Poll

How many physical fights did you ever have with Blacks?

One
5 (18.5%)
Two
2 (7.4%)
Three
0 (0%)
Four
0 (0%)
Five or more
6 (22.2%)
Never
14 (51.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How many fights did you ever have with Blacks?  (Read 8637 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
How many fights did you ever have with Blacks?
« on: August 25, 2008, 01:45:55 AM »
I've gotten into two fights with Blacks my whole life. Three weeks ago I was walking to class and saw someones bag on my chair. I placed it on the floor and took my seat. A few minutes later a Black man taps me and asks me why I threw his bag on the floor. I told him I placed it on the floor and that he shouldn't be putting his bag on my chair. After class as I was walking he pulled me by my collar, I turned around and punched his face and a fight broke out. I was thrown out of summer school even though I was defending myself and I didn't get my tuition refunded. I've filed a complain with the grievance office for a refund. What happened to the Black guy? Nothing at all. The witnesses said I started the fight even though he put his hands on me first. Blacks are never punished for anything anymore. I would like to know what you would've done in this situation.

BTW, do you notice how Blacks always have their bags on chairs in buses and trains, even when the buses and trains are crowded? The nerve of these animals complaining that they once rode in the back of buses. They shouldn't even be on the buses.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 02:04:15 AM by Ralph2 »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: How many fights did you ever have with Blacks?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 01:48:23 AM »
6th and 7th grade
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 01:49:19 AM »
None

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 01:51:05 AM »
never happened
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 02:43:10 AM »
Once when I was ten.  A black kid tripped me and called me a dumb Jew.  I got up and pushed him into the lockers and called him a f--g n--r.  I was the one who was ostracized for this exchange.  I remember feeling very guilty about this for many years.  I felt that I should not have done this even though he did it to me first.  Now I feel that although I should not have called him this, I should have pounded him into the ground, so that it would never even occur to him to lay a finger on me again.

Kahane:  "If someone comes to slay you, slay him first.  That is Judaism."

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 02:46:53 AM »
I've gotten into two fights with Blacks my whole life. Three weeks ago I was walking to class and saw someones bag on my chair. I placed it on the floor and took my seat. A few minutes later a Black man taps me and asks me why I threw his bag on the floor. I told him I placed it on the floor and that he shouldn't be putting his bag on my chair. After class as I was walking he pulled me by my collar, I turned around and punched his face and a fight broke out. I was thrown out of summer school even though I was defending myself and I didn't get my tuition refunded. I've filed a complain with the grievance office for a refund. What happened to the Black guy? Nothing at all. The witnesses said I started the fight even though he put his hands on me first. Blacks are never punished for anything anymore. I would like to know what you would've done in this situation.

BTW, do you notice how Blacks always have their bags on chairs in buses and trains, even when the buses and trains are crowded? The nerve of these animals complaining that they once rode in the back of buses. They shouldn't even be on the buses.

animals eh?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 02:59:07 AM »
When I was eleven years old, a black kid put a gun to my head. He demanded no money.

He just played with me sadistically.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 03:41:40 AM »
6th and 7th grade

Shalom ....when I was in College this black girl sat behind my desk. She kept scraping a pencil up against my desk, I asked numerous times for her to stop.
I had to bring this to the Teachers attention and the Teacher stopped her finally. The next day the black girl didn't show up for class and when class was dismissed, I went to the parking lot just to find this black girl leaning up against my 77 vette with a couple of her friends for support ( being the intended victim I should have had the support  ::) ) She said a few choice words to me and slugged me in the face. This black girl was dealt with accordingly and put on probation by school officials.

Shalom from Dox 

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 03:56:47 AM »
high school with plenty of em, had few fights in my time.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 06:05:03 AM »
I went a few years in my youth to residential school. My roommate came from Eritrea. His father and mother were academics. We slittered one or two times in a row.  ;D

But nothing really serious. Perhaps he was a prototype of blacky (He wrote rap-music himself, wear this silly clothes) but anyhow I liked him.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 07:34:21 AM »
got in a yelling fit once with a black woman that worked with me...she accused me of being racist because I didn't like "her" music.  But boy, did I let her have it!!!  I said, "Just because I'm white, you assume i'm a racist! You're the racist! (mmm hmm)"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 08:10:38 AM »
I had one last year. I was being taunted and than threatened. I had no choice I was surrounded by about 5 of these beasts so I beat one up with a screw driver handle. I know it sounds funny, but it really wasn't. He was making funny noises after I hit him. It was disturbing. Than my Jewish friend Jay (210 lbs) punched one sqaure in the noise as they all charged him, I was half way out of there, I wasn't sticking around. I admit it was the wrong thing to do, but it had to be done.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 08:11:44 AM »
got in a yelling fit once with a black woman that worked with me...she accused me of being racist because I didn't like "her" music.  But boy, did I let her have it!!!  I said, "Just because I'm white, you assume i'm a racist! You're the racist! (mmm hmm)"
:::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »
Blacks aren't fighters.

They're cowards.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 10:05:07 AM »
Blacks aren't fighters.

They're cowards.
Or dancers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 02:28:47 PM »
Blacks aren't fighters.

They're cowards.

