Author Topic: Election According to Mom  (Read 785 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Election According to Mom
« on: August 27, 2008, 12:56:18 AM »
Shalom,

Late this afternoon I had a long chat with my Mom who lives on the East Coast, CT to be exact, and it was very interesting. My Mom obviously is already inclined to vote against Obama, simply because his name sounds like Osama. Considering her son, my brother, was murdered by Osamas 9/11 plot she will not vote for anyone with a name like Osama. Without my help she is already aware of Obamas Muslim connections and it bothers her greatly.

Well she attended a high society party the other night. My mom is in the IN crowd of professionals including Bankers, Financers, Corporate executives and others. She told me about several Jews, conservatives it turns out {I initially suspected they were Deformed Jews} , who started conversations with her about politics. Everyone who spoke to her was pumping Obama and how impressed they were with his convention speech. My mom just told them she didnt want to talk politics because it would cause hard feelings. I told my mom that if I were there I would have taken them on and explained just why Obama should not be president.

It is just absolutely agravating that so many Jews have been brainwashed. Mom tells me each one was already pushing the talking point of the Dem convention, that McCain is another four years of Bush. I told my mom that the comeback for that is that Obama is another four years of Carter. Obama is so lucky that they didnt allow Carter to speak at the convention. If that were to happen you could bet we would be using it against him. I could see the two of them on stage as the voice over announces "Four more years for Carter!".

What we need to do is concentrate on separating McCain from Bush. I know that McCain didnt agree with Bush on many, many issues. The problem is that doing this may just loose some of the more Conservative voters because McCain has had a history of working together with Democrats in some controversial issues.

My mom is very worried about the future of this country. She is very confused as to why so many people are apparently trashing this country without any thought about the consequences. And in their twisted hearts they think they are doing the right thing. There are some incredible times, stranger than fiction...

muman613

PS: I just sent her an email telling her about my Torah & Politics blog and I told her about JTF...

« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:58:06 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Election According to Mom
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 01:10:36 AM »
Muman, you shouldn't be too dismayed by this. These leftist fools are all members of the upper crust of society--all the rich sellouts (Paris Hiltonesque heirs/heiresses, Beverly Hills plastic surgeons, ambulance-chasers, corporate crooks, etc) of civilization who have all the values and principles of a naked mole rat. Their pro-Obama position is to be expected. It doesn't have anything to do with their being Jews, because all economic elites are left-wing fascists. They are for whatever makes them richer and allows them to live without any moral constraints, and that's it.

You should remember that Obama has a very serious problem with Jewish voters right now. The very tenuous hold he has on them (in the high 50s) is something that is absolutely unprecedented for a Democratic candidate. This is great news for us: while the elite traitor Jews (and Christians) are overwhelmingly for this Nazi pig, average Jews are extremely suspicious of this Nazi and are very open to learning more about his record and past. I honestly believe that if JTF's message got out to every Jewish voter in America, Obama would lose the Jewish vote by a landslide.

Chaimfan

PS: Jimmy Carter is putting it mildly. Four years of Obama would be like four years of Pat Buchanan (yimach schmo vezichro).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 02:09:29 AM »
I just posted a nice anti-Obama post on my blog... With links to all the anti-Obama youtube videos and my interpretations of why it exposes Obama as unsuitable to be president. I told my mom to send a link to my blog to her Obama leaning friends. I hope they drop by...

http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2008/08/26/obama-not-to-be-trusted/

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 02:23:59 AM »
Shalom,

Late this afternoon I had a long chat with my Mom who lives on the East Coast, CT to be exact, and it was very interesting. My Mom obviously is already inclined to vote against Obama, simply because his name sounds like Osama. Considering her son, my brother, was murdered by Osamas 9/11 plot she will not vote for anyone with a name like Osama. Without my help she is already aware of Obamas Muslim connections and it bothers her greatly.

Well she attended a high society party the other night. My mom is in the IN crowd of professionals including Bankers, Financers, Corporate executives and others. She told me about several Jews, conservatives it turns out {I initially suspected they were Deformed Jews} , who started conversations with her about politics. Everyone who spoke to her was pumping Obama and how impressed they were with his convention speech. My mom just told them she didnt want to talk politics because it would cause hard feelings. I told my mom that if I were there I would have taken them on and explained just why Obama should not be president.

It is just absolutely agravating that so many Jews have been brainwashed. Mom tells me each one was already pushing the talking point of the Dem convention, that McCain is another four years of Bush. I told my mom that the comeback for that is that Obama is another four years of Carter. Obama is so lucky that they didnt allow Carter to speak at the convention. If that were to happen you could bet we would be using it against him. I could see the two of them on stage as the voice over announces "Four more years for Carter!".

What we need to do is concentrate on separating McCain from Bush. I know that McCain didnt agree with Bush on many, many issues. The problem is that doing this may just loose some of the more Conservative voters because McCain has had a history of working together with Democrats in some controversial issues.

My mom is very worried about the future of this country. She is very confused as to why so many people are apparently trashing this country without any thought about the consequences. And in their twisted hearts they think they are doing the right thing. There are some incredible times, stranger than fiction...

muman613

PS: I just sent her an email telling her about my Torah & Politics blog and I told her about JTF...

Shalom Muman, your Mom is a true American! She was surrounded by Obama bots and she declined from getting into an argument with them. Your Mom knows some people cannot be reasoned with.  O0 to your Mom using good judgment & tact being in that situation.

Shalom from Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
Muman's mom is very wise!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 02:46:48 AM »
Muman's mom is very wise!
so much Ruby & Dox!