Author Topic: Do any of you know a thing or 2 about puppymills  (Read 3152 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Do any of you know a thing or 2 about puppymills
« on: August 24, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »
I say this cause it is something I do on the side lines on stopping these puppymills.  It is a torture chamber for dogs really
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Do any of you know a thing or 2 about puppymills
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 10:15:07 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »
It is sick the way they treat the animals

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
And people think they are getting a bargin getting these dogs from these places  do not know how badly these dogs are damaged and it is a shame cause when they are rescued so many are put to sleep cause of eithe disease or they won't relate to humans cause of the cruelty of these well prisons for dogs.  It really shows how in many cases humans are pathetic.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »
And people think they are getting a bargin getting these dogs from these places  do not know how badly these dogs are damaged and it is a shame cause when they are rescued so many are put to sleep cause of eithe disease or they won't relate to humans cause of the cruelty of these well prisons for dogs.  It really shows how in many cases humans are pathetic.

The people who create the puppy mills should be put to death

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 10:18:51 PM »
There was a documentary with hidden cameras about a guy he went into a mill acting like he wanted to be a handler when he was really part of an animal rescue team and had a camera hidden in his pocket and the filth and disgusting dumps these dogs were in these conditions.  It was an HBO one so the graphic nature would be more then say if it was on regular network tv.   And the cruelty these people have is tremendous.  If people do want to buy a dog I recommend 2 things, contact a local shelter like northshore or a private breeder.  There is no bargin really for these animals many of them are so sick that it is to the point they have to be put to sleep.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 10:19:48 PM »
It's upsetting to me to think of how many dogs that are born and just not wanted and end up euthanized, and then these places try to push as many new puppies into the world as possible with terrible conditions for the mother dogs and often the puppies too. It makes no sense.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 10:20:32 PM »
What can I say I am a big guy with a huge soft spot for helpless defensless animals who cowards do these things to them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 10:21:37 PM »
It's upsetting to me to think of how many dogs that are born and just not wanted and end up euthanized, and then these places try to push as many new puppies into the world as possible with terrible conditions for the mother dogs and often the puppies too. It makes no sense.

Rubystars it is one word really... profit

These mills do it for money not for the conditions and well being for these dogs you know you never even find an house vet in these mills

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 10:22:31 PM »
What can I say I am a big guy with a huge soft spot for helpless defensless animals who cowards do these things to them.

You have any pets MW?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 10:24:05 PM »

You have any pets MW?

A dog and cat, got the dog from a private breeder and the cat from North shore, even cats they have mills for them too and the conditions in those are no different then puppymills

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »

You have any pets MW?

A dog and cat, got the dog from a private breeder and the cat from North shore, even cats they have mills for them too and the conditions in those are no different then puppymills

Yes I have seen what they do to the Cats

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »

You have any pets MW?

The ASPCA and Suffox county police also found in long island an area where hundreds of cats were loose and many of them injured, some with broken bones, one had its tails burned to the skin, many were put to rest some are being cared by spca vets and hope to shelter them for adoptions

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 10:27:53 PM »

You have any pets MW?

i also have a cat, (she was mistreated by a previous owner but she trusts us) its disgusting people could be so cruel to helpless animals.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 10:28:42 PM »

You have any pets MW?

The ASPCA and Suffox county police also found in long island an area where hundreds of cats were loose and many of them injured, some with broken bones, one had its tails burned to the skin, many were put to rest some are being cared by spca vets and hope to shelter them for adoptions

I have a Cat and when I see the pics of what they do to Cats I get so pissed I want to hurt the people who did that to the Cats

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »

You have any pets MW?

I have a Cat and when I see the pics of what they do to Cats I get so pissed I want to hurt the people who did that to the Cats
i do to, put those sick bastards through the same treatment they put those poor animals through
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:21 PM »

You have any pets MW?

i do to, put those sick bastards through the same treatment they put those poor animals through

No not painful enough

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 10:41:01 PM »
Yea like that barbarian Michael Vick.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:18 PM »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 10:56:46 PM »

Oh I wish

Yeah the dog likes dark meat :::D
:::D :::D if only the dog were just a little closer, i hope they put that bastard in jail (i think he is still going back and forth to court) mistreatment of life is bad enough, when the animals you torment cant defend itself its like abusing a infant  >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 11:17:55 PM »
The pigs (yimach schmo) who run concentration camps for animals all deserve a horrible death. Pets are precious creatures HaShem created and should be treated as well as humans. The only animal life that deserves to endure these conditions are Fakestinians and other Islamic creatures. If only the Israeli govt would develop the cojones to set up human puppy mills for the butchers of Jenin and Ramallah.  >:(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:20:39 PM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »
The pigs (yimach schmo) who run concentration camps for animals all deserve a horrible death. Pets are precious creatures HaShem created and should be treated as well as humans. The only animal life that deserves to endure these conditions are Fakestinians and other Islamic creatures. If only the Israeli govt would develop the cojones to set up human puppy mills for the butchers of Jenin and Ramallah.  >:(

C.F. I agree that they should be treated well and given respect and never be abused, but I don't think they should be given the same moral weight as humans. I do however think they should be loved.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 11:37:23 PM »
C.F. I agree that they should be treated well and given respect and never be abused, but I don't think they should be given the same moral weight as humans. I do however think they should be loved.
I didn't say they should be considered the equals of humans, but they should be treated with as much respect as humans. For instance I only believe in testing on animals if it is for legitimate, lifesaving medical research. It is an abomination that animals are used to test cosmetics and all.