Author Topic: Why Have Jackson and Sharpton Been So Quiet?  (Read 2409 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Why Have Jackson and Sharpton Been So Quiet?
« on: September 02, 2008, 11:59:03 PM »
Not that I am complaning, but their silence has me perplexed now that Obama is the Democrat nominee. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Why Have Jackson and Sharpton Been So Quiet?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »
Sharpton's at a new all you can eat chicken and pigs feet buffet and Jackson well who care as long as he is not on TV

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 12:01:31 AM »
Not that I am complaning, but their silence has me perplexed now that Obama is the Democrat nominee. 

They too much like Michelle are for once VERY proud of "their" country. Kunta Kinte is Al's and Jesse's Chimp that ate the golden banana. :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 12:04:23 AM »

They too much like Michelle are for once VERY proud of "their" country. Kunta Kinte is Al's and Jesse's Chimp that ate the golden banana. :::D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 12:09:28 AM »
Ranter: You want a serious answer? Jackson, Sharpton and Farrakhan are WAYYYYYYYYYY behind the scenes. They're not supposed to be in view. They ARE Osama's BIGGEST supporters literally and figuratively! It's the one thing the media will NEVER tell you. IF this idiot gets in, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they have cabinet positions. .....And for their sakes it better be a BIG cabinet to fit them! :::D >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »
I used to like that movie when I was a kid until I grew up and realized what BS it all was.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 12:12:29 AM »
Ranter: You want a serious answer? Jackson, Sharpton and Farrakhan are WAYYYYYYYYYY behind the scenes. They're not supposed to be in view. They ARE Osama's BIGGEST supporters literally and figuratively! It's the one thing the media will NEVER tell you. IF this idiot gets in, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they have cabinet positions. .....And for their sakes it better be a BIG cabinet to fit them! :::D >:(

The cabinet needs to be re-enforced with what ever they used to hold the levees up during Katrina :::D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 12:12:59 AM »
Dey bee bizzy pickin' out ther furniture n Sh** to move on up to the mother ship!
                                                                                   cuz when Barack be in charge they gone rule, you dig!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 12:16:32 AM »
I used to like that movie when I was a kid until I grew up and realized what BS it all was.

Hey Ruby, you think you don't like it? Get this! When I was in Grad school, during Black "History" Month, they showed various sappy black films and one was.... You guessed it Roots! I was wondering if the college was TRYING to start riots or what. Luckily this was before those animals Sean Bell and his homies had it out with the cops. Could you imagine what would have happened after if they showed Roots? >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »
they're too busy in the toilet.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 09:01:39 AM »
They're jealous that Barack Hussein Obama made it this far.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 09:04:47 AM »
I think they are quiet, because they know that their policy and their view is disgusting to most Americans. They don't want to shrink Husseins changes to be the next president.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 09:41:36 AM »

Hey Ruby, you think you don't like it? Get this! When I was in Grad school, during Black "History" Month, they showed various sappy black films and one was.... You guessed it Roots! I was wondering if the college was TRYING to start riots or what. Luckily this was before those animals Sean Bell and his homies had it out with the cops. Could you imagine what would have happened after if they showed Roots? >:(

I imagined this scene in my head where Obama is being whipped and someone says "What's your name?" and he says "Barack Obama!" and they hit him again, and again, and he keep saying Barack Obama. One last lash happens and he breaks down and says "Ok, ok... I was lying! I'm Barry Soetero!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 11:02:30 AM »
Their quietly waiting in the wings for "Brother Barack" to become president so that they can take over and turn America into "Chocolate America". I think their hiding in the same closet that Jeremiah Wright and other sordid Obama characters are, waiting for that single from "Brother Barack"

I'm sorry I don't speak schartva so if anybody wants to interpret for all our affirmative action fans out there please feel free...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 11:08:32 AM »
Perhaps their "religious" convictions have nagged at their hearts, and they KNOW that obama is NO Christian!! HE IS A MOZLEM, PERIOD!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 11:22:23 AM »
Perhaps their "religious" convictions have nagged at their hearts, and they KNOW that obama is NO Christian!! HE IS A MOZLEM, PERIOD!

They be Christians about as much as Chicken George be a Christian.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 01:10:00 PM »

Chicken George had a white parent too. lol

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 01:10:52 PM »

Chicken George had a white parent too. lol

Like everyones favorite Obama

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 04:49:58 AM »
Sharpton was at the Democrat convention and Jackson was probably there also.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 07:26:00 AM »
I read where Jackson had to be hospitalized for sever stomach pains. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 07:36:18 AM »
Got ahold of sum bad chitlins.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 09:25:57 AM »
they are throwing bananas to each other with their feet
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!