0 (0%)
China
0 (0%)
South Africa
0 (0%)
Else
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which country makes the best wine?  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Which country makes the best wine?
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »
I drink Prison alcohol :D straight from the toilet :laugh:

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 01:41:15 PM »

You mean self-destilled alcohol? I have heard that people in bolschweik Sweden, were alcohol is for normal citizens very expensive, some people used the water and heating systems of their houses as a sort of destille.

But I don't recommend this for those who have no idea what they are doing. Because you can create sorts of alcohol that make you blind. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »

You mean self-destilled alcohol? I have heard that people in bolschweik Sweden, were alcohol is for normal citizens very expensive, some people used the water and heating systems of their houses as a sort of destille.

But I don't recommend this for those who have no idea what they are doing. Because you can create sorts of alcohol that make you blind. :(

My family does that

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 01:43:43 PM »

My family does that

Oh if you are skilled you can save a lot of money. Most of the price of alcohol are bolschewik taxes in my country. O0

But be careful  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 01:51:55 PM »

My family does that

Oh if you are skilled you can save a lot of money. Most of the price of alcohol are bolschewik taxes in my country. O0

Distilling through lead soldered pipes or condensors causes the same thing as sleeping with your sister...

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »

My family does that

Distilling through lead soldered pipes or condensors causes the same thing as sleeping with your sister...

Well golly they look familiar

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 01:56:28 PM »

My family does that

They have been doing that for over 30 years and make money off it not in America though

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 02:11:40 PM »

My family does that

They have been doing that for over 30 years and make money off it not in America though

O0

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »

My family does that

Some sorts of alcohol are very damaging for your genetic information. They crack the dna and cause mistakes in it, so your children look like this or you got cancer.  :(

If you try to cheat the bolschewist gouvernment in this business, you must have lots of expierence and knowledge. In any other case it will hurt you ...  ;)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 02:47:09 PM »

My family does that

Is that Tommie Lee Jones and his kid brother ?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 03:01:16 PM »

My family does that

Some sorts of alcohol are very damaging for your genetic information. They crack the dna and cause mistakes in it, so your children look like this or you got cancer.  :(

If you try to cheat the bolschewist gouvernment in this business, you must have lots of expierence and knowledge. In any other case it will hurt you ...  ;)

They allow people to make there own booze and sell it O0