Author Topic: Very Disappointed in Michael Savage-he hates Sarah Palin  (Read 8190 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Very Disappointed in Michael Savage-he hates Sarah Palin
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »
Scriabin,

Your post is an embarrassment to JTF.
Your posts about women do not represent the views of JTF in any manner.   
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:20:18 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 09:17:15 AM »
Dan, it is an increasingly well-known fact in the conservative world that the shmo Michael Faggot is a two-bit fraud, who was a LIBERAL for most of his life, who apes conservative positions and pretends to be as shocking as possible so that he can get fat ratings and a big fat paycheck. Why can't I criticize Michael Wiener? This worm is a disgrace to the conservative movement and indeed, all of humanity.

BTW, Al Franken is a far-left commentator. I think you are thinking of some other person.

Go ahead and criticize him, just dont tell people what THEY should listen to. I DONT see Savage like you do, and thats all.
BTW: I couldnt answer your pm CF  I was totally falling asleep!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 09:17:22 AM »
I can't believe Savage he thinks that chooseing a Die Hard Conseratative he is pandering to LIberals
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 09:19:42 AM »
Mord provided proof that she didn't support Buchanan. 
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 09:24:47 AM »
I was never a fan of Michael Sewage until now.

;D Scriabin. 
   I am actually WITH McCain b/c of his choice. Not because she is a 'female' but she is a definite representation of what feminity SHOULD be about. IT IS MUCH NEEDED.

Interesting how she's both strong and very feminine. She blows Hillary out of the water!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 09:37:51 AM »
Even though I hate Michael Savage, he might have a point about Palin. I was reading an article about how she endorsed Pat Buchanus for president in the 1990's. Even Michael Weiner Savage has completely cut off all ties with Buchanus due to buchans's nazi activity. I think that we need to look into Palin further. I am not saying this is true, I just think she needs to be looked into.
We do need to be informed about people our group endorses however I really don't see a great many red flags as far a Palin goes. The opposition is going to toss everything including the kitchen sink at Palin in hope that they get some of it to stick. McCain made a bold choice and I for one think he may have picked well. The issue with Pat Buchanan and Palin is being trumped up into something its not.  Pat Buchanan has had several incarnations over the years and has shown his true colors gradually. Buchanan has basically become irrelevant he is in the category of Ross Perot and Ralph Nader.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 09:49:31 AM »
If Mord provided proof that Palin didn't support buchanan then I take back that post. I read it in a few places so I thought it was sort of true. I totally take that back. Obviously I want Mccain to win as the lesser of the evils so I am happy to hear that Palin was a good choice. I still wish he chose Huckabee though.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 10:00:18 AM »
If Mord provided proof that Palin didn't support buchanan then I take back that post. I read it in a few places so I thought it was sort of true. I totally take that back. Obviously I want Mccain to win as the lesser of the evils so I am happy to hear that Palin was a good choice. I still wish he chose Huckabee though.
It seems that the Jewish community in Alaska seems comfortable with Palin. They would know her best.

Lisa posted this in another thread......

Here's what Yid With A Lid has to say about Palin's connection to Buchanan:

The National Jewish Democratic Coalition issued a statement saying that Palin is a poor choice because she supported Pat Buchanan for president in 2000 and she has never been to Israel. Both are stupid argurments. Look I think Pat Buchanan is an ugly bigot. But MANY republicans supported him in 2000. If you are going to use that as a benchmark, the entire leadership of the NJDC should resign because of their blind support of the Anti-Israel Jr. Senator from Illinois.

The only real thing we can point to is her interactions with Jews in Alaska, both AIPAC and Chabad in Alaska have issued glowing statements about her interaction with Jews and personal support for Israel:

Jewish Republicans, Alaskans praise McCain's VP choice

Aug. 30, 2008
    HILARY LEILA KRIEGER, JPost correspondent in DENVER , THE JERUSALEM POST

Skipping over two Jewish politicians under consideration as vice presidential running mates, John McCain selected first-term Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Friday.

Palin, who has a reputation a reformer and high approval ratings but a low national profile, is the first female vice presidential nominee for the Republican party. Presumptive Republican presidential candidate John McCain announced his selection the day after Barack Obama accepted the Democratic presidential nomination, shifting attention to the GOP ahead of its convention opening in Minneapolis Monday.

Palin's background corresponds to McCain's image as a maverick, both by his making a surprise selection and by choosing someone who was willing to buck powerful members of her own local party to clean up government. Her lack of foreign policy or national security credentials, however, contrast with McCain¹s own record of military service and government focus in those arenas.

The choice left the two Jewish congressman reported to be on the list of possible VPs - Virginia Rep. Eric Cantor and Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman - out of luck, but several politically active Alaskan Jews praised Palin's ties to the community.

