Author Topic: Islamophobe crocodile eats Muslim Sheikh in Bangladesh  (Read 6092 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Islamophobe crocodile eats Muslim Sheikh in Bangladesh
« on: August 24, 2008, 04:54:01 AM »
Rubel Sheikh Crocodile Blessing Death, Photo: Muslim KJA Shrine

by Mitch Marconi

Muslim Khan Jahan Ali shrine killing - Rubel Sheikh has been killed in a "rare" crocodile attack at the Muslim Khan Jahan Ali shrine.

According to Bangladesh police inspector Humayun Kabir, a crocodile killed and ate 25-year-old Sheikh after he entered a pond to be blessed by the dangerous reptile.

Rubel Sheikh and his mother visited the MKJA shrine to be blessed by the crocodiles in a ritual that involves bathing in the water with the animals.

Kabir claims: "He went into the pond hoping to be blessed when a crocodile attacked him and dragged him into the deep part of the pond."

"This is a very unusual incident. Normally, the crocodiles are very friendly and do not harm people."

About two-dozen people dove into the water to save Sheikh, but they could not find his body. His corpse appeared the next day after it washed ashore, mostly eaten.

The above photo is of the male marsh crocodile at KJA shrine pond. The open mouth is not to frighten you but for regulating its body temperature.

Source: http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212166988.shtml

Here I found some fotos of this shrine:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Islamophobe crocodile eats Muslim Sheikh in Bangladesh
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 05:57:46 AM »
Exactly whats sort of blessing can a reptile give? Looking at the pictures of this place it seems like it its supported by quite a few crazy people. Then a statement like this........"This is a very unusual incident. Normally, the crocodiles are very friendly and do not harm people."  ::) I guess the crocodile did not like the charitable donation he got from the victim and was pissed. Even as crazy as muslims are known to be I can believe they can be this stupid to swim with croc's. Possibly the croc was giving him the full blessing and putting him out of his miseries. Oh well one less muzzy in the world may be the crocodile is on to something here :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 06:50:06 AM »
Exactly whats sort of blessing can a reptile give? Looking at the pictures of this place it seems like it its supported by quite a few crazy people. Then a statement like this........"This is a very unusual incident. Normally, the crocodiles are very friendly and do not harm people."  ::) I guess the crocodile did not like the charitable donation he got from the victim and was pissed. Even as crazy as muslims are known to be I can believe they can be this stupid to swim with croc's. Possibly the croc was giving him the full blessing and putting him out of his miseries. Oh well one less muzzy in the world may be the crocodile is on to something here :::D

Yes they must be very stupid. Look at the strong fences at the shrine. If you look close, you see an open iron-bars-door in the middle.

If the crocs are in there and so friendly, why this protection? Imo this whole building looks tatty and forbidding.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 07:53:49 AM »

by Mitch Marconi

Muslim Khan Jahan Ali shrine killing - Rubel Sheikh has been killed in a "rare" crocodile attack at the Muslim Khan Jahan Ali shrine.

According to Bangladesh police inspector Humayun Kabir, a crocodile killed and ate 25-year-old Sheikh after he entered a pond to be blessed by the dangerous reptile.

Rubel Sheikh and his mother visited the MKJA shrine to be blessed by the crocodiles in a ritual that involves bathing in the water with the animals.

Kabir claims: "He went into the pond hoping to be blessed when a crocodile attacked him and dragged him into the deep part of the pond."

"This is a very unusual incident. Normally, the crocodiles are very friendly and do not harm people."

About two-dozen people dove into the water to save Sheikh, but they could not find his body. His corpse appeared the next day after it washed ashore, mostly eaten.

The above photo is of the male marsh crocodile at KJA shrine pond. The open mouth is not to frighten you but for regulating its body temperature.

