Author Topic: Mccain chooses Palin - Wow  (Read 22609 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mccain chooses Palin - Wow
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2008, 02:35:05 PM »
So far, I am impressed with Governor Palin.  And I disagree with her being an affirmative action choice.  Scriabin, you sound like Adam613 with such comments.  Palin has solid conservative credentials.  

She has five childen, what are their ages?

If they're all gown up, that's fine.  If not, they need their mother, not a politician.

I am suspicious of anyone who is alligned with McCain.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2008, 02:35:11 PM »
She was in vogue                             
Shot at 2008-08-29   

http://www.ktva.com/alaska/ci_7716436

That looks photoshopped, look at the face to the rest of the body.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »
She was in vogue                             
Shot at 2008-08-29   

http://www.ktva.com/alaska/ci_7716436

That looks photoshopped, look at the face to the rest of the body.

It is photoshopped

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2008, 02:38:28 PM »
So far, I get the impression that beneath the pretty exterior, Governor Palin is hard as nails.  

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »
Guys do your due diligence on Palin. The woman is a conservative with family values and tough

She is PRO life.
She is PRO Drilling - she got a pipeline permit through in 6 months when it should have taken 10 years.
She is pro 2nd amendment - lifetime member of the NRA
She is fiscally responsible - fixed corruption and finance reform for Alaska
She is Anti Corruption.
And she is one tough take no prisoners woman that will not compromise her beliefs
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »
Guys do your due diligence on Palin. The woman is a conservative with family values and tough

She is PRO life.
She is PRO Drilling - she got a pipeline permit through in 6 months when it should have taken 10 years.
She is Anti Corruption.
And she is one tough take no prisoners woman that will not compromise her beliefs

Thats GREAT

but is she a loony feminist ?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2008, 02:53:56 PM »

She is PRO life.
She is Anti Corruption.

Thats GREAT

I doubt she is because most feminist if not all are pro choice

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2008, 02:54:24 PM »

She is PRO life.
She is Anti Corruption.

Thats GREAT

You can read about her here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2008, 02:56:49 PM »

She is PRO life.
She is Anti Corruption.

SHE HAS MY APPROVAL BIG TIME
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2008, 03:00:57 PM »
Masha, why do you say she's against family values.  She chose life over abortion.  Her oldest son has joined the army and will be serving in Iraq.  

If she is pro family values, how could she even think of being the Vice President, while having a little baby who is very sick. Everybody was criticizing Blair when Cherie had a baby, saying that he won't have time for his duties. Ans now it's a new mother running for the office. My relatives have a Down child. The mother had to quit her job completely and stay with the child full time, because they need constant attention.

Great point Masha.  O0  We had a second daughter in January, and it is a full-time job for my wife. I even hired a house help to allow her to have some time for herself, because it is very exhausting.  Palin has 5 children and one of the is an infant?! I was very uneasy with this McCain choice to start with - it made so little sense to me, but your point really underscores my concern. I thought McCain needed an attack dog, not a mayor of a small Alaskan community. Biden will have a feat her during the debates. Obama 08, I guess  :(

She should be at home, taking care of her baby. She hs no business being a governemr, let alone the Vice President. And I don't care what her stand on anything is.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »
So far, I am impressed with Governor Palin.  And I disagree with her being an affirmative action choice.  Scriabin, you sound like Adam613 with such comments.  Palin has solid conservative credentials. 

I am suspicious of anyone who is alligned with McCain.

I seriously doubt she ever met McCain before today. What do you consider "aligned" with McCain? ANy person who becomes his VP?  The woman is nothing like him.  This was the best possible choice he could have made. He needed a woman.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »
Masha, does your wife walk 3 steps behind you?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2008, 03:04:16 PM »
SHE IS A GREAT PICK
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »
A lot of you are clueless about how elections work in this country. They are popularity contests based mostly on fluff and a few issues.

Biden will destroy her in the debates? And who in this mostly moron filled country makes up their mind based on the debate? Who even watches the VP debates?  Do you think a female house wife with 3 kids a 2 jobs in Ohio is going to have time to watch the VP debate or even care about it?

Let me break it down to you real easy...
McCain is old and bitter in the eyes of many. Obama is young strong and good looking in the eyes of many. People are tired of having an old idiot in the whitehouse backed up by another sickly old creep at VP. Out of McCain and Obama who resembles Bush/Cheney more? How many Americans seem to care about experience in this scenario?