"The Jewish community should be very excited that Sarah was selected. She has been very conscious of the Jewish community here in Alaska and now with the opportunity of her new position, she'll have the opportunity to look at the Jewish community globally," said Alaskan Republican Jewish Coalition member Terry Gorlick, who knows Palin well and has worked with her on several issues.

"Sarah's absolutely pro-Israel," he said, referring to conversations with her and comments she's made about Israel's security and its importance to the United States. He noted that as governor she signed a resolution honoring Israel for its 60th birthday.

Alaska¹s AIPAC chairman, David Gottstein, said that he had spoken to the governor about arranging a trip to Israel, but scheduling conflicts had kept it from happening to date.

"She has ties and interests in the Holy Land," said Gottstein, and also described her as someone who could be effective across party lines, noting that he worked well with her despite being a Democrat.

But the National Jewish Democratic Coalition used the fact that Palin hasn't been to Israel to attack her familiarity with the country and the crucial foreign policy issues connected to the region.

"In Governor Sarah Palin, McCain chooses a running mate with zero foreign policy experience," said NJDC executive director Ira Forman.

"For a party which claims it is trying to reach out to the Jewish community, McCain's pick is particularly strange. Prior to today's selection Palin apparently has never spoken publicly about Israel."

And Obama surrogate Robert Wexler, a Jewish US representative from Florida, lambasted her for endorsing Pat Buchanan in 2000.

But in a letter she wrote to the editor of a local newspaper at the time, she explained that she was willing to wear a Buchanan button "as a polite gesture of respect" during a visit, as she would for any visiting presidential candidate, but that it shouldn¹t be seen as an endorsement.

Another news report from then lists her as serving on the leadership team for Steve Forbes, a free market conservative who ran along with Buchanan as well as McCain for the presidential nomination.

Her conservative credentials have drawn plaudits from many on the Right, including many religious constituencies who were pleased that McCain chose a staunch opponent of abortion after suggesting he might tap someone who is pro-choice.

Many analysts have argued that Palin¹s selection, perceived as stemming in part from an effort to attract voters who backed Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary away from Obama, wouldn¹t succeed because of Palin¹s stance on abortion.

Clinton herself issued a statement on the historic occasion.

"We should all be proud of Governor Sarah Palin's historic nomination, and I congratulate her and Senator McCain," she said. "While their policies would take America in the wrong direction, Governor Palin will add an important new voice to the debate."

Jewish Democratic political operative Steve Rabinowitz said that "wrong direction" would alienate Jewish voters.

"Sarah Palin is completely unknown to the American Jewish community. There is no Jew outside of Alaska who has a relationship with her," he charged. "They supposedly vetted Eric Cantor, pretended Joe Lieberman was on the short list, and in the end chose someone who could not be more different from them."

But the Republican Jewish Coalition defended the pick. "Senator Lieberman and Representative Cantor would also have been excellent choices," said RJC spokeswoman Suzanne Kurtz, but stressed that McCain¹s nominee was just a good.

"They¹ll make a great team," she said.

The RJC put out a statement on Friday saying that, "Palin has a proven track record of experienced and principled leadership. Palin has been a leader on the critical issue of energy independence and lessening our need to buy oil from nations not sharing America and Israel's foreign policy interests."

And she received praise from other Jewish quarters, including from Anchorage Chabad Rabbi Yosef Greenberg. He recalled Palin's support for a Jewish museum he is building there and her hora lessons at the annual Jewish gala she has attended the last two years.

He also spoke of her reaction to giving birth to a child with special needs.

"She said, G-d doesn¹t give you something you can't handle," he said. "It was straight out of the Lubavitch book."
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »
DWI,
You're wrong.  Mord provided proof that she didn't support Buchanan.  Don't make assumptions. 
The way you answered DWI and Scriabin wasn't called for.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 11:02:18 AM »
BTW: I couldnt answer your pm CF  I was totally falling asleep!!
No worries.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 11:05:53 AM »
DownwithIslam, unfortunately many people have, over the years, supported Buchanus for a while because they were only aware of his social-conservative views (which are all phony) and didn't know about his real substance. I do think Palin is better than Huckabee, because Huck said in January 2007 that we should care about the Fakestinians too, because they were moved from their land through no fault of their own, and later that year he said that ypu are un-Christian if you disagree with giving benefits to illegal aliens. We don't need individuals like that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 11:19:55 AM »
Dan, it is an increasingly well-known fact in the conservative world that the shmo Michael Faggot is a two-bit fraud, who was a LIBERAL for most of his life, who apes conservative positions and pretends to be as shocking as possible so that he can get fat ratings and a big fat paycheck. Why can't I criticize Michael Wiener? This worm is a disgrace to the conservative movement and indeed, all of humanity.

BTW, Al Franken is a far-left commentator. I think you are thinking of some other person.

i'm saying you critized mike savage enough for us to know how you feel...no need to be repetative..offer up something new...

as far as Al Franken..i'm getting him mixed up with someone else..does anyone here from ny know the name of a right wing talk show host on radio that comes on at the same time as Michael Savage?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 11:22:22 AM »
DownwithIslam, unfortunately many people have, over the years, supported Buchanus for a while because they were only aware of his social-conservative views (which are all phony) and didn't know about his real substance. I do think Palin is better than Huckabee, because Huck said in January 2007 that we should care about the Fakestinians too, because they were moved from their land through no fault of their own, and later that year he said that ypu are un-Christian if you disagree with giving benefits to illegal aliens. We don't need individuals like that.
I think that Huckabee has changed big time for the better though. He took a trip to Israel a week or two ago and took absolutely kahanist positions. I really do believe he is a bible believing christian. Also thanks for your support earlier in the thread CF. I don't think Rationalthought was being mean or anything but I know you were quick to my defense so I thank you for that CF.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 11:24:24 AM »

i'm saying you critized mike savage enough for us to know how you feel...no need to be repetative..offer up something new...

as far as Al Franken..i'm getting him mixed up with someone else..does anyone here from ny know the name of a right wing talk show host on radio that comes on at the same time as Michael Savage?

Shalom, is Rush Limbaugh's show on the air in NY?  Rush is a great alternative.

Shalom from Dox 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 11:27:15 AM »

Shalom from Dox 

I think he is in the morning or afternoon in NY..the guy i'm talking about is in the evening after Sean Hannity.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »

Shalom from Dox 

Rush Limbaugh is garbage also. He supported the dubai ports deal and thinks its great that we are dependent on the mideast for oil. I think that Rusty Humphries and G gordon Liddy are the only real conservatives left on the air. I know you meant well Dox  :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 11:29:13 AM »
It was Mark Levin; Not Al Franken...for some reason i get them mixed up...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »

Shalom from Dox 

Rush Limbaugh is garbage also. He supported the dubai ports deal and thinks its great that we are dependent on the mideast for oil. I think that Rusty Humphries and G gordon Liddy are the only real conservatives left on the air. I know you meant well Dox  :)

Thank you     :) 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 12:02:52 PM »

Shalom from Dox 

I doubt that that you actually listen to Rush.

He has been devoting his entire show to exposing the Obama myth.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:04:59 PM by Scriabin »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »

And she received praise from other Jewish quarters, including from Anchorage Chabad Rabbi Yosef Greenberg. He recalled Palin's support for a Jewish museum he is building there and her hora lessons at the annual Jewish gala she has attended the last two years.

He also spoke of her reaction to giving birth to a child with special needs.

"She said, G-d doesn¹t give you something you can't handle," he said. "It was straight out of the Lubavitch book."

Excellent quote!     

I have much more confidence in what a Chabad Rabbi has to say than these Leftists,   who have caused more damage to Israel with their positions than have helped Israel.      The same Leftists who are supporting a candidate who is a Muslim and was in a Racist /  Anti- Semitic so called church for 20 years.       Who attended the Racist /  Anti- Semitic Louis Farrakhan's million man march in 1995,    travelling from Illinois to Washington DC.,   in order to do so.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »

Shalom from Dox 

Rush Limbaugh is on WABC 770 AM in New York from 12:00pm to 3:00pm,  Monday to Friday.  I'm not sure if he's on tomorrow,   being that its Labor Day in the United States.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »
Savage is a phony. I wonder which candidate would be "Savage-approved"
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2008, 12:30:43 PM »
Even though I hate Michael Savage, he might have a point about Palin. I was reading an article about how she endorsed Pat Buchanus for president in the 1990's. Even Michael Weiner Savage has completely cut off all ties with Buchanus due to buchans's nazi activity. I think that we need to look into Palin further. I am not saying this is true, I just think she needs to be looked into.
We do need to be informed about people our group endorses however I really don't see a great many red flags as far a Palin goes. The opposition is going to toss everything including the kitchen sink at Palin in hope that they get some of it to stick. McCain made a bold choice and I for one think he may have picked well. The issue with Pat Buchanan and Palin is being trumped up into something its not.  Pat Buchanan has had several incarnations over the years and has shown his true colors gradually. Buchanan has basically become irrelevant he is in the category of Ross Perot and Ralph Nader.

The DemonRat Party is going to go for Sarah's throat, Sarah has a good soul and she is tough....I believe G-d will help her through these vicious attacks.
The irony of this whole thing is the only ones who deserve to be attacked, are the attackers themselves. The Demon Rat Party became evil ...the democrats of yesteryear are long gone.
May G-d bless the United States of America and Long Live Israel !!!

Shalom from Dox    

P.S.  McCain & Palin 08  G-d willing !!! Please

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2008, 12:33:04 PM »
I think she is a good pick. Let's face it no one was excited about any of the other potenitial ones that they were predicting for McCain.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2008, 12:33:33 PM »
Let the liberal smear campaign begin
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.