Author Topic: Let the Games Begin - The other games (Obama Assasination Plot Uncovered)  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Police investigate possible plot to kill Obama at Invesco
By Judi Villa, Rocky Mountain News , April M. Washington, Rocky Mountain News (Contact)

Police foil possible plot against Obama
At least four people have been arrested in connection with a possible plot to kill Obama at his Thursday night acceptance speech at Invesco Field at Mile High, according to CBS4 News. The suspects are being held on either drug or weapons charges

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/aug/25/police-investigate-possible-plot-kill-obama/
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Obama's being more tightly guarded than the president. It's insane. Oy vey.  ::)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Obama's being more tightly guarded than the president. It's insane. Oy vey.  ::)

....And he'll continue to be. You think this is the end?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Think the Clinton's were involved?   Maybe they hired some muscle....

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
I wonder if the Secret Service has an early retirement plan? I would want out quick.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

....And he'll continue to be. You think this is the end?

Obama is probably that messiah the Muslims talk about...the muslims messiah will bring 7 years of hell. Of course the Muslims will not admit to this.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
I wonder how they figure out the plot?

Warrantless wiretaps?

Oh yeah FYI one of the guys was a neo Nazi, probably all of them were.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They were on methamphetamines hardly would help them with their attempt at being snipers,you probably would want beta blockers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is just a ploy to get sympathy for Obama in order to offset his massive loss at saddleback.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is just a ploy to get sympathy for Obama in order to offset his massive loss at saddleback.
Yes i agree they were drug addicts not proffesionals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would hate to see him assassinated.
We would have another MLK on our hands.
I would like to see him crash and burn on his own.
They all do.
They can't help themselves.
Look at what a joke Jesse Jackson is.
I'm old enough to remember the pedestal they put him on.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They were on methamphetamines hardly would help them with their attempt at being snipers,you probably would want beta blockers

Is this not the regular term for Christal Meth? This drug makes you nuts.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Is this not the regular term for Christal Meth? This drug makes you nuts.  :(
Yes it is  ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Police investigate possible plot to kill Obama at Invesco
By Judi Villa, Rocky Mountain News , April M. Washington, Rocky Mountain News (Contact)

Police foil possible plot against Obama
At least four people have been arrested in connection with a possible plot to kill Obama at his Thursday night acceptance speech at Invesco Field at Mile High, according to CBS4 News. The suspects are being held on either drug or weapons charges

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/aug/25/police-investigate-possible-plot-kill-obama/
Look at them not exactly the type you can expect to carry out a proper assasination they look drug addicts

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
This is not the only plot. Ive heard a lot of plots on the news.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Look at this guy i would'nt give him a pellet gun ;D             http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/assisination.plot.obama.2.802827.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They are the ideal protagonists for another season of "The Shield"

Vic Mackey: Hey Vendrell what do you know about the new players in the meth bizz

Vendrell: Hey this are two full-idiots from outside. I think they have their laboratory in the basement in this crackhouse corner spookstreet 14th street

;D

P.S. My best friend has the first four seasons on DVD. We have watched them all on my PC. I really like it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They are the ideal protagonists for another season of "The Shield"

Vic Mackey: Hey Vendrell what do you know about the new players in the meth bizz

Vendrell: Hey this are two full-idiots from outside. I think they have their laboratory in the basement in this crackhouse corner spookstreet 14th street

;D

P.S. My best friend has the first four seasons on DVD. We have watched them all on my PC. I really like it.
True these guys could'nt hunt a rat without legs ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
Look at this guy i would'nt give him a pellet gun ;D             http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/assisination.plot.obama.2.802827.html

That looks like my cousin Earl. His brother Earl must have been with him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

That looks like my cousin Earl. His brother Earl must have been with him.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yeah I bet it was set up.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3

Careful , you are starting to sound like Nik.  :D

Sham out

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Careful , you are starting to sound like Nik.  :D

Sham out

Well as Chaim said some conspiracies are true!

Ruby out ;)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Shalom Ruby, nothing they do would surprise me...the libs are that desperate. In fact I do believe the radicals have gotten worse over the last few decades.
Ruby, we are living in scary times    :(
                                                                            Shalom from Dox

P.S. Liberals are like little children, you have to watch them every minute.     >:(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!

I agree! A .22 caliber rifle at 750 meters?!  :D You must be kidding me!  :::D Apparently FBI have learned from Shabak's mistakes.  :o
Hayot Araviot Masrihot