Author Topic: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal  (Read 20955 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2008, 03:25:20 AM »
Koreans never declared war against me.  The Arabs did.   Koreans never conquered my land and kicked me out.  How can your imagined situation be anything comparible to the reality I speak of?    We lived in the land our Torah speaks of.   We worshipped our G-d there and it belongs only to Him.   He decides who stays and who goes.

Judaism is not 'hateful' and 'intolerant' unless you mean hateful of the enemies of the Jews who wish to conquer us.   We ought to be hateful of them so as to not be destroyed.   You can't compare this with Islam.  Despite your desire to.

I'd like atleast one of you to answer this: Why hate the Palestinians for fighting, they are doing what you are doing and why should they go to hell?

"Fighting" is not a reason to hate someone.   Fighting ME is.   When it's a choice between letting them kill me or hating them and fighting back.... the choice is clear.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2008, 03:25:24 AM »
I'd like atleast one of you to answer this: Why hate the Palestinians for fighting, they are doing what you are doing and why should they go to hell?
[/quote]

These "Palestinians" you speak of are killing innocent men, women and children.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2008, 03:28:41 AM »
Koreans never declared war against me.  The Arabs did.   Koreans never conquered my land and kicked me out.  How can your imagined situation be anything comparible to the reality I speak of?    We lived in the land our Torah speaks of.   We worshipped our G-d there and it belongs only to Him.   He decides who stays and who goes.

Judaism is not 'hateful' and 'intolerant' unless you mean hateful of the enemies of the Jews who wish to conquer us.   We ought to be hateful of them so as to not be destroyed.   You can't compare this with Islam.  Despite your desire to.

Who are these "Palestinians" you speak of? There are Egyptians, and Jordanians that think they should live in Israel, but I don't think there are any "Palestinians".

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2008, 03:31:08 AM »
But we do have the power to avoid much bloodshed.  This can be achieved logically and sensibly through a population transfer.  The Arabs have already kicked the Sephardic Jews out of the rest of the Middle east and they have since settled in Israel.   Now to complete the exchange, the Arabs will be receiving their Arab brothers and sisters who currently reside in the Land of Israel and make war against the Jews.  

And having such power requires exercising it, since so many lives can be saved.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2008, 03:31:17 AM »

Huh?   Source please.

The FBI "let this happen"   ?    Sounds like we have another moonbat conspiracist on our hands.....

I'll try to find a source. I read this years ago.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2008, 03:33:42 AM »
But we do have the power to avoid much bloodshed.  This can be achieved logically and sensibly through a population transfer.  The Arabs have already kicked the Sefardic Jews out of the rest of the Middle east and they have since settled in Israel.   Now to complete the exchange, the Arabs will be receiving their Arab brothers and sisters who currently reside in the Land of Israel and make war against the Jews. 

And having such power requires exercising it, since so many lives can be saved.

It seems you're a nice person. I don't know why you're here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2008, 03:33:51 AM »

Who are these "Palestinians" you speak of? There are Egyptians, and Jordanians that think they should live in Israel, but I don't think there are any "Palestinians".

Of course he refers to the migrant workers from Arab lands who wandered and migrated into Israel after the wave of immigration by Jews who created many job opportunities and economic prosperity that was much sought after.   This also refers to the Arab national movement led by the Hitler's Mufti, Hajj Amin Al Husseini, who urged the Europeans to kill their Jews, arranged with the British a ban on Jewish immigration into Israel, and imported hordes of Arabs from Syria, Egypt and various places to populate the Jewish land so as to prevent the Jews from claiming what was and is rightfully ours.   But they only began to call themselves "Palestinian" in the 1960's.  

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2008, 05:50:41 AM »
The Palestinians are fighting for Islam more than their rights to live in Palestine. You are religious Zionists so you have no right to criticize them for doing exactly what you are doing. Religious Zionists couldn't care less about history. The Palestinians are more closely related to the original Hebrews than the Ashkenazi so under historic circumstances they are right.

You are obviously a fool.

I think I can make a little "prophecy":

You next argumentation is either "The Jews of today are really Kazars" or else "The blacks are the real Jews"  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2008, 09:28:12 AM »
He's not a WN he's an muzzie ,Black or leftist Jew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »
The Palestinians are fighting for Islam more than their rights to live in Palestine. You are religious Zionists so you have no right to criticize them for doing exactly what you are doing. Religious Zionists couldn't care less about history. The Palestinians are more closely related to the original Hebrews than the Ashkenazi so under historic circumstances they are right.

What are we exactly doing?  Are we going around to Mosques and killing Muslims left and right?  Are we planting road side bombs or planning to take a Saudi Arabian airline and hijack it and crash it into Mecca?