What?????   Many (not all) are extremely violent.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 03:03:29 PM »
Blacks aren't fighters.
They're cowards.

They cowardly pick on the weak. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »
Blacks aren't fighters.
They're cowards.

They cowardly pick on the weak. 
True they are afraid to fight with people they know will fight back
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 03:37:04 PM »
I wont ever forget the time I gave this black guy a black eye  :::D you should have seen his face.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 03:38:54 PM »
I wont ever forget the time I gave this black guy a black eye  :::D you should have seen his face.
Isn't his eye already black?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2008, 03:42:28 PM »
5 times or more, none in recent history.

When I lived in Chicago, I had constant problems with them as there were a lot wearing all red or blue clothing as they were in gangs. I had more issues with the Mexicans than the blacks.

In Chicago, it was more psychological, I didn't have too much of a problem with the blacks, but southern blacks are some of the most racist [censored] you will meet.

When I moved to Florida, I was a junior in highschool I had a problem with one black kid that I recall when I first moved here, was much taller than me (about 6ft5). I was on one of the computers doing work in the classroom and the black kid just said "MOVE!" and I responded saying "i'm using it". He ended up grabbing the chair and tossing me out of it and I was thinking "what the [censored] is your problem?" teacher didn't say anything and no one noticed a thing. The next few days, kept harrasing me, when we were leaving the classroom, would toss me to the flooror if I was sitting at the table (we didn't have desks in the classroom), he would constantly push my chair into the table while I was sitting or throw pencils at me. One day I had enough and he and his Mexican lackey and white traitor friends were throwing pencils at the back of my head. I got out of my chair, picked up the chair and threw it at him, everyone was like "oooooh!!!", teacher comes in the classroom and the black [censored] is jumping over the table grabbing me about to punch me. Both of us are sent to deans office, the black kid is suspended as he had a history of violence, i'm surprised how long I tolerated that crap.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »
Isn't his eye already black?

lol, yea but it showed a slightly different shade.

Also the original question- many, but very few (like 2) personal, the rest were because of friends who had problems and everyone had to help out.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2008, 05:44:00 PM »

When I lived in Chicago, I had constant problems with them as there were a lot wearing all red or blue clothing as they were in gangs. I had more issues with the Mexicans than the blacks.

In Chicago, it was more psychological, I didn't have too much of a problem with the blacks, but southern blacks are some of the most racist morons you will meet.

When I moved to Florida, I was a junior in highschool I had a problem with one black kid that I recall when I first moved here, was much taller than me (about 6ft5). I was on one of the computers doing work in the classroom and the black kid just said "MOVE!" and I responded saying "i'm using it". He ended up grabbing the chair and tossing me out of it and I was thinking "what the deleted is your problem?" teacher didn't say anything and no one noticed a thing. The next few days, kept harrasing me, when we were leaving the classroom, would toss me to the flooror if I was sitting at the table (we didn't have desks in the classroom), he would constantly push my chair into the table while I was sitting or throw pencils at me. One day I had enough and he and his Mexican lackey and white traitor friends were throwing pencils at the back of my head. I got out of my chair, picked up the chair and threw it at him, everyone was like "oooooh!!!", teacher comes in the classroom and the black deleted is jumping over the table grabbing me about to punch me. Both of us are sent to deans office, the black kid is suspended as he had a history of violence, i'm surprised how long I tolerated that crap.

Deleted by Lisa
JTF is a law abiding organization.  The only time we kill is to defend our lives.  Killing for sport is immoral.  It also makes us look just as bad as our enemies. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:14:49 AM by Lisa »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2008, 05:45:49 PM »

In Chicago, it was more psychological, I didn't have too much of a problem with the blacks, but southern blacks are some of the most racist morons you will meet.

When I moved to Florida, I was a junior in highschool I had a problem with one black kid that I recall when I first moved here, was much taller than me (about 6ft5). I was on one of the computers doing work in the classroom and the black kid just said "MOVE!" and I responded saying "i'm using it". He ended up grabbing the chair and tossing me out of it and I was thinking "what the deleted is your problem?" teacher didn't say anything and no one noticed a thing. The next few days, kept harrasing me, when we were leaving the classroom, would toss me to the flooror if I was sitting at the table (we didn't have desks in the classroom), he would constantly push my chair into the table while I was sitting or throw pencils at me. One day I had enough and he and his Mexican lackey and white traitor friends were throwing pencils at the back of my head. I got out of my chair, picked up the chair and threw it at him, everyone was like "oooooh!!!", teacher comes in the classroom and the black deleted is jumping over the table grabbing me about to punch me. Both of us are sent to deans office, the black kid is suspended as he had a history of violence, i'm surprised how long I tolerated that crap.

Would you ever consider going as far as killing them if there were no consequences? I never felt this way until the conflict in my class.

You and every JTF'er should know that it would be in our best interest to never address or promote such a thing. We are a law abiding organization and I promote only self defense. That's what separates humans from savages.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 05:49:31 PM by White Israelite »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »
Would you ever consider going as far as killing them if there were no consequences? I never felt this way until the conflict in my class.

If you kill someone when they are not threatening your life, home, or someone else's life, then you are committing murder. It's wrong to murder people.