Oh well... another one bites the dust, they will probably say: ITS BUSHs FAULT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 08:01:28 AM »

by Mitch Marconi

Oh well... another one bites the dust, they will probably say: ITS BUSHs FAULT.
O0  :::D  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 08:28:28 AM »
Asking a blessing from a crocodile- i think this is not based on Islam, probably is a remnant from pre-islamic times.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 08:40:31 AM »
Asking a blessing from a crocodile- i think this is not based on Islam, probably is a remnant from pre-islamic times.

Possible, but according to wikipedia and "banglapedia" was Khan Jahan Ali a Muzzie "saint" who builded lots of Mosques and his own grave. This grave is the Khan Jahan Ali shrine where the croc lives, that ate the Muzz. Perhaps is there anywhere a Hadith or a fatwa, that it is a religious earning if you swim with crocs.  :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Jahan_Ali

http://banglapedia.search.com.bd/HT/K_0155.htm

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:12:32 AM by Pheasant »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 09:36:01 AM »

Even if that was the practice, the ancients must have kept safe distances.

To me this whole structure and affair looks haunted but the responsible crocodile may be given gold medal for scuba diving. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 09:42:41 AM »
A crocodile giving a blessing ;D everytime you think the muzzies have hit the ultimate in insanity the go even further ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mainestategop

• Junior JTFer
  • Maine: The way communism should be
    • mainestategop
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »
 :::DMy God these people are idiots! What are they thinking! He's going to bless you alright! he'll turn you into a whopper with cheese!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 05:17:11 PM »
I wish more crocodiles would eat more Muslims.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 05:51:56 PM »
This is the first I've heard of any practice in Islam, by Muslims, praying or getting blessings from an animal, a reptile that is not halal-kosher...  I'm actually shocked at this....

Oh well, I'm glad it enjoyed what was on the menu....  Smelly Mohammadan....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »
What probably happened is the poor dhimmi that was supposed to feed the crocs every day over slept that morning.  :::D   :::D   :::D

What if we built mosques all over the US that had ponds in them and they were full of sacred alligators (not too many crocs around here).  Islamic population control.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
This is the first I've heard of any practice in Islam, by Muslims, praying or getting blessings from an animal, a reptile that is not halal-kosher...  I'm actually shocked at this....

:::D And best of all, there was no charge for it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 08:08:35 PM »

Excellent post CJD  O0..... I thought the same thing....how stupid can they be! I have never heard of a friendly crocodile, the ones I am used to seeing are on the Discovery Channel and those croc's are usually eating zebras or gazelle's at some watering hole. The Croc's in Florida are not too friendly from what I've heard.
Friendly Crocodiles ..... :::D

Shalom from Dox 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »

Well, one more Muslim has gone to Allah    :::D  Great Post Mar  O0

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »
Another poor martyr.

As I understand it Allah is having some issues finding virgins and is having to give them all 72 in 1.

Don't click on link if you are easily offended!!!

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k447/baptistjihad/72in1.jpg
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 12:05:37 AM »
NOW THAT WAS FUNNY..... O0 ;D
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 01:47:41 PM »
 :laugh: I lauhged my a-s-s off at this one!  :laugh:
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 01:58:55 PM »
Florida has a lot of crocodiles.  Perhaps it might be "progressive" to petition an annual "Hajj" to the Everglades?  Just imagine the marketability of this business proposition?  It would be of international proportion, all these different Judeo-Christian nationalities meeting annually to witness the feeding frenzy.  We could name it "The Sunshine State  Islamodile Hajj".  I'm sure you'd get a lot of support of the business community throughout the State?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
Can a Nobel Peace Prize be awarded to an animal (I mean a real one and not Rabin or Arabfat)? O0

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 10:01:05 AM »
Poor Crocodile.. What kind of trash did he ingest?     

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 10:08:48 AM »
I wonder if Mohammedan is Halal?  :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 12:01:41 PM »

Me too, I wish the camels would gang up on these iZlamos, and KICK THEIR A&&.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 12:04:32 PM »

Me too, I wish the camels would gang up on these iZlamos, and KICK THEIR A&&.

Mohammed Du Jour.. Mohammed Orang'e....iZlam Alfredo with crocodile gutts
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל