Author Topic: The "kosher sex Rabbi" compares Moses to MLK  (Read 3946 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: The "kosher sex Rabbi" compares Moses to MLK
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:44:09 AM »
I read that article on Sabbath and was so infuriated by this guy.  This "Rabbi" did not use any Torah sources to counter the "racist" biblical argument presented at the beginning of the article but instead based his entire counter argument on how "jews can't be racist" and "it's just not nice" like some kkike.  If you are a Rabbi then I want to hear a Torah based argument in your article, not BS new world order nonsense.  What a defamation of G-d's name to see a Rabbi not using Torah to prove a Torah point, but using new world order BS and faulty BS at that.  If he is reading this, I would like to tell him something he didn't know, that Jews are racist since the bible requires to wipe out the entire evil Amalekite nation and all of our evil enemies.  And our forefather Abraham had slaves and the Bible permits Jews to own slaves. You can't get more racist than that.  Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, you are a sick tool who has no business being called a Rabbi.  A Rabbi upholds the Torah and believes that it is the immutable truth and does try to change the Torah when it conflicts with the paradyme of modern society.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 01:21:21 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 11:15:44 PM »

Boteach said he doesn't understand Jackson and they are no longer friends. He took Jackson to a Carleach minyan and Jackson was dancing along.

Michael Jackson is a drug-addict and a pedophile. Shmuley should have chosen his friends more wisely.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 11:18:08 PM by Annex YESHA »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 02:15:23 AM »

Boteach said he doesn't understand Jackson and they are no longer friends. He took Jackson to a Carleach minyan and Jackson was dancing along.

Michael Jackson is a drug-addict and a pedophile. Shmuley should have chosen his friends more wisely.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  Did he and Jackson have something going on and that's why he likes him so much?  ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 10:53:31 AM »
Second, because Jews and blacks share a common spiritual history that includes slavery and emancipation, followed by discrimination and a shared yearning for entry into a promised land of acceptance and hope.
 ;D  ::)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 10:06:10 PM »
Yeah, I would not be surprised at all if he's had "kosher sex" with MJ.