Author Topic: Leftists are publishing private pictures of Palins daughter with schnapps-bottle  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Leftists are publishing private pictures of Palins daughter with schnapps-bottle

They are so low. Everybody has drunk alcohol at least at the age of 14-15. This is no secret. Even the greatest and most frum choirboy / Jeshiva boy did it - The girls of cause too.

The leftists are such hypocrites - What will be next?

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
This fag posted the pics

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
So she had a drink big deal,does that guy have any proof it's really her.He write Sarah Palin Bristol...i think he lives in a schnapps company drinking all day ;D  look heres his title           
Sarah Palin Bristol Underage Drinking Pictures Surface
;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
So she had a drink big deal,does that guy have any proof it's really her.He write Sarah Palin Bristol...i think he lives in a schnapps company drinking all day ;D  look heres his title           
;D ;D

A lot of kids you see pose with alcohol bottles in there myspace pics they think it makes them cool

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
;D ;D

A lot of kids you see pose with alcohol bottles in there myspace pics they think it makes them cool
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
;D ;D

true

Another thing if that is her were was the pic taken if at a friends house her friends parents can get into trouble

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
LEAVE the kid alone! So she enjoys sexual relations. If that's a crime, half the gov't should be arrested! cough cough Bill Clinton, Larry Craig, Clarence Thomas etc... :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
LEAVE the kid alone! So she enjoys sexual relations. If that's a crime, half the gov't should be arrested! cough cough Bill Clinton, Larry Craig, Clarence Thomas etc... :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This fag posted the pics

Look how red his face is. Why  ::)

An additional proof that leftists are hypocrites.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
This fag posted the pics

He's a Commie

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The girl is an amateur

Drink this

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
The girl is an amateur

Drink this

It is vodka?  ???

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh I see. But this is nothing for me too. I stay with red wine  ;)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

What type?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Like these leftist dogs aren't all a bunch of alcohol and drug abusers. May they all die of cancer.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

What type?
We go off-topic  ;)

Here is the right thread to discuss it:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24833.0

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Like these leftist dogs aren't all a bunch of alcohol and drug abusers. May they all die of cancer.

Yes it is true. They are like animals and know no limits.  :(

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Boy I wish I had pictures of Obama doing cocaine.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Boy I wish I had pictures of Obama doing cocaine.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This fag posted the pics

he has blue hair, this freak!!! lol...why is our society so silly?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
This fag posted the pics

He's a Commie

Ha, he's a red bastard! :::D
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Palin's daughter was probally doing a Ted Kennedy impression.