Author Topic: Please respond to this, Chaim!  (Read 7813 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Please respond to this, Chaim!
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 05:13:51 PM »
Why aren't you convinced? I posted a bunch of links a few weeks ago. In addition, have you heard the way he talks, or his obsession with poodles? He is obviously effeminate.

You don't believe he could be gay just because he is a "conservative"? So was J. Edgar Hoover.

OK, where are the moderators, I take offense at this. I have had 2 standards poodles as pets. Does this mean I have to start hitting on CF?

These dogs are not that bad

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »
                                                                                                        בס''ד

1. I apologize to CF for not responding sooner. This is the first time that I am seeing this thread.

2. CF is indeed a very loyal and important member of our movement.

3. CF has been right in understanding that Michael Savage is a complete phony. Every time I said this in the past, most of our members disagreed with me. But CF instinctively understood that Savage is engaged in a big scam.

4. Our great members who were mistaken about Savage had the best of intentions. These JTFers want so badly to believe that someone with a big audience is actually doing something good. So they were willing to overlook Savage's past behavior: for years, this self-hating Jew condemned Israel and called for the creation of an independent PLO terrorist state in Israel's heartland. Savage also repeats the same lies about "moderate" Muslims and even refers to Nazi Islam as a "great religion". But our members desperately want to believe that someone with a big audience is fighting to prevent disaster. Again, our members have the best of intentions.

5. Now everyone can clearly see how dangerous it is to give a big platform to a fraud like Savage. Thanks to Savage, we may end up getting Barack Hussein Obama in the White House, G-d forbid. Savage has an audience of millions of listeners. If he convinces even several hundred thousand not to vote for John McCain, in a close election that could make the difference. Savage is not just terrible, he is dangerous to all of us.

6. We now have more than enough indisputable information to turn conservatives and Republicans against Savage. Without conservatives and Republicans, you can't have a big radio audience because leftists and Democrats generally do not listen to talk radio. In my opinion, we should stick to the indisputable fact that Savage is now sabotaging the McCain-Palin ticket. I think that calling Savage a "faggot" undermines our argument. I have known Jews like Savage, and I do not get the impression that he is a homosexual. In any event, without real evidence, making this accusation harms our credibility.

Anyway, you asked for my honest opinion. G-d bless you CF. You are truly a righteous person.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 05:24:16 PM »

I find it rather PECULIAR that 'Michael "faggot" as CF says is gay..considering in 2003, he got fired off of his Television show on MSNBC, BECAUSE HE BLASTED GAYS...this would mean that he blasted his own SELF, and kicked his OWN butt of TV...Savage ADMITS he is an egotist. Most people in the spotlight ARE.
  IF you dont like Savage, CF- WHATEVER....that is YOUR affair, but MANY people here DO listen and like Savage. My whole family read his books, and REALIZED that they themselves were LIBERALIZED, AFTER reading them, NOT everyone posts on forums on the internet--. Just b/c people like Savage, does NOT mean that they DONT LIKE Chaim, as you told me: 'Why would you want a 'burger' when with Chaim I can have filet mignon'. ---You JUDGED ME, & INSINUATED that I respect Savage MORE than Chaim, and THAT, Sir, is UNTRUTH. TOTALLY, to the MAX. 
   I will ALSO add that in one of your previous posts TO ME today, you just about accused ME almost of being ANTI-SEMITIC, THAT, is one reason, Sir- that I will not EVER post to one more of YOUR posts, EVER again. ---THAT IS DISGUSTING, considering I am a Crypto-Jewess-- NEVER in MY life, have I had to read such veiled ACCUSATIONS about MYSELF like you did today CF. EVER. Me, ANTI SEMITIC?? MY G-d, man!!!! SELL CRAZY somewhere ELSE!!!

I do not believe that Savage is right, at all right now, for doing this, when our nation is in dire straits, (with Palin) and I ADMIT this after thinking hard about it...HOWEVER, if what goes on inside the house of the Palins is deemed as righteous, then I am VERY UNRIGHTEOUS. Having sex, and getting knocked up, and drinking schnapps is NOT my idea of CONSERVATISM, AT ALL, when ones mother is a Governor, especially, and as Conservatives, if we just CONDONE this behavior- there will be NO CONSERVATIVE takeover of the GOP. I am voting GOP for ONE reason, and ONE ONLY: THE ALTERNATIVE IS UNTHINKABLE...as is said by a member on this forum.  G-d Bless the members on this forum, and PLEASE- when you see what is 'deemed' as "righteous" and OK, please STAND AGAINST IT.

MSNBC fires Michael Savage after anti-gay comments
NEW YORK (AP) — MSNBC on Monday fired Michael Savage for anti-gay comments.

The popular radio talk show host who did a weekend TV show for the cable channel referred to an unidentified caller to his show Saturday as a "sodomite" and said he should "get AIDS and die."

"His comments were extremely inappropriate and the decision was an easy one," MSNBC spokesman Jeremy Gaines said.

There was no immediate comment from Savage, according to a spokesman at his office in California.

The brash, tough-talking Savage is one of radio's hottest jocks. His Paul Revere Society advocates closing borders, deporting illegal immigrants, mandating health tests for immigrants and eliminating entitlement programs.

The televised version of The Savage Nation began March 8 despite the protests of such advocacy groups as the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.

