Author Topic: Chilul Hashem created by the insane left wing kikes running Israel.  (Read 3481 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
It is such an abomination when I see Nasrallah saying that next time around, he will really teach Israel a lesson. The fact that he can say that after Israel lost the last war is such a chilul hashem. The world thinks Israel was really defeated. The truth is that Olmert didn't let the army fight the hezbollah nazis. We need Chaim to take over.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Chilul Hashem created by the insane left wing kikes running Israel.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 12:16:34 AM »
As always, DownwithIslam is right. Yimach schmo to the Nazi pig Olmert, who is probably in bed with Nasrallah as we type this. I hope Olmert dies of his prostate cancer and that his genitals slowly rot off. Then Satan (aka Allah) will have plenty of fun with him in the hereafter. Again, yimach schmo to everyone in the Israeli government.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 12:23:43 AM »
I'm sure Tziporah S***zer (aka Creepy Lezbi) is whoring herself out to Nasrallah and Co. as we speak. Sorry, I forgot she's a dyke. Make that Suha Arafat. With leaders like Livni, who needs Arabs? Israel's worst enemies are its government. Yimach schmo to Livni.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »
I wish she would get AIDS like Arafat did. Maybe she had relations with Arafat before he took the STD test lol.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 12:28:52 AM »
The sooner the better. Israel will not last long with that lesbian slut in power.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »
Lets hope she contracts things before the kadima primaries. At this point, even mofaz is better than this whore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »
Well I'm sure she is already a walking petri dish. But unfortunately, being a government official she is stinking rich because she robs the Israeli taxpayers blind, and so she can afford the finest medical treatments in the world.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 12:34:54 AM »
As always, DownwithIslam is right. Yimach schmo to the Nazi pig Olmert, who is probably in bed with Nasrallah as we type this. I hope Olmert dies of his prostate cancer and that his genitals slowly rot off. Then Satan (aka Allah) will have plenty of fun with him in the hereafter. Again, yimach schmo to everyone in the Israeli government.

Shalom C F .....the radical left in Israel who threw Jews out of their homes will pay, how dare they reward the Muslim Palestinian terrorists for killing Jews!
The Left Winged Jews in Israel have sent a message out to the Muslim world ..... kill as many Jews as you wish and we will give you land.
Islam is Satan's mistress. Olmert may have secretly converted to Islam and not told anyone...I wouldn't be surprised. His actions indicate his love for Islam and Muslims.
                                                                              Shalom from Dox    

« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 12:37:39 AM by republicandox »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 12:36:36 AM »
Olmert may have secretly converted to Islam and not told anyone...I wouldn't be surprised. His actions are indicative of his love for Islam and Muslims. Shalom from Dox.
It's like you read my mind, Dox! O0

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 12:57:21 AM »
Olmert may have secretly converted to Islam and not told anyone...I wouldn't be surprised. His actions are indicative of his love for Islam and Muslims. Shalom from Dox.
with olmert in power not only will a second holocaust occur, but olmert will allow it to happen without firing a shot, he will bow down to his islamic overlords before they behead him and place his head on a pike
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 02:01:47 AM »

Thank you - GMTA     O0