Author Topic: Quranimals bury women alive, because they want to choose their husbands  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Pakistani legislator defends 'honour killings' amid protests in parliament

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A Pakistani legislator defended a decision by southwestern tribesmen to bury five women alive because they wanted to choose their own husbands, telling stunned members of parliament this week to spare him their outrage.

"These are centuries-old traditions and I will continue to defend them," Israr Ullah Zehri, who represents Baluchistan province, said Saturday. "Only those who indulge in immoral acts should be afraid."

The women, three of whom were teenagers, were first shot and then thrown into a ditch.

They were still breathing as their bodies were covered with rocks and mud, according media reports and human rights activists, who said their only "crime" was that they wished to marry men of their own choosing.

Zehri told a packed and flabbergasted parliament on Friday that Baluch tribal traditions helped stop obscenity and then asked fellow legislators not to make a big fuss about it.

Many stood up in protest, saying the executions were "barbaric" and demanding that discussions continue Monday. But a handful said it was an internal matter of the deeply conservative province.

"I was shocked," said legislator Nilofar Bakhtiar, who pushed for legislation calling for perpetrators of so-called honour killings to be punished when she served as minister of women's affairs under the last government.

"I feel that we've gone back to the starting point again," she said. "It's really sad for me."

The incident allegedly occurred one month ago in Baba Kot, a remote village in Jafferabad district, after the women decided to defy tribal elders and arrange marriages in a civil court, according to the Asian Human Rights Commission.

They were said to have been abducted at gunpoint by six men, forced into a vehicle and taken to a remote field, where they were beaten, shot and then buried alive, it said, accusing local authorities of trying to hush up the killings.

One of perpetrators was allegedly related to a top provincial official, it said.

Accounts about the killings have varied, largely because police in the tribal region have been unco-operative. Activists and legislators said a more thorough investigation needed to be carried out.

The Asian Human Rights Commission, however, said the two older women may have been related to some of the teenage girls and were apparently murdered because they were sympathetic to their wishes.

Source: http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5h7Pn5kcHofIhfQ-H_xUR1-W6x4_w

This kind of people don't belong in western countries. They are totally nuts.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Quranimals bury women alive, because they want to choose their husbands
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 04:55:52 AM »
The western countrys will continue importing these savages to the west
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 05:14:23 AM »

It is a shame. They are so evil. They are raging like the Nazi-SS. No normal human would do such things  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 05:14:52 AM »
India should never have been divided. F'cking muzzies.... India should have nuked the bastards and took back the land once they had warheads... Now we are stuck with this beast...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 05:24:55 AM »
India should never have been divided. F'cking muzzies.... India should have nuked the bastards and took back the land once they had warheads... Now we are stuck with this beast...

Yes this is true. Perhaps cruel, but it would have saved thousands of lifes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 05:26:37 AM »
The U.S. could nuke Pakistan i'm not endorsing it but it could be done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 08:52:55 AM »
They should leave that evil cult.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »

It is a shame. They are so evil. They are raging like the Nazi-SS. No normal human would do such things  >:(

Shalom Pheasant, you are right, I don't consider them human beings either. Good post   O0

Shalom from Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 11:48:54 AM »
Pak666 should get lost and disappear and the whole area should again be with original India.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »

Shalom Pheasant, you are right, I don't consider them human beings either. Good post   O0

Shalom from Dox

Thanks Dox  :)

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
    • Israel in Bible Prophecy
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »
This guy got thrown off a 4th floor mall balcony IN CANADA by relatives after his mother put the hit on him:

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you!
Sharia law in Dearborn Michigan
Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
Please visit http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 04:49:29 PM »
These Arabs get more and more normal, by the minute. ::)