2 (7.1%)
Yeah
11 (39.3%)
NO
7 (25%)
NO, i would rather have Subway
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Would you eat Kosher...  (Read 5201 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Would you eat Kosher...
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2008, 08:24:25 AM »
YES, ABSOLUTELY!!! I suffered e-coli poison from vegetables. I almost believe that EVERYTHING ought to just go kosher at this point, b/c of the illegal occupiers situation.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2008, 08:31:40 AM »
That's why Chaim will not eat at a Kosher restaurant if the food is being handled by savages.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2008, 08:42:34 AM »
YES, ABSOLUTELY!!! I suffered e-coli poison from vegetables. I almost believe that EVERYTHING ought to just go kosher at this point, b/c of the illegal occupiers situation.

If everything was labelled kosher (besides obvious products that couldn't be, like ham) then the standards would be lowered and you could never know for certain what was truly kosher and what wasn't.

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2008, 09:43:22 AM »
Kosher meat never had any sorts of problems. even when all other meat had mad cow disease and other things
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2008, 11:18:23 AM »
Kosher meat never had any sorts of problems. even when all other meat had mad cow disease and other things

I TOTALLY agree Yonathan! KOSHER ALL THE WAY, plus Hebrew National has the BEST hot dogs, the BEST. Of course there are NAZIS that would say 'no kosher' b/c they are sick demented freaks. Good let em eat the mad cow, they deserve it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2008, 11:18:49 AM »
No, I prefer subway.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2008, 11:19:46 AM »

I TOTALLY agree Yonathan! KOSHER ALL THE WAY, plus Hebrew National has the BEST hot dogs, the BEST. Of course there are NAZIS that would say 'no kosher' b/c they are sick demented freaks. Good let em eat the mad cow, they deserve it.

NO KOSHER ;)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2008, 11:22:58 AM »

i think there might be a problem with Hebrew National many Jews don't trust The Triangle K which is the mark for Hebrew national, they way i heard that it is a reform Jewish company i could be wrong though
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »

i think there might be a problem with Hebrew National many Jews don't trust The Triangle K which is the mark for Hebrew national, they way i heard that it is a reform Jewish company i could be wrong though

Really!! WOW I didnt know that, is this WHY it tastes even better than b4? I had a Hebrew National Knockwurst last night- OMG! WAS IT GOOD! I never have gotten sick from Hebrew National.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 11:43:49 AM »

Really!! WOW I didnt know that, is this WHY it tastes even better than b4? I had a Hebrew National Knockwurst last night- OMG! WAS IT GOOD! I never have gotten sick from Hebrew National.

i would never eat Hebrew national because its not Glatt Kosher but i did hear from many non-Jews that its very good

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2008, 11:45:01 AM »

i would never eat Hebrew national because its not Glatt Kosher but i did hear from many non-Jews that its very good

It is good

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »
First off, let's not be a bunch of dummies... We want our fellow Kosher Jews to live a long time and eat healthy.

Fast food, no matter kosher or nonKosher is bad for and will cause heart problems amongst other things. These types of foods have a certain type of sodium and perservative that makes  you addicted to eat it more often.

and it's not just the fast food..it's also the kosher chinese foods..

The best food and kosher food one can ever eat is the one which he/she makes at the comfort of their home...and fish fish fish fish with vegetables and fruits with other proteins.  Carbs found in rice and bread (which shoudl be multi-grain) should be eaten as well, but more sparingly than other things.

Again FAST FOOD Kosher or nonKosher is terrible for the health!  It's a moot point whether any of us would ever eat a kosher burger king...kosher or non kosher...it will bring a demise to one's health!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2008, 11:52:43 AM »

Well, I am going to have to find GLATT, b/c I do NOT want to get e-coli poison EVER again. This was when the lettuce and spinach incident was happening. I thought NOTHING of eating my vegetables! NOW I DO!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »
What is the difference between GLATT Kosher and Kosher?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2008, 12:05:36 PM »
What is the difference between GLATT Kosher and Kosher?

For meat to be kosher, it must come from a kosher animal and be slaughtered in a kosher way.
For meat to be glatt kosher, in addition to the two above conditions, the meat must also come from an animal with adhesion-free lungs.

The word glatt means smooth in Yiddish.
In Jewish Law, the term glatt is used to refer to the lungs of animals.
After the animal is slaughtered, the animal is opened and examined to determine whether the lungs are smooth.
If defects on the lungs are found, the meat is considered treif (torn, mortally injured, non-kosher).

If the lungs are found to be defect-free or smooth, the meat is considered to be glatt kosher

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »

Why isn't it kosher? And where is the source that it is reform?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »

i heard it was reform or be Gentiles. Religious Jews dont eat Hebrew national

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2008, 01:58:32 PM »

i heard it was reform or be Gentiles. Religious Jews dont eat Hebrew national

What ???

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2008, 02:08:08 PM »
i heard that the Triangle K which is the Kosher symbol for many products such as for Hebrew National is not really kosher.

that the Triangle K is a company which is manufactured by either Reform Jews or Gentiles.

but i could be wrong, this is what i heard. mostly all religious Jews don't eat products from triangle K

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »
No.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »
They have the Triangle k above the bar code

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »

Nazis would usually not complain about Kosher being stricter. If one asks Orthodox Rabbis they would also say not to eat from that company.
 Also 1 point to make- what is concidered "Kosher" as opposed to "Glatt Kosher" is really a leniency that some Askenazim approve. ALL Sefardim for sure have to eat Glatt Kosher, most religious Askenazim also eat Glatt Kosher (the Hassidim b/c of rulings of their Rabbis and also many ordinary Orthodox Religious Jews- not to take a chance). The regular Kosher what happens is that the lungs do have a certain layer over them- which is an indication actually of the animals health, and the law is that Jews cant eat the animal if it has that, BUT the Askenazi (Rama) found a leniency where they say that removing it would then allow the animal to be consumed, while Sefardim (the Beit Yosef) say no it is not allowed to begin with because it had it while it was alive.
  Also another thing- one has to know which kosher is truly Kosher according to Halacha and which kosher is just by others standards (like reform or anyone else). So that is why you have trademark symbols like the OU and others. And just having a K symbol, legally ANYONE can have, but if a company selling a non-kosher product for example uses OK or OU (their symbol), they can then be sued for it, so the chances as that they would not do it. (but theoretically it is possible, but still we go by statistics). Also some of the K sybol products are Kosher, you just have to check with you Rabbi or someone who knows about it, about which products are okay (for example Corn Flakes are allowed).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/