Listen..do us a favor..If you are on their side, please move and live with them become a Muslim.  Marry a Muslim. Please..do us all that favor.  We will rue the day when we hear your daughters are mistreated and raped and you can do nothing about it because of the Shari'a law.  SO please...go there..join up with them...we don't need you on our side pointing out what you feel are hipocracies.

JTF has never killed anyone...has never murdered anyone innocent. We frown upon those things.  So you complain about us being so called hipocrats. You know? the smart thing for you to do is that if yo udont' like this so called extremism and so called hipocracy, is not to bother a small tiny number of us...you should be taking on the billions of muslims out there telling them what hipocrits they are for their extremism..adn if you think those who outnumber us are justified in their hate, then go join them please...pleeeese i beg you to live with them and marry your daughters to them too...please i beg you!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »
You are religious Zionists so you have no right to criticize them for doing exactly what you are doing.

You prove with each sentence you have the IQ of a raisin bran muffin.

Hey, the raisin bran muffin is healthy stuff..it has a better IQ than this fool.  better yet, a Mcdonalds cheese burger with bacon!!!  He probably eats it everyday..I hope you gets teh worst congestive heart failure and when he has a heart attack, nobody helps him..rather point at him laugh at him as he dies a painful death due to his selfish hatefulness of the Jewish people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »
Simply not true.  And there is nothing hypocritical about it.

They consider us evil because their Koran/hadith says "kill the Jew wherever you find him"    "the jew will hide behind the rocks and stones"  etc...
They consider their land "islamic land."  It cannot be islamic land since Islam itself  originated well after we have existed in that land.  Even after several times Arab Muslim nazi empires have conquered the land and subjugated Jews, still the land belongs to us and we'll take it back.   We came back and did that.   

Now there are Muslim nazis amongst this population in our land who are openly at war with a Jewish state and refuse to accept basic conditions to live together.  These are acceptance of the 7 noahide laws.   If they would accept these laws openly and honestly, to live in our land, and be loyal to our Jewish state, there is no debate.    But it is patronizing and insulting to pretend that Arabs would do such a thing because they have made their intentions loud and clear since day one.  And aside from their evil intentions about Jews, they are also a proud people.  So to expect that is silly.   And so we must deal with this problem.  Not leave a 5th column amongst us who wishes to exterminate us and attack our populations.    No state in the world allows people without loyalty to the state to remain in such a state.   Israel today is so suicidal and insane, that they actually PAY these disloyal 5th columnist terrorists to stay.  Deportation is a sensible option.

The koran is filled with hatred and intolerance because Muhammad copied Judaism. Brutalities such as stoning women to death is found in your religion and he copied it. They will never be loyal to you because they are religious and religious people kill like you do. If you want to hate them because their religion is evil, fine. Don't hate them because they are willing to endlessly kill for Palestine the way you are willing to endlessly kill for Israel. Neither of your reasons are logical. If the Jewish bible told you to take Korea you'd do it and you'd insult the Koreans the way you do Arabs. It's about Zionism not Arabs.

Name one person we have killed!!!! You shmuck!!!! Don't you dare falsely accuse any of us for murder...we will find you hunt you down and sue your butt for that false slander!!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2008, 10:39:28 AM »

Everyone has the right to fight...so if they have the right, according to you, to break the rules of fighting and cause terror by bombing themselves, committing suicide in order to kill men women and children and glorify it and create more human bombs to do this heinous disgusting act in a world that shoudl be civilized and the men women and children of their group support it and glorify it in schools and cartoons, you BETTER BELIEVE IT IS THE ISRAELIS' RIGHTS TO HOPE FOR THEIR DEMISE!!! AND TO FIGHT BACK IF SHE HAS TO TO PROTECT HER OWN CITIZENS!!!!!

You, idiot!!! I cannot wait till the day you get captured by a muslim and they rip each of your bones limb from limb while you are alive screaming in agony. I cannot wait till the day Gd punishes you with the worst terminal cancer eating away at your insides and nobody cares to end your life because you are in so much pain. I cannot wait till the day you get raped by an evil savage man and he gives you the worst form of AIDS that people will point at you and laugh at you and claim you are the worst type of homosexual and you die with shame. I cannot wait till the day your diabetes and heart condition is so uncontrollable that when you land in the hospital all of the nurses and crappy doctors ignore you and you end up dying from a strep infection because your immune system is too weak to fight it...and then nobody cries for you when you die..you end up looong fogotton. Oh and they end up creamating you so that any reminent of you is gone forever...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2008, 11:03:27 AM »
I don't believe you. I think you would commit a genocide against the Palestinians if you had the power because I've heard Victor state: "If it were up to me I would kill every man, woman and child." If he's honest he'll admit he said this. The Arabs are uncivilized and are enemies with Wester civilization. I don't care whether you kill them or not I really don't. I don't understand why Zionists have to expose their primitiveness when it's about motives. Your motives and theirs are the same. I hope Victor can give me a better answer.

