Author Topic: This is the way Democrats are celebrating Obama  (Read 574 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is the way Democrats are celebrating Obama
« on: September 03, 2008, 06:10:34 AM »

Denver/Colorado, USA. The man with the skyte holds the American flag upside down in the one hand and in the other a poster with the number of the in the Iraq war died soldiers. Clothed like this stands a demonstrant in front of the Pepsi Center, where today is the assembly of the Democratic Party. It is the location, where the official canidate for president is elected and where the programm of the party is to be confirmed.

Source: http://www.stern.de/bdt/614399.html?cp=38
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: This is the way Democrats are celebrating Obama
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 06:36:08 AM »
these are very evil people they are communists,they can deny it but normal people know it's true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:17 AM »
these are very evil people they are communists,they can deny it but normal people know it's true

But I had to laugh as I first saw this Democrat. It is sometimes so over the top, you could think it is a Muzzy.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 07:18:08 AM »

But I had to laugh as I first saw this Democrat. It is sometimes so over the top, you could think it is a Muzzy.  ;D
It's possible it is :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03