Author Topic: Expose on Georgia, thank you mr. Saakashvili!  (Read 813 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Expose on Georgia, thank you mr. Saakashvili!
« on: August 26, 2008, 04:58:54 PM »
This video is a good introduction to this beautiful country. Look at the wonderful transofrmation of Georgia under mr. Saakashvili.  Prior to Saakaschvili, Georgia was one of the most corrupt regions of the former USSR. It is obvious that Mr. Saakashvili has implemented many things that Rabbi Kahane was dreaming about to implement in Israel.

O0
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Expose on Georgia, thank you mr. Saakashvili!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »
is suppressing opposition and banning certain anti government media outlets in this video?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 05:32:16 PM »
is suppressing opposition and banning certain anti government media outlets in this video?

Watch for yourself, but the things you've mentioned are probably going to be in an expose on Russia or on Israel.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 05:41:15 PM »
A very good tourist/information video to Georgia.  I don't consider Georgia a European nation but an Asian or Near East nation as Istanbul-Byzantium-Constantinople is, supposedly, the border where East meets West or Europe meets Asia. It has been this since antiquity.  Georgia is a few thousand miles East of Istanbul....

Sorry to be pickey.  I think Georgia is a nice place that hasn't been taken over by the Mohammadans yet and is fighting their Communist expansionist heathens to the North.  A tricky position to be in considering the Western nations are led by untrustworthy savages that will use Georgia and spit them out when they are finished soaking them dry of their oil, wine or whatever.... 

Georgia's mistake, like many good NATIONS, in my opinion, is this ineptitude to try to keep ones identity on the one hand by advocate "globalism", "diversity" and "multi-culturalism" on the other...... 

My two cents... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.