Author Topic: The wise person hopes for the best and plans for the worst  (Read 1082 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The wise person hopes for the best and plans for the worst
« on: August 24, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »
With good reason, I fear what will happen if obama wins.  I know we are doing what we can to prevent this from happening, which is good.  I believe however, that we need to prepare for what could happen if G-d forbid, obama wins.

The first thing we have to consider is what immediate challenges we will face.  What do you think some of those might be?  There could be rioting, in either case, whether he wins or loses.  There could be looting and assaults.  The elderly Jews in particular could be in peril if this happens.  How can we protect them?  Should we set up JDL style patrols in dangerous neighborhoods?

There is a likelihood also, that an obama victory would worsen the economic crisis.  The value of the dollar may fall dramatically.  Should we invest, and if so, in what?  Precious metals maybe?  Or should we do the opposite and sell stocks before the election?

Most importantly, and this may sound impossible at the moment, we would need to secure strong and independent leadership in Israel.  The combination of weak leadership and an American president who is not for Israel is lethal.  Our movement is growing in Israel, but not quickly enough.  I know that many Jews inside Israel are worried about this.  Perhaps this is the time to call for a national referendum in Israel.  There will be governmental changes in Israel soon so I do not want to miss this opportunity to get Israeli Jewish citizens to consider taking some security measures now.

My question to Chaim on this week's ask JTF is about a national referendum where I elaborate on the issues that could be on the bill, but I would like to know what you think as well.

I believe that obama will be defeated this November, but there is no guarantee of this.  I think we need to deal with some of these hard questions now rather than after the election, because by then it may be too late.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: The wise person hopes for the best and plans for the worst
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »
We are indeed facing very scary times.  If Obama wins, I believe this shows how far we have fallen as a nation.  Sadly, any chance gullible enough to elect him, must pay the consequences, and I believe they will be sever.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 08:50:31 PM »
No matter who wins the election, I will always side with my allies the Kahanist Jews. Together we can kick anyone's butt!!

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 09:00:31 PM »
A long time ago, someone on this forum suggested people here form some kind of security corporation for the purpose of being able to arm ourselves.  Whether Obama wins or loses, the excrement will indeed hit the fan.  So we all need to be prepared for another Rodney King type of situation.  What do you guys say?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »
This is a great forum for ideas, strategies and reviews on equipment and supplies.

http://www.whenshtf.com/
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 09:39:51 PM »
A long time ago, someone on this forum suggested people here form some kind of security corporation for the purpose of being able to arm ourselves.  Whether Obama wins or loses, the excrement will indeed hit the fan.  So we all need to be prepared for another Rodney King type of situation.  What do you guys say?

That's what I'm wondering.  I don't want to see another situation like that.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »
So what if a group of us were to form a security company?  How would that work?  Would that make it easier for us to legally be able to own guns? 

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 10:36:46 PM »
my father ran a security company, i think we are entitled to weapons allowed to police force, or we can send police to a situation at anytime once we are liscensed and such  O0
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:09 PM »
So what if a group of us were to form a security company?  How would that work?  Would that make it easier for us to legally be able to own guns? 

Well, I think local JTFers would have to recruit from their areas in much the same way that JDL did.  I know there are many JTFers in New York, so maybe something can be arranged there.