Author Topic: Obama Vote-Infanticide-living babies thrown into waste bins  (Read 617 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obama Vote-Infanticide-living babies thrown into waste bins
« on: September 01, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama Vote-Infanticide-living babies thrown into waste bins
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 05:49:32 PM »
That's a good video wolf.  I hope it gets around.  If this gets out, I think we could see Obama's support shrivel like a raisin in the sun.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »
Does the video actually show this? I had a nightmare one time about this after hearing that this happened. In my nightmare a slightly deformed baby was waving its arms around as many more both dead and alive were dumped on top of them and the baby suffocated under them It bothered me really badly all the next day and I could barely imagine the absolute horror of being safe and warm one minute and then being in such a horrible situation the next.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 05:55:35 PM »
Does the video actually show this? I had a nightmare one time about this after hearing that this happened. In my nightmare a slightly deformed baby was waving its arms around as many more both dead and alive were dumped on top of them and the baby suffocated under them It bothered me really badly all the next day and I could barely imagine the absolute horror of being safe and warm one minute and then being in such a horrible situation the next.

:o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:32 PM »

:o

That face is how I felt when I woke up!