Author Topic: If you ever left America, which country would you like to move to?  (Read 4194 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: If you ever left America, which country would you like to move to?
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 03:14:04 PM »
If I would be a US citizen I would stay.  ;D

But my second choice would be the Netherlands.  :)

You would not stay in Deutschland?

There is a woman that works for me who lives in the Netherlands. She does not paint a pretty picture of what is going on there either. Seems to mirror what is going on in most other western culture countries.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »

There is a woman that works for me who lives in the Netherlands. She does not paint a pretty picture of what is going on there either. Seems to mirror what is going on in most other western culture countries.

But the autochthone Dutch people are the most cultivated and kind I know. Plus the reformed Church is relatively strong there, the architecture is great and welfare is not so over the line as it is in Germany or Britain.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 03:23:31 PM »

But the autochthone Dutch people are the most cultivated and kind I know. Plus the reformed Church is relatively strong there, the architecture is great and welfare is not so over the line as it is in Germany or Britain.  :(

I am sure you are much more educated on that topic than I am, I have not had many detailed conversations with her regarding the Netherlands. She just mentions that the Islamic thing is getting nasty there as well. Seems the muzzies ruin things where ever they go.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »
You are right Shamgar about this Muzzie issue, but this is the same all over Europe.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »
Israel, no ? about it! ....And the way this election is going..... Hopefully you get through to El Al! ;)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 03:52:13 PM »
     The only other country I would live in is Israel.       If Chaim or another true Kahanist became Prime Minister,    Israel would a light onto all nations.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »
I am with those who will stay and fight, and yes, THIS NATION IS STILL WORTH FIGHTING FOR!
Yes, things look bad now, but if a majority of those who love this nation, or claim to, cut and run, our destruction is guaranteed. If America falls does anyone really believe there will be anywhere left to go. Most of Europe is in way worse shape than we are. How long does anyone think Israel stands with no American in the picture. Canada, same thing. I forgot the exact words but Winston Churchill said something about it being better to fight when you still have a hope of winning or you will end up having to fight with no hope of winning, only hoping to avoid slavery.
I was born here and I will die here, peacefully or violently, slavery or running are not options.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 04:11:48 PM »
When the SHTF, we should have a rallying message and location to where we can hunker down and make a stand.    O0

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »
Lets not let America become like the UK.   Where the majority population is leaving in record numbers.  Lets stay here and fight!!  Lets close the borders!!  Lets emulate many Scandinavian countries and protect our country's sovereignty and culture.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 04:21:48 PM »
Israel
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »
Israel
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »
Well i have to disagree Israel is the best and I will move there
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 05:19:53 PM »
WE FIGHT

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 05:27:56 PM »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »
Duh,

Im moving to Israel!

muman613

I will stay here. I know the men in our Country will protect us all and eliminate our enemy. I won't settle for less.
We have G-d on our side ...so does Israel ...who can beat G-d? Anyone that attempts to provoke G-d is cooked.
My bet is with G-d, despite my fears of war.

Shalom from Dox

P.S. Wishing you a good Shabbos!   

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 05:50:44 PM by republicandox »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »
Duh,

Im moving to Israel!

muman613

I will stay here. I know the men in our Country will protect us all and eliminate our enemy. I won't settle for less.
We have G-d on our side ...so does Israel ...who can beat G-d? Anyone that attempts to provoke G-d is cooked.

Shalom from Dox

DONT WORRY DOX, I am here for YOU. I aint leavin either. NO WAY, NOT A CHANCE, I have 29 acres Upstate NY, BUT I think that McCain is going to WIN this election.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 06:31:53 PM »
Duh,

Im moving to Israel!

muman613

Shalom from Dox

DONT WORRY DOX, I am here for YOU. I aint leavin either. NO WAY, NOT A CHANCE, I have 29 acres Upstate NY, BUT I think that McCain is going to WIN this election.

You are right. Hussein suddenly saw his opportunity slipping away.  O0 O0 O0  :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »
Duh,

Im moving to Israel!

muman613

Shalom from Dox

Paulette, is your property anywhere near the Islamaburg camp?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 06:40:19 PM »
Duh,

Im moving to Israel!

muman613

Shalom from Dox

Shalom Paulette Sis, together we can kick their tuchas! Why should we be forced to leave our home? I would rather die than to let them take over, the commies have the rest of this world to screw up, why can't they leave Israel and the USA alone ! We can turn your property into a ( safe place ) I will bring my dogs and guns, I have some rifles too... if they want to take our Country away, lets give them a reason !
I have had it with these Muzzies and Commies...this is war! Remember, we have G-d on our side.
You are a Great American Paulette....so are most of the members here! The enemy is going to lose...call it a hunch.

Shalom from Dox sis     :)
P.S. Shabbat Shalom

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2008, 06:47:41 PM »
1. Russia
2. Argentina
3. Eastern Europe