Author Topic: Do any of you know a thing or 2 about puppymills  (Read 3151 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do any of you know a thing or 2 about puppymills
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 11:48:02 PM »
In a sane world, monsters like the fakestinians and their fellow muslims would be used for medical research and experiments instead of the harmless animals.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:16 PM »
In a sane world, monsters like the fakestinians and their fellow muslims would be used for medical research and experiments instead of the harmless animals.
Don't forget chromosomal defects such as Buchanus and his wife Frank Weltner. Those two would good subjects to see how much skin a person can lose and still survive. Too bad no doctors want to find out.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 11:52:12 PM »
My sister and I volunteer with the SPCA and the Humane Societies here.  Yes, puppy mills are revolting.  Those that own these "ventures" should be shot and pissed on.  I've seen some horrific examples.  One time there was a puppy mill that was raided and they found a few hundred dogs/puppies crammed together in feces infested dirty cages, sickly with many living amongst the dead animals.  On that same farm they found a number of malnurished horses.  About 12 to be exact and 6-8 dead, literally frozen to the ground....  

It was a disgusting and shameful experience.  The owners weren't around when their property was raided but when they were caught the fines were dick.  Canada lags behind the modern world in this area...as does the US as far as I can tell...

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 11:52:22 PM »
We need real jewish leadership like JTF in Israel and I have a feeling we would get closer to our goal of torturing muzzies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »
C.F. I agree that they should be treated well and given respect and never be abused, but I don't think they should be given the same moral weight as humans. I do however think they should be loved.
I didn't say they should be considered the equals of humans, but they should be treated with as much respect as humans. For instance I only believe in testing on animals if it is for legitimate, lifesaving medical research. It is an abomination that animals are used to test cosmetics and all.

Yes I agree with you C.F. that animals should not be used for cosmetics. Even medical research should be done as humanely as possible.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 11:54:36 PM »
Well I don't believe that research on Nazi/Muslim war criminals should be done humanely, Rubystars!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 11:56:31 PM »
Well I don't believe that research on Nazi/Muslim war criminals should be done humanely, Rubystars!

They don't deserve it to be done humanely, that's for sure.  ;D

Once they go to hell that won't be humane anyway.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 01:58:49 AM »
I say this cause it is something I do on the side lines on stopping these puppymills.  It is a torture chamber for dogs really

Shalom Wolf ...I bought a 8 week old scottish terrier from a pet shop ages ago. The pet shop disclosed the fact that this puppy had a hernia operation and I bought the puppy anyway. One month after I bought the puppy she started having seziures and numerous visits to the vet clinic began. Majorie my poor puppy went into such a bad fit one day I had to put her down..the seizures were too numerous and close together and euthanisia was the only option.
The puppy I bought had come from Kansas...kansas has numerous puppy mills and the pups are sold to pet shops across America and often taken from their mothers as early as 5 weeks of age. I never bought another dog from a pet shop after that.
I do hope these puppy mills are closed down !

Shalom from Dox     

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2008, 02:02:58 AM »
They breed the puppies back to their own mother in order to retain certain traits, but this also leads to defects like the one you and poor Marjorie experienced. At least she had a good person who cared about her.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2008, 02:10:36 AM »
They breed the puppies back to their own mother in order to retain certain traits, but this also leads to defects like the one you and poor Marjorie experienced. At least she had a good person who cared about her.

Thank you so much Ruby, I did love her and it hurt to see her suffer ...I didn't want to put her down but it would have been too cruel to let her suffer like that.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 02:26:32 AM »

Thank you so much Ruby, I did love her and it hurt to see her suffer ...I didn't want to put her down but it would have been too cruel to let her suffer like that.

Shalom from Dox   
the bastards that run these camps are as bad as waffen ss soldiers  >:(
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 03:01:59 AM »

Shalom from Dox   
the bastards that run these camps are as bad as waffen ss soldiers  >:(

Hi Zionest, some people have no heart for animals. This is hard for me to relate to.  :(

Shalom from Dox

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Do any of you know a thing or 2 about puppy mills
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2008, 12:55:22 PM »
I am a dog lover and get my puppies only from reputable breeders. Few years ago we've met a beautiful girl bulldog who was kicked out, perhaps escaped?, from the puppy mill and was saved by a very kind person. She was in a very terrible shape, lying on the road with a basically couple of stitches after cessarian section but thank G-d this great family in a small Californian town picked her up and nursed her back to health. She became a "fell in love" my boy bulldog when were passing through the town.  Unfortunately, due to her injuries she will never be able to have puppies. I really detest puppy mills "people" and I think that the harshest laws should be created and applied against them.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 01:58:43 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »
I am a dog lover and get my puppies only from reputable breeders. Few years ago we've met a beautiful girl bulldog who was kicked out from the puppy mill and was saved by a very kind person. She was in a very terrible shape, lying on the road with a basically couple of stitches after cessarian section but thank G-d this great family in a small Californian town picked her up and nursed her back to health. She became a "fell in love" my boy bulldog when were passing through the town.  Unfortunately, due to her injuries she will never be able to have puppies. I really detest puppy mills "people" and I think that the harshest laws should be created and applied against them.

Greyhound breeders can be very bad because some of them really treat their dogs horribly, their excuse is "these are not pets". :(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008, 01:27:16 PM »
I am a dog lover and get my puppies only from reputable breeders. Few years ago we've met a beautiful girl bulldog who was kicked out from the puppy mill and was saved by a very kind person. She was in a very terrible shape, lying on the road with a basically couple of stitches after cessarian section but thank G-d this great family in a small Californian town picked her up and nursed her back to health. She became a "fell in love" my boy bulldog when were passing through the town.  Unfortunately, due to her injuries she will never be able to have puppies. I really detest puppy mills "people" and I think that the harshest laws should be created and applied against them.

Greyhound breeders can be very bad because some of them really treat their dogs horribly, their excuse is "these are not pets". :(

Hi Ruby ... every weekend or so Petco brings in Greyhound rescues....sweet loving dogs who had been abused. There are some good people who resuce these poor dogs and I consider them Angels of mercy. Those who abuse these dogs are heartless and may have bad luck later on in life due to their treatment of these poor Greyhounds.
Misfortune follows cruelty.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 01:34:25 PM »
thing with Greyhounds also they are bred for those stupid dog races and treated like shh after a few years as well.  I do not believe any dog is vicious by nature if you train a dog to be a certain way it will act a certain way my brother has a pitbull many say ew pits, my brother also has 2 children that dog , she is like a mush with these kids and will never harm a fly
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!