Aired at 5 p.m. ET Saturday, Savage didn't translate into a television hit. He increased the ratings for the time slot marginally, according to MSNBC.

The incident that resulted in his firing began innocently enough. Savage was taking viewer phone calls about airline horror stories, and a male caller began talking about smoking in the bathroom.

"Half an hour into the flight, I need to suggest that Don and Mike take your ..." the caller said, before he was cut off and his words became unintelligible.

"So you're one of those sodomists. Are you a sodomite?" Savage asked.

The caller replied: "Yes, I am."

"Oh, you're one of the sodomites," Savage said. "You should only get AIDS and die, you pig. How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage. You have got nothing to do today, go eat a sausage and choke on it."

He asked for another phone caller who "didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today."

These bums "mean nothing to me," he said.

GLAAD spokeswoman Cathy Renna said of Savage's firing: "It's about time.

"This latest attack made the clearest case for why Savage has no place on any reputable news network. MSNBC witnessed firsthand exactly the kind of verbal assaults GLAAD's been warning them about for the past five months, and to their credit, they backed up their promises to hold Savage accountable."
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 05:45:27 PM »
Why aren't you convinced? I posted a bunch of links a few weeks ago. In addition, have you heard the way he talks, or his obsession with poodles? He is obviously effeminate.

You don't believe he could be gay just because he is a "conservative"? So was J. Edgar Hoover.

OK, where are the moderators, I take offense at this. I have had 2 standards poodles as pets. Does this mean I have to start hitting on CF?

Of course having a breed of dog doesn't make you gay. Why should we even have to discuss this? Of course, if your dog is named fluffypoopikins and you color its fur pink then you may have a problem.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 05:53:50 PM »
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach
Michael Savage, that phony self-hating Jew, obviously wants Barack Hussein Obama to win the election. Savage says he will not vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, and he is discouraging his conservative Republican audience from supporting the ticket. That can only help Obama.

When callers tell Savage that they have now decided not to vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, he agrees with them and praises them.

Savage knows that McCain cannot remove Palin at this point. That would be the end of McCain. When George McGovern removed his initial vice presidential choice in 1972, Tom Eagleton, the McGovern campaign literally collapsed. McGovern never recovered. In November, Richard Nixon beat McGovern in 49 out of the 50 states. The Eagleton removal was a major reason for the landslide defeat.

Savage has millions of listeners, and most of them are conservative Republicans. If Savage convinces even just 10% of them not to vote for McCain, that could tip the election to Obama if the race is close in November. There is no doubt that that is what Savage is trying to do. Why would he do this? I have no idea what the motives of this sick self-hating Jew could be.

I tried to warn people about this fraud. But people want to have a conservative spokesman so desperately, that they are willing to overlook almost anything. Savage knows that even if his actions lead to the election of Obama, G-d forbid, all he has to do in 2009 is start speaking like a "rightwinger" again and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

This election is the moment of truth, and in the moment of truth, Savage is betraying us. This proves that giving this huge platform to opportunistic and dishonest frauds like Savage does not help the conservative cause. In fact, giving Savage this huge platform on the radio is VERY DANGEROUS. He has his own twisted agenda, and his actions can now lead to an Obama victory, which in turn can lead to the murder of millions of innocent people from an Iranian nuclear terrorist holocaust.

Chaim, I of course agree with you 110%, but I want to take this time to ask you to support me now. For as long as I have been here, I have been warning forum members against the homosexual kapo Michael Faggot--enlightening people about his once uber-liberal views, his highly probable sexual relationship with out-and-proud homosexual Allen Ginsberg, his sexual encounter with a young Polynesian man, his viciously anti-Israel comments (that he retracted as soon as it became clear his listeners weren't buying them), his defense of Islam, his public denigration of his own Judaism (when he brags about eating ham and cheese sandwiches), and his support for the wetback invasion--not to mention how he constantly rips us off--and for the most part all I have gotten in response is abuse. It seems like some people here think Michael Faggot is just as worthy a conservative force as this movement is, and I can't understand that. Why is it so taboo here to denounce the worthless lowlife effeminate Michael Faggot?

From day one, I have stood behind you every step of the way in denouncing this piece of hog excrement. Michael Faggot is a threat to the conservative movement, a threat to the United States, and a mortal danger to the free world. Michael Faggot is about as right-wing as he is Jewish, and he's about as Jewish as his hero, Sheik Nasrallah, is. Not too many forum members have completely, and without any reservation, agreed with you 100% on Michael Faggot. I am one of them, and so are Cosmokramer and DownwithIslam. Beyond that, there may be a couple others, but the majority have defended him at least at some point. I never have, Chaim, and lots of people have gotten mad at me because of that--because I will not suck the tuchis of this perverse drain of the universe's oxygen.

Now, as for your point--I can tell you why he wants Obama to win, plain and simple. First off, he's a self-hating kapo k**e, and therefore the most important mitzvot in his religion is to fall down and worship the Negro. Secondly, as a probable homosexual, he is likely attracted to Obama. However, most importantly, he is probably being paid to do this by the ultra-flush Obama campaign. People like Dykael Faggot only care about money. Faggot would accept money from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (yimach schmo) if he offered it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that is why he accused Israel of committing atrocities in 2006. I am 99% certