Author Topic: Why do liberals bang bongos and sing silly chants at protests  (Read 1321 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Why do liberals bang bongos and sing silly chants at protests
« on: August 25, 2008, 04:26:51 PM »
Anyone? I seen these protests by code pink, million mom march, NOW (National Organization For Women) and other leftist groups and the women are always banging bongos and yelling slogans like "no more war" "ban all guns" "abortion is our right"

What's up with the bongos?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why do liberals bang bongos and sing silly chants at protests
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 04:28:35 PM »
Liberals have their bongos, conservatives  have their Harleys and rifles to make noise.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »
Liberals have their bongos, conservatives  have their Harleys and rifles to make noise.

Ah I remember this alex jones video (I know alex jones is hated but the video did have a point) and he was at a million mom march protest, the women were screaming "save our kids" "no more guns" while they were banging their drums, alex jones was screaming in the background "Nazis are for gun controoooool", I have never seen so many feminazis, females with hairy armpits, and men with no balls in my life. Pretty pathetic and this was in Texas too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 04:34:49 PM »

Ah I remember this alex jones video (I know alex jones is hated but the video did have a point) and he was at a million mom march protest, the women were screaming "save our kids" "no more guns" while they were banging their drums, alex jones was screaming in the background "Nazis are for gun controoooool", I have never seen so many feminazis, females with hairy armpits, and men with no balls in my life. Pretty pathetic and this was in Texas too.

Kinda makes you wish there was a big tornado sweeping through there.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »
Bongos? Maybe they wish they were shvugs, so they're protesting! Black is Beautiful baby, can you dig it? :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »
"Nazis are for gun controoooool",
Then I guess Alex is all for it.  ::)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »
and the women are always banging bongos and yelling slogans like "no more war" "ban all guns" "abortion is our right"
They think they're black--that's the explanation.  ::)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 07:32:07 PM »
and the women are always banging bongos and yelling slogans like "no more war" "ban all guns" "abortion is our right"

They are ashamed to be white.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 08:24:51 PM »

Maybe they bang drums to show how multicultural they are  ;D

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »

no there on a power trip ever since the "liberation of women" these leftists feel as though they can acomplish anything and even stop warefare ( i laugh at the idea  :::D)
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 09:36:24 PM »
They bang the bongos (and toot the bongs) because today's liberals are the hippies and beatniks from the 50s and 60s. Notice the high incidence of gray pony tails among the average liberal mob.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »
They bang the bongos (and toot the bongs) because today's liberals are the hippies and beatniks from the 50s and 60s. Notice the high incidence of gray pony tails among the average liberal mob.
sometimes i wonder why such people came to be, has loyalty died, and has america no honor ? In what country do we go against our own government, intentionaly not back the troops who are born, lived, and decide to die, FOR US ? its sickening it truly is.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
sometimes i wonder why such people came to be, has loyalty died, and has america no honor ? In what country do we go against our own government, intentionaly not back the troops who are born, lived, and decide to die, FOR US ? its sickening it truly is.

The modern government is evil though, look at how they fund terrorist nations.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 10:00:53 PM »

The modern government is evil though, look at how they fund terrorist nations.
even if the government wasnt people would find something to complain or rant over, something to be pissed off about, patriotism is dead in left america