Author Topic: Johnny Cash "I Walk the Line" live 1959  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Johnny Cash "I Walk the Line" live 1959
« on: August 29, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »
Johnny Cash "I Walk the Line" live 1959

O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Johnny Cash "I Walk the Line" live 1959
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 06:57:41 PM »
Listen to Johnny and Willie sing burning Ring of Fire together. Johnny got better with age. A few of his last songs were a bit strange but he still was a legend of a singer.

I knew when June died that he would not last much longer.  Country music today is not like country was 40 years ago. I guess not much is.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »
Listen to Johnny and Willie sing burning Ring of Fire together. Johnny got better with age. A few of his last songs were a bit strange but he still was a legend of a singer.

I knew when June died that he would not last much longer.  Country music today is not like country was 40 years ago. I guess not much is.

Yes great song.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:49:47 PM »
same song with his wife this is really country O0                 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »
Thanks Mord. I miss the good ol days. Making me melancholy. I can remember sitting at home as a child with my parents watching the Cashs on tv. A long long long time ago. It was really a great time when the whole Carter family would sing with them.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »
Thanks Mord. I miss the good ol days. Making me melancholy. I can remember sitting at home as a child with my parents watching the Cashs on tv. A long long long time ago. It was really a great time when the whole Carter family would sing with them.
You said it most modern country has just become rock
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »
Agreed. Would neve have considered Kid Rock a country music singer.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »
Agreed. Would neve have considered Kid Rock a country music singer.
;D ;D ;D Agreed

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »
This is from cold mountain but it's really good       

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 09:10:15 PM »

Yes and some pop. Is there countrymusic in Israel?

In Germany is only Gunter Gabriel and he is a barfly, lives on a houseboat in Hamburg, because his    creditors have taken away all his property.

Here he sings a boy named Su  :D ;D / (The original is much better):

---------
This is one of his most "famous" songs: "Hey Boss I need more money!"  :::D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »
That;s a good movie. I also liked "O Brother Where Are Thou". I have the soundtrack on my iPod and still listen to it a lot. The music is great.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 09:14:34 PM »

In Germany is only Gunter Gabriel and he is a barfly, lives on a houseboat in Hamburg, because his    creditors have taken away all his property.

---------

I like the music Pheasant, I have to kind of guess what the words mean.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »

---------

Is he a comedian? in Israel they used too be now they have only garbage

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 09:18:25 PM »
That;s a good movie. I also liked "O Brother Where Are Thou". I have the soundtrack on my iPod and still listen to it a lot. The music is great.
Yes the movie had a great soundtrack

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 09:19:36 PM »

---------

I like the music Pheasant, I have to kind of guess what the words mean.

He tells a story of a poor worker, who tries to explain to his boss, that his payment is too low. If I would be the boss, I wouldn't give him a quarter  ;D

But the working class people love Gabriel for this song.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 09:20:59 PM »

---------

Not really, perhaps not voluntary  ;)

He has to do now every job, because his creditors are after him  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 09:24:13 PM »

---------

Not really, perhaps not voluntary  ;)

He has to do now every job, because his creditors are after him  ;D
Because i saw the other guy in the first one run to frigidare it looked like an act ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03