Author Topic: Joe Biden and Kosovo  (Read 986 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Joe Biden and Kosovo
« on: August 24, 2008, 01:29:51 AM »
Joe Biden was the most instrumental in convincing Bill Clinton to intervene in Kosovo.  He brags about it and did so today. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Joe Biden and Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 01:31:41 AM »
He is sick and loves islam just like most Libs
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 01:36:25 AM »
Yimach schmo to this Nazi.    >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 02:10:23 AM »
Yimach schmo to this Nazi.    >:(

Joe Biden is far from being a Nazi...He's a liberal democrat who lacks common sense on many important issues...then again that's how most liberal democrats are...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 03:39:24 AM »
Biden is far from being a Nazi...He's a liberal democrat who lacks common sense on many important issues...then again that's how most liberal democrats are...
Urging the commission of genocide against innocent nations is pure Nazism.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 07:34:22 AM »
I really have no idea, where this hate from leftist and so called liberals towards Serbia comes from.

It is pathological. Through whole Europe is it the same. The only exceptions are real communists, who always side with Russia and Serbia. But they are only a very small miniority in the leftist spectrum today, plus they hate Israel.

But the "moderate" leftist mainstream from Steinmeier over Blair up to Biden hates Serbs in the same intensity like the Nazis did. I remember that even high German officers, I talked to during my time at the Sergants school, were really frightened about the new attitude of the German leftists towards Serbia and they were not pro-Serb. I can tell.

But the Schröder administration and his leftist gofers lied so openly about the war and it's causes and were so hatefull, that they thought it is 1939 again. Clinton and Blair were not much better. Albright was the same.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 07:36:40 AM »
I really have no idea, where this hate from leftist and so called liberals towards Serbia comes from.

It is pathological. Through whole Europe is it the same. The only exceptions are real communists, who always side with Russia and Serbia. But they are only a very small miniority in the leftist spectrum today, plus they hate Israel.

But the "moderate" leftist mainstream from Steinmeier over Blair up to Biden hates Serbs in the same intensity like the Nazis did. I remember that even high German officers, I talked to during my time at the Sergants school, were really frightened about the new attitude of the German leftists towards Serbia and they were not pro-Serb. I can tell.

But the Schröder administration and his leftist gofers lied so openly about the war and it's causes and were so hatefull, that they thought it is 1939 again. Clinton and Blair were not much better. Albright was the same.
Only thing i can say is   i agree.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 07:37:35 AM »
And that is why he have chose him.
The truth,justice and Serbian way