Author Topic: Savage/Ben-Pesach in '08?  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Savage/Ben-Pesach in '08?
« on: February 05, 2007, 11:10:41 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it

Michael Savage Mulls Presidential Run
http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/2/5/161823.shtml?s=im

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Savage/Ben-Pesach in '08?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 01:03:12 AM »
Savage is the best guy to run for president since he basically agrees 90% with Chaim (so much so that Chaim accuses him of copying him).  But the country is too far gone and the people too corrupt by the new world order to elect him.  I don't know if the US will last much longer the way it is going. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Savage/Ben-Pesach in '08?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 01:08:04 AM »
Savage is the best guy to run for president since he basically agrees 90% with Chaim (so much so that Chaim accuses him of copying him).  But the country is too far gone and the people too corrupt by the new world order to elect him.  I don't know if the US will last much longer the way it is going. 

Savage doesn't need to get elected to make a difference. He has the brains to become a Barry Goldwater type figure and chastise the phony Rockefeller's in the party. He takes a lot of heat on this site and he deserves some of it for not helping our cause. Nonetheless, he is a true conservative who is far superior to his competition. I don't understand how any Savage listener could possibly listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, or O'Reilly at the same time. There is more overlap with the listenership of the latter three because none give you what Savage gives you. 

SoldierOfZion