Blaise, I got that information from the following page of the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler:

http://www.nicedoggie.net/2008/?page_id=11

Also, considering you openly admit that Arabs are uncivilized enemies of Western civilization, and that you don't care whether or not we kill them, why did you come here accusing us of wanting to commit genocide against them? 

The problem with you white nationalists is that you really don't care about your fellow whites.  If all the illegal alien Mexicans claimed to want to kill the Jews, you would have America open up her borders, and be flooded by all of Latin America.  Never mind that those irredentist Mexicans and other Latin Americans would outbreed your people and make you a minority in your own country.  You would probably kill your own mother if there was a possibility of Jews being harmed!

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2008, 11:07:39 AM »
What are we exactly doing?  Are we going around to Mosques and killing Muslims left and right?  Are we planting road side bombs or planning to take a Saudi Arabian airline and hijack it and crash it into Mecca?

Listen..do us a favor..If you are on their side, please move and live with them become a Muslim.  Marry a Muslim. Please..do us all that favor.  We will rue the day when we hear your daughters are mistreated and raped and you can do nothing about it because of the Shari'a law.  SO please...go there..join up with them...we don't need you on our side pointing out what you feel are hipocracies.

JTF has never killed anyone...has never murdered anyone innocent. We frown upon those things.  So you complain about us being so called hipocrats. You know? the smart thing for you to do is that if yo udont' like this so called extremism and so called hipocracy, is not to bother a small tiny number of us...you should be taking on the billions of muslims out there telling them what hipocrits they are for their extremism..adn if you think those who outnumber us are justified in their hate, then go join them please...pleeeese i beg you to live with them and marry your daughters to them too...please i beg you!!!

This is such a typical response from Zionists. Just criticize your enemies as stupid savages who are inferior to you and ignore the fact that they are resisting you just like anyone would. You're liars. You have a plan to go from the nile to euphrates. You have the nerve to deny this when I've heard Vancier call for the genocide of all Arabs. You want to steal Lebanon, parts of Syria and Iraq and are outraged that these people fight back. Then you wonder why the Iranians want nuclear weapons. They'd have to be crazy to not want them. How can you pay millions of Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis to leave? I think you're liars and would exterminate them. The Iranians are justified in getting nukes. You have 200-400 why shouldn't they have any? Israel will never strike Iran anyway because they would've done it by now if it were possible. It's impossible you can't stop them. There are too many sites dispersed throughout the country and if you were to attempt it they could start again with minimal damage. Live with it. do you believe you have the right to kill anyone that disagrees with Zionism?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:17:46 AM by Blaise Pascal »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »

This is such a typical response from Zionists. Just criticize your enemies as stupid savages who are inferior to you and ignore your the fact that they are resisting you just like anyone would. You're liars. You have a plan to go from the nile to euphrates. You have the nerve to deny this when I've heard Vancier call for the genocide of all Arabs. You want to steal Lebanon, parts of Syria and Iraq and are outraged that these people fight back. Then you wonder why the Iranians want nuclear weapons. They'd have to be crazy to not want them. How can you pay millions of Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis to leave? I think you're liars and would exterminate them. The Iranians are justified in getting nukes. You have 200-400 why shouldn't they have any? Israel will never strike Iran anyway because they would've done it by now if it were possible. It's impossible you can't stop them. There are too many sites dispersed throughout the country and if you were to attempt it they could start again with minimal damage. Live with it. do you believe you have the right to kill anyone that disagrees with Zionism?

I stand by the fact that I hope you get caught in a swamp and croccodiles tear you limb from limb and once you are rescued you are still alive, unable to speak hear nor see with no arms or legs...and the best part will be that nobody will feel sorry for you..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2008, 11:17:32 AM »
"They will never be loyal to you because they are religious and religious people kill like you do."

You mother-f a-hole you just accused us of murder?!  Please explain yourself..who have we murdered you piece of sht!! you piece of crap you!!! You will not hear the end of this us accusing us of this terrible thing!!!! Be ready!!!!! we are going to come after you and sue you for everything you have!!!!

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »
Is this a joke? Who was Baruch Goldstein? To just name one Kahanist that massacred men, women and children.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2008, 11:20:52 AM »
Listen, I'd like a response to my post, which I will include here:
Also, considering you openly admit that Arabs are uncivilized enemies of Western civilization, and that you don't care whether or not we kill them, why did you come here accusing us of wanting to commit genocide against them?

The problem with you white nationalists is that you really don't care about your fellow whites.  If all the illegal alien Mexicans claimed to want to kill the Jews, you would have America open up her borders, and be flooded by all of Latin America.  Never mind that those irredentist Mexicans and other Latin Americans would outbreed your people and make you a minority in your own country.  You would probably kill your own mother if there was a possibility of Jews being harmed!

