Author Topic: Fundraiser for Obama's Kenyan Brother  (Read 916 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Fundraiser for Obama's Kenyan Brother
« on: August 26, 2008, 10:52:58 AM »
The news has stated that Obama is a multi-millionaire and his brother, George Hussein Onyango Obama, lives in a roofless hut in Kenya on less than one dollar per month. Obama likes to quote the Bible (selectively of course). Well the Bible states that God commands you to support and provide care for your family especially immediate family. To not do so is worse than being a non-believer.

It would be a great news story if JTF had a fund raiser to help Obama's brother who is living in poverty. $100 would let him live like a king for a year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/08/20/2008-08-20_barack_obamas_povertystricken_halfbrothe.html

Thoughts???
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Fundraiser for Obama's Kenyan Brother
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »
The news has stated that Obama is a multi-millionaire and his brother, George Hussein Onyango Obama, lives in a roofless hut in Kenya on less than one dollar per month. Obama likes to quote the Bible (selectively of course). Well the Bible states that G-d commands you to support and provide care for your family especially immediate family. To not do so is worse than being a non-believer.

It would be a great news story if JTF had a fund raiser to help Obama's brother who is living in poverty. $100 would let him live like a king for a year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/08/20/2008-08-20_barack_obamas_povertystricken_halfbrothe.html

Thoughts???

We should buy him a computer so that he can become a member of the forum.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »
Great idea. I wonder how far away the closest Rabbi is. If we could get him to convert to Judaism, that would be a great win.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »
I don't think that very much paper money is used in Africa.

African currency consists of guns, livestock and various commodities.

Maybe we should send him a pig.  (Especially if he's a muslim like his bother.)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 11:27:27 AM »
Great idea. I wonder how far away the closest Rabbi is. If we could get him to convert to Judaism, that would be a great win.

That might be pushing it.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »
OK let's go with the pig. Pheasant, do you have pigs on your farm. You are closer than we are and we could save some money on shipping?