Author Topic: I want to make a new thread called Christian support for the State of Israel  (Read 1368 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Being that I am Catholic and it is a branch of Christianity and we have so many wonderful Christians who support full hearted the land of Israel the land of our Bible. What do you all think of the idea?  In a Christian point of view with our Jewish brothers and sisters why it is important for a gentile to support this holy effort.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Being that I am Catholic and it is a branch of Christianity and we have so many wonderful Christians who support full hearted the land of Israel the land of our Bible. What do you all think of the idea?  In a Christian point of view with our Jewish brothers and sisters why it is important for a gentile to support this holy effort.

I like the Idea

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
For what it's worth, I think it's a wonderful idea.  It would be very impressive to Christians who are browsing the forum for the first time to see that there is a strong alliance between Jews and righteous Christians.  I think a separate thread would also show our Christian members that we support them too.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
the idea is open to suggestions i want all members to give their info about it
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
What would the thread consist of?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm going to send you a private message about this MW. I have some concerns about it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Just why it is important for Christians to understand why we must stand together in support for our Jewish brothers and sisters and for the land of Israel