Answer the question.  If you think Arabs are barbarians and enemies of Western civilization, why are here whining about how we want to kill them all and invade their countries?

I also want you to answer my second assertion.  I say you would turn America into a Third World banana republic if it meant the killing of all Jews, and that you don't care one bit for your fellow whites.  I want your immediate response.  Otherwise I'm banning you!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2008, 11:23:05 AM »
Is this a joke? Who was Baruch Goldstein? To just name one Kahanist that massacred men, women and children.

You accused us, here at JTF, for murdering men, women and children?!

Baruch Goldstein did not murder one woman or child!  He murdered a bunch of muslims planning to kill a bunch of Jews in Hebron!!!!

SO i suppose you would sit pretty if you knew a someone was going to come and kill you! Please, I hope you do and get bludgeoned to death!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:24:18 AM by Lisa »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2008, 11:25:05 AM »
I'm still waiting for a response to my post, and to C.F.'s posts, Blaise. 

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »

The problem with you white nationalists is that you really don't care about your fellow whites.  If all the illegal alien Mexicans claimed to want to kill the Jews, you would have America open up her borders, and be flooded by all of Latin America.  Never mind that those irredentist Mexicans and other Latin Americans would outbreed your people and make you a minority in your own country.  You would probably kill your own mother if there was a possibility of Jews being harmed!

Answer the question.  If you think Arabs are barbarians and enemies of Western civilization, why are here whining about how we want to kill them all and invade their countries?

I also want you to answer my second assertion.  I say you would turn America into a Third World banana republic if it meant the killing of all Jews, and that you don't care one bit for your fellow whites.  I want your immediate response.  Otherwise I'm banning you!

Banning me won't do anything ma'am. You people are obsessed with censoring people like me. Why would your own forum be any different? Why are you afraid of debate and your hypocrisy being exposed? I don't care about Arabs or Jews or your conflict. I am outraged at your hypocrisy and Vancier has stated his desire to exterminate all Arab Muslims. He called those that want to pay the Arabs to leave "kikes". It was a statement I heard on QPTV and don't have the patience to prove this to you. Believe what you want. He now changed his mind for whatever reason. When people have power they show their dark side. Regarding flooding America with Mexicans to kill Jews is ridiculous. The Jews and Irish democrats are responsible for the Muslim immigration problem of America not White Nationalists. So my question to you: Why flood America with Muslims who hate you to turn America into a majority non-White nation?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »

Answer the question.  If you think Arabs are barbarians and enemies of Western civilization, why are here whining about how we want to kill them all and invade their countries?

I also want you to answer my second assertion.  I say you would turn America into a Third World banana republic if it meant the killing of all Jews, and that you don't care one bit for your fellow whites.  I want your immediate response.  Otherwise I'm banning you!

Banning me won't do anything ma'am. You people are obsessed with censoring people like me. Why would your own forum be any different? Why are you afraid of debate and your hypocrisy being exposed? I don't care about Arabs or Jews or your conflict. I am outraged at your hypocrisy and Vancier has stated his desire to exterminate all Arab Muslims. He called those that want to pay the Arabs to leave "kikes". It was a statement I heard on QPTV and don't have the patience to prove this to you. Believe what you want. He now changed his mind for whatever reason. When people have power they show their dark side. Regarding flooding America with Mexicans to kill Jews is ridiculous. The Jews and Irish democrats are responsible for the Muslim immigration problem of America not White Nationalists. So my question to you: Why flood America with Muslims who hate you to turn America into a majority non-White nation?

Please answer the question Lisa asked, CF aksed, and the comments I made proving you wrong in your idiotic hateful logic!

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
You think WN's hate Jews so much they'd be willing to cooperate with the dark races to harm you. This is nonsense. You however have cooperated with them and even the Muslims to harm Europeans and Americans. The Jewish cooperation with the Moors and Ottomans are example. Why do Jews push for immigration in America even for their enemies the Muslims when it can harm them? Can it be that Jews hate Whites so much they are willing to have Muslims invade America even if it is harmful to Zionist interests?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »
You think WN's hate Jews so much they'd be willing to cooperate with the dark races to harm you. This is nonsense. You however have cooperated with them and even the Muslims to harm Europeans and Americans. The Jewish cooperation with the Moors and Ottomans are example. Why do Jews push for immigration in America even for their enemies the Muslims when it can harm them? Can it be that Jews hate Whites so much they are willing to have Muslims invade America even if it is harmful to Zionist interests?

Yes, there is proof of this..they support Obama.

We have never cooperated with WN to harm muslims or europeans or americans. 
And you logic makes no sense..You are stupid nazi skinhead obviously...you don't belong here...go to hell instead with your fellow skin heads and KKK...

You shmuck..I can't wait till you die your terrible death...

i'm done with you..i don't debate wtih obvious anti-semite skin heads!