Author Topic: Great news in Israel: JTF is now posting daily videos on Rabbi Kahane's book  (Read 986 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                           בס''ד

HaYamin HaAmiti, which is the JTF movement in Israel, is now posting daily Hebrew videos on Rabbi Meir Kahane's magnificent book "Or HaRaiyon" (Light Of The Idea). G-d willing, we will be uploading these videos to flix. About 50 of these daily videos have already been created. The lecture you see in this video is before an audience of 70-80 yeshiva students. And JTF will now bring these daily Kahane yeshiva lessons to many thousands of Israeli Jews on line, G-d willing.

Here is the first one on flix:

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2801782
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:32:54 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
This is absolutely wonderful news!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I just noticed that flix is again making it difficult for people outside of Israel to see their videos. So if you are outside of Israel and you try to watch the video, the screen may freeze off and on. This does not happen to viewers from Israel. All of flix's advertising comes from Israel, so they do not want a lot of visitors from outside of the country using their storage space. But I have asked our Israeli members if they experience these problems, and they have said that for them flix always runs smoothly. Ironically, our Israeli members often have problems trying to view videos on zootube. In any event, as long as it runs smoothly in Israel, we are in good shape, baruch HaShem.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:42:16 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
I haven't experienced that problem. Who is that Rabbi?

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Chaim's hebrew videos are amazing and outstanding. Bringing the Rav's Hebrew speeches to so many Israelis is a clever, wise and great move. The book "RABBI MEIR KAHANE: His Life and Thought (Volume One: 1932-1975)" by the Rav's wife, Rabbanit Libby, will give an insight to JTFers of what this Torah giant and tzaddik was all about.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Great. You really do a lot for the Israeli people.  :)

Chaim, do you remember the request of some of our members about this special torah-website? I think you can post this videos there. Althrough I am not able to understand the lecture, I think it looks quite professional.

Who is the scholar speaking?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                          בס''ד

This will sound strange to non-Israelis, but for legal reasons, we are not publicizing the name of the speaker in these videos. Yes, you can see and hear him clearly in the videos, and yes, the Bolshevik police know who he is. And no, he is not breaking any law. But in Bolshevik Israel anything is possible, so if in the future there is ever a trial, the prosecutors and police would have to prove that the person in the videos is who they claim he is. If we confirm his name, it is removing another layer of evidence that they would need. Again, I know this sounds strange, but strange things happen in kookooland (aka the State of Israel).

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
This is very good news.  Is there any chance that these videos will be translated into English?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
This is very good news.  Is there any chance that these videos will be translated into English?
I hope so as well.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2