Author Topic: Ten Lost Jewish tribes  (Read 6347 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
Ten Lost Jewish tribes
« on: September 03, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »
i heard many times that the Native Americans are indeed a lost tribe? anyone else hear this
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ten Lost Jewish tribes
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 11:50:09 AM »
yes...but it might be a Black "hebro" type of stunt.

Bottom line...lost tribe or not...Jews are not a race...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 11:57:31 AM »
i heard many times that the Native Americans are indeed a lost tribe? anyone else hear this

Hi,

Yes, this is a theory. This topic is discussed by Tamar Yonah on her radio show from IsraelNationalNews. This is not any kind of black hebro thing. I have also heard this from Rabbi Lazer Brody at the Breslev site. Apparently King Solomons navy discovered the continent of North America 1000s of years before Columbus. Various artifacts in the 'New World' contain the Ten Commandments, stories of certain tribes speaking hebrew, and other evidence have been discussed. I have not researched it much but it is very interesting how far and wide ancient Israels influence spread.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »
speaking of Columbus its not a joke but i heard that he might have been Jewish. he discovered America in 1492 coincidence same time Jews were exiled from Spain
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
This is Momon BS as far as I can tell.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 01:22:14 PM »
In our area it's the Mormans in black ties and bicycles. The J Witnesses are always female in long dresses and big hair done up in a coil.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »
In our area it's the Mormans in black ties and bicycles. The J Witnesses are always female in long dresses and big hair done up in a coil.

Then when you see them coming turn the hose on them then it they will be mormans gone wild

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 01:32:39 PM »

Hi,

Yes, this is a theory. This topic is discussed by Tamar Yonah on her radio show from IsraelNationalNews. This is not any kind of black hebro thing. I have also heard this from Rabbi Lazer Brody at the Breslev site. Apparently King Solomons navy discovered the continent of North America 1000s of years before Columbus. Various artifacts in the 'New World' contain the Ten Commandments, stories of certain tribes speaking hebrew, and other evidence have been discussed. I have not researched it much but it is very interesting how far and wide ancient Israels influence spread.

muman613

Even if Solomon's fleet did by some miracle reached America, the native Americans had already populated the continent since the last ice age. By no means does a highly disputed and negligible cultural contact between native Americans and ancient Israelites make the former Israelites.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »
Sorry sham I thought your joke was great but I couldn't leave it up because I didn't want you to get in trouble for even posting that.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »

Hi,

muman613

Even if Solomon's fleet did by some miracle reached America, the native Americans had already populated the continent since the last ice age. By no means does a highly disputed and negligible cultural contact between native Americans and ancient Israelites make the former Israelites.

If this was true the American Indians would be wearing kippas instead of feathers? I don't like this theory because it would then make cowboys and the US calvary murderers of Jews. John Wayne was a righteous gentile.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »

Then when you see them coming turn the hose on them then it they will be mormans gone wild

That sounds fun

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »
Sorry sham I thought your joke was great but I couldn't leave it up because I didn't want you to get in trouble for even posting that.

Thanks Rubystars, I don't want to get in trouble unless on purpose. I will save my get out of jail free card for another day.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »

Thanks Rubystars, I don't want to get in trouble unless on purpose. I will save my get out of jail free card for another day.

Funny image! You're welcome :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »

That sounds fun
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:39:04 PM by Shamgar »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »

That sounds fun

Turn it on yourself then

Shamgar gone wild

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 01:53:57 PM »
This is totally false. I heard this before. It is false.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

AH can you PhotoShop that to be a JTF Get Out of Jail Free Card. Gentiles can get one for every 1000 posts and if they get banned they can present it to the Moderator to get back on.   ::)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 01:57:49 PM »

AH can you PhotoShop that to be a JTF Get Out of Jail Free Card. Gentiles can get one for every 1000 posts and if they get banned they can present it to the Moderator to get back on.   ::)

I will see but get to the 1000 post first

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 01:58:59 PM »

Maybe we should make it 500. I still got a ways to go.

Congrats on hitting 3000 Big Buddy. You rockkkkk!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:02:51 PM by Shamgar »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 02:04:48 PM »

Maybe we should make it 500. I still got a ways to go.

Congrats on hitting 3000 Big Buddy. You rockkkkk!!

Thank you O0

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 02:32:43 PM »
If native American indians were one of the lost tribes, that would be a pretty neat trick.  Anthropologists generally believe that the indians came to this continent at least thirty thousand years ago, that is more than 26,000 years before Isaac and Jacob.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 02:33:50 PM »

That sounds fun

Shamgar...chaim has asked that you not post pictures such as this one on this forum..thank you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 02:39:41 PM »
10-4!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »
This is from a orthodox Jewish researcher in Israel pretty controversial

http://britam.org/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03