Author Topic: Great videos on youtube  (Read 2776 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Great videos on youtube
« on: February 06, 2007, 04:04:21 PM »
This guy shows the differences between the quoran and the bible and the myth that allah is the same god and alot of other topics.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PfanderFilms

Is Allah God?

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

ftfl

Re: Great videos on youtube
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:00:01 PM »
Note how muslims are responding to Jay's videos with defamation, suggesting perhaps that they have no way to debate him.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 10:48:50 PM »
I have yet to meet a muslim that hasn't used defamation. Muslims know full well that their religion cannot stand in the light of criticism. Their only tactic is to try to sling as much mud as possible to make their opponents look as bad as they do. If they had any common descency, they would accept the truth about their religion and try to move forward in their lives. But unfortunately, muslims are trained from birth to cling to their religion as if life isn't worth living without islam. I make it my top priority to show muslims that there is indeed life after islam ...and it is AWESOME!!!

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 01:19:13 PM »
Even aiyisha's hubby has a page in Myspace! ;D

http://www.myspace.com/prophet_muhammad_1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

More videos on youtube:

Condensed Blasphmey against Allah and Muhammad (Jizz up upon him)

Muhammad was a terrorist and pedophile.
The prophet Muhammad came into my apartment to dispell some myths about Islam. I present this for the education of all.

Islamic oppression

Married to Muhammad 

An examination, then comes the mocking and ridicule of this stupid religion called islam.

part-1

An examination, then comes the mocking and ridicule of this stupid religion called islam.

part-2

part-3

Fight the enemy by mocking them! 

why the meat(women) must remain in the fridge(veil)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 02:47:40 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

ftfl

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 09:45:26 AM »
This one is great:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 10:12:10 AM »
I too like this vid better it's not silly and shows how koran was written.Maybe Sarah should view this video   
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03