Author Topic: Leftists accuse Palins husband of driving while drunk before 20 years  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This leftists are so low.

They praise Ted "the barfly" Kennedy but accuse a hard working man for suspected drunk-driving  before two decades.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/03/uselections2008.republicans20082

Imo this will backfire. Their accusations are totally irrelevant  ;D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 10:19:18 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Leftists accuse Palins husband of driving while drunk before 20 years
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »
The American media is scum.  Their bias is so rank it's pathetic.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »
All of this coverage of Palin proves that she was the right choice.  Why else would the Bolshevik news media relentlessly attack her like rats to cheese?  And I do emphasize 'Rats.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »
This is pathetic. There isn't a 20-year-old kid in the world who hasn't drove drunk once or twice. The fact that this is the absolute worst they can dig up on the Palins proves the left has absolutely zero case. They are grasping at straws. If the public didn't care that the President of the United States was committing adultery in the Oval Office, they won't bad an eyebrow at this petty juvenile nonsense.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
Do the leftists bother to mention this?

Gore’s son out on bail after O.C. arrest - Albert Gore III, stopped while speeding on I-5, is suspected of possessing marijuana and pills.

By Jeffrey L. Rabin
July 05, 2007 in print edition B-3

Note This article includes corrections to the original version.

The son of former Vice President Al Gore was arrested early Wednesday in Orange County on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs, the latest in a series of incidents with law enforcement agencies in recent years.

Albert Gore III was taken into custody about 2:15 a.m. after Orange County sheriff’s deputies stopped him for driving about 100 mph on the southbound Interstate 5 in Laguna Niguel.

When deputies approached the Toyota Prius at the Crown Valley Parkway exit, they detected the “strong odor of marijuana,” said Jim Amormino, a spokesman for the Sheriff’s Department. A search of the car found marijuana and prescription drugs Vicodin, Valium, Xanax and Adderall, an amphetamine used to treat attention deficit disorder, Amormino said.

Gore was booked into Orange County Jail on four charges, including possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of the drugs without a prescription. He was released on $20,000 bail about 12 hours later.

Gore, 24, was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana in Bethesda, Md., in 2003 and later was ordered to participate in a substance abuse program. In September 2002, military police ticketed Gore for driving under the influence near Ft. Myer, Va., a military base outside Washington.

In August 2000, he was ticketed by the North Carolina Highway Patrol after being clocked driving 97 mph in a 55-mph zone. In an agreement with prosecutors, a reckless driving charge was dropped. Gore was fined $125 and his driving privileges were suspended in that state.

The only son of Al and Tipper Gore, he suffered severe injuries in April 1989 after running into the street and being hit by a car. The 6-year-old had just been to a Baltimore Orioles game with his father. He spent almost a month in the hospital.

[email protected]

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jul/05/local/me-gore5
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »

They praise Ted "the barfly" Kennedy but accuse a hard working man for suspected drunk-driving  before two centuries.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/03/uselections2008.republicans20082

Pheasant?!?! two centuries? That is 200 years... I think you really meant to say two decades, which is equal to 20 years...

I dont know anyone today who lived 200 years...

muman613

PS: Kennedys sins are much worse. He let a girl die while he ran away from the site of the accident. Kennedy is virtually guilty of Manslaughter.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 10:00:02 PM »
Make that murder, Muman. I am convinced beyond doubt it was premeditated murder. He caused the accident to get rid of the fact that he knocked that poor girl up.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

They praise Ted "the barfly" Kennedy but accuse a hard working man for suspected drunk-driving  before two centuries.

Pheasant?!?! two centuries? That is 200 years... I think you really meant to say two decades, which is equal to 20 years...

muman613

PS: Kennedys sins are much worse. He let a girl die while he ran away from the site of the accident. Kennedy is virtually guilty of Manslaughter.

Hey Fred Thompson is older then 200 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 10:19:55 PM »
Muman, I have changed it. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »

Foreigners...   :::D

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:57 PM »
Clinton smoked, but "didn't inhale", dodged the draft, Kennedy killed a women during a drunken binge and Edward's cheated on his cancer-stricken wife. Talk about Democratic familt values... :o

If the media is bringing up stories of a D.U.I and one-night jail stint Palin's hubby did two decades ago, they must really be grasping at straws.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 11:52:28 PM »
I DID NOT INHALE

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »

muman613

Clinton smoked, but "didn't inhale", dodged the draft, Kennedy killed a women during a drunken binge and Edward's cheated on his cancer-stricken wife. Talk about Democratic familt values... :o

If the media is bringing up stories of a D.U.I and one-night jail stint Palin's hubby did two decades ago, they must really be grasping at straws.

This is pathetic. There isn't a 20-year-old kid in the world who hasn't drove drunk once or twice. The fact that this is the absolute worst they can dig up on the Palins proves the left has absolutely zero case. They are grasping at straws. If the public didn't care that the President of the United States was committing adultery in the Oval Office, they won't bad an eyebrow at this petty juvenile nonsense.

Hey, wait a minute guys: In a Kennedy's guilt, it's not guilt if you pay people off and THEY can't recall all of a sudden! ;)

Also, in the case of ANY 20 year old has driven drunk: WE'RE not all that crazy. I'm almost 26 myself, and I've NEVER done anything that stupid, you can kill someone. >:(

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 12:00:21 AM »
Yeah, sure. Clinton didn't inhale like Markos Moulitsas doesn't practice pederasty.  ::)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 12:01:45 AM »
Yeah, sure. Clinton didn't inhale like Markos Moulitsas doesn't practice pederasty.  ::)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 12:02:53 AM »
Shalom,

Honestly I got into all kinds of trouble in my 20s... I dont want to recall because a Baal Teshuva should not have to recall all the mistakes he has made. But I'll tell you Hashem was watching out for me, because looking back, it aint pretty...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 12:03:08 AM »
I DID NOT INHALE

;D ;D

Clinton is obviously guilty of inhaling! Now where is that darn cigar...... :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 12:03:46 AM »
Umm your picture is very funny, Americanhero, but you might want to take it down. If by any chance the pig Markos Moulitsas (yimach schmo vezichro) browses the forum and sees it, he might get ideas about "philosophical love" and Platonism.  ::)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »
Umm your picture is very funny, Americanhero, but you might want to take it down. If by any chance the pig Markos Moulitsas (yimach schmo vezichro) browses the forum and sees it, he might get ideas about "philosophical love" and Platonism.  ::)

He doesn't think C.F. He just spews out Marxist propoganda and spreads rumors like a teenage girl...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »
and spreads rumors like a teenage girl...
Or one of Sophocles' young "students".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 05:57:20 AM »
obama in his college yrs a cocaine addict

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:00:01 AM by Pheasant »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 06:00:08 AM »

This might be his white side. Normally blacky, like the Muzz, loves Heroine, Opium and Cannabis more. It boostes the cultural lazyness.  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 06:37:08 AM »

This might be his white side. Normally blacky, like the Muzz, loves Heroine, Opium and Cannabis more. It boostes the cultural lazyness.  ;)
This is very true ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03