We have a lot of bitter women who want Clinton to be prez. They feel betrayed by Obama for selecting Biden who happens to be an old white idiot of a man.

McCain needs to distract people from his age, McCain needs to find a way to get votes from Clinton Supporters, and McCain needs to project excitement.  How can he do this? By Picking Tom Ridge the stooge of Bush? By Picking a Plastic Haired Mormon? By Picking a no-name white man From Minnesota? No... By Picking a young GOOD LOOKING Fresh face FEMALE from Alaska. He wants to win people! This is how you win in America in 2008. Obama brings a lot of fluff well now McCain has countered in a MAJOR way.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 03:12:03 PM by Baltimore »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2008, 03:13:10 PM »
Gov. Palin looks and sounds Great!
   I'd definitely would vote for her over Hillary any day...  O0
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2008, 03:18:41 PM »
Any Pick of McCain that shares conservative view points is Welcome in my Book... Go Palin, Go McCain in 08!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2008, 03:22:46 PM »

I am a wife. I stayed at home or worked part time when my kids were little. I know what I'm talking about.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2008, 03:24:35 PM »
I must say, I am surprised at the response of people at this supposedly conservative website.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2008, 03:25:23 PM »
I must say, I am surprised at the response of people at this supposedly conservative website.

How so?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »
Masha, Scriabin, and Shiptar, you are not being rational in your sexism. And you are all sounding like Adam613. This is not a time and place for this petty fighting. Whether it's right or not, women work outside the home these days and hold positions of the highest level. We need to unite around Palin right now, who is a pretty darn good choice.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »
She sure is nicer to look at than Joseph Biden.  :::D

i have to agree with you here ;D she's very smart and am sure will kick a**  Barack H. Obama and Regular Joe Biden are nothing like us.  hypocrites >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2008, 03:28:02 PM »
Masha assumes we are all of the mindset that a woman's place is only in the home. I don't think being a conservative precludes one from believing women have every right to a career or life outside the home. If a woman is a good conservative and has good beliefs I'd rather have them leading the country than a piece of garbage man.

I cannot believe Obama's stupidity in not picking Hillary as his running mate. This pick utterly nullified Biden who is known for being a blowhard and a bomb-dropper. Gov. Palin looks intelligent and graceful and he looks bitter and cranky.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2008, 03:29:43 PM »

I am a wife. I stayed at home or worked part time when my kids were little. I know what I'm talking about.

My apologies Masha, I did not mean to insult you, but I do think you can do both successfully. My wife has a career and owns a very successful business.  I commute 105 miles back and forth to work every day. We have some domestic help, but I clean house, cook, wash dogs, take kids to school and events. We go camping, fishing and shooting. So our time together is quality time. The kids, even though young, help out with the business. I want them to know that they are always going to have to work hard to be successful. So we all spend a lot of time together which I think is the important part.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2008, 03:30:54 PM »

My apologies Masha, I did not mean to insult you, but I do think you can do both successfully. My wife has a career and owns a very successful business.  I commute 105 miles back and forth to work every day. We have some domestic help, but I clean house, cook, wash dogs, take kids to school and events. We go camping, fishing and shooting. So our time together is quality time. The kids, even though young, help out with the business. I want them to know that they are always going to have to work hard to be successful. So we all spend a lot of time together which I think is the important part.

You go shooting?
Shooting what?Mussies

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »
Masha, Scriabin, and Shiptar, you are not being rational in your sexism. And you are all sounding like Adam613. This is not a time and place for this petty fighting. Whether it's right or not, women work outside the home these days and hold positions of the highest level. We need to unite around Palin right now, who is a pretty darn good choice.

C.F., I know that women work outside home. I have a PhD. G-d willing, I'll have a book published, if everything goes as planned. At the same time, I took it really slow when my kids were young. And I'm still working shorter hours. I could have probably achieved a lot more and a lot sooner if I were a guy or a single gal, but I've made my peace with it. I wanted to be a mother and I am proud of being a mother. There aren't any shortcuts. If a woman wants to be a mother, she has to make certain sacrifices. Men too, and I do believe in the sharing of responsibilities. But men and women are not equal in the parenting roles.