You wish you could kill every Jewish man, woman, and child and are mad at the world that you can't. And you haven't explained your motives either. Tell me how it is that you know that you alone are the real human beings and all other persons are "untemensch".

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 03:10:55 AM »
Simply not true.  And there is nothing hypocritical about it.

They consider us evil because their Koran/hadith says "kill the Jew wherever you find him"    "the jew will hide behind the rocks and stones"  etc...
They consider their land "islamic land."  It cannot be islamic land since Islam itself  originated well after we have existed in that land.  Even after several times Arab Muslim nazi empires have conquered the land and subjugated Jews, still the land belongs to us and we'll take it back.   We came back and did that.   

Now there are Muslim nazis amongst this population in our land who are openly at war with a Jewish state and refuse to accept basic conditions to live together.  These are acceptance of the 7 noahide laws.   If they would accept these laws openly and honestly, to live in our land, and be loyal to our Jewish state, there is no debate.    But it is patronizing and insulting to pretend that Arabs would do such a thing because they have made their intentions loud and clear since day one.  And aside from their evil intentions about Jews, they are also a proud people.  So to expect that is silly.   And so we must deal with this problem.  Not leave a 5th column amongst us who wishes to exterminate us and attack our populations.    No state in the world allows people without loyalty to the state to remain in such a state.   Israel today is so suicidal and insane, that they actually PAY these disloyal 5th columnist terrorists to stay.  Deportation is a sensible option.

The koran is filled with hatred and intolerance because Muhammad copied Judaism. Brutalities such as stoning women to death is found in your religion and he copied it. They will never be loyal to you because they are religious and religious people kill like you do. If you want to hate them because their religion is evil, fine. Don't hate them because they are willing to endlessly kill for Palestine the way you are willing to endlessly kill for Israel. Neither of your reasons are logical. If the Jewish bible told you to take Korea you'd do it and you'd insult the Koreans the way you do Arabs. It's about Zionism not Arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 03:13:07 AM »
The koran is filled with hatred and intolerance because Muhammad copied Judaism. Brutalities such as stoning women to death is found in your religion and he copied it. They will never be loyal to you because they are religious and religious people kill like you do. If you want to hate them because their religion is evil, fine. Don't hate them because they are willing to endlessly kill for Palestine the way you are willing to endlessly kill for Israel. Neither of your reasons are logical. If the Jewish bible told you to take Korea you'd do it and you'd insult the Koreans the way you do Arabs. It's about Zionism not Arabs.
Still ignoring my challenges to you, Aryan boy?  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 03:18:59 AM »

Koreans never declared war against me.  The Arabs did.   Koreans never conquered my land and kicked me out.  How can your imagined situation be anything comparible to the reality I speak of?    We lived in the land our Torah speaks of.   We worshipped our G-d there and it belongs only to Him.   He decides who stays and who goes.

Judaism is not 'hateful' and 'intolerant' unless you mean hateful of the enemies of the Jews who wish to conquer us.   We ought to be hateful of them so as to not be destroyed.   You can't compare this with Islam.  Despite your desire to.

I would also urge you to understand that "zionism" is simply a concept stolen from the Torah.   It is one aspect of our religion.   That aspect focused on Jews settling the land of Israel.  You seem to want to separate this as not being Judaism, or not relevant to Jews who were forced out of Israel.  It is.  We have prayed for return for 2000 years every day, quite literally.   We do not desire to be pestered by the likes of you in the lands that do not belong to us, as we have been for 2000 years in which you've murdered us and committed countless atrocities against our people.... 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 03:23:02 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2008, 03:19:44 AM »
Victor Vancier also claims he never hurt anyone in his bombing operations but this is a lie. There were people harmed in these attacks and the FBI let this happen for decades.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 03:20:32 AM »
But you would probably deny that the SS-Totenkopf hurt people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2008, 03:22:55 AM »
The evil Soviet grip on the Jews that lived in the Soviet Union was hurt. Hurray!

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 03:23:08 AM »
Koreans never declared war against me.  The Arabs did.   Koreans never conquered my land and kicked me out.  How can your imagined situation be anything comparible to the reality I speak of?    We lived in the land our Torah speaks of.   We worshipped our G-d there and it belongs only to Him.   He decides who stays and who goes.

Judaism is not 'hateful' and 'intolerant' unless you mean hateful of the enemies of the Jews who wish to conquer us.   We ought to be hateful of them so as to not be destroyed.   You can't compare this with Islam.  Despite your desire to.

I'd like atleast one of you to answer this: Why hate the Palestinians for fighting, they are doing what you are doing and why should they go to hell?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 03:24:04 AM »
Victor Vancier also claims he never hurt anyone in his bombing operations but this is a lie. There were people harmed in these attacks and the FBI let this happen for decades.

Huh?   Source please.

The FBI "let this happen"   ?    Sounds like we have another moonbat conspiracist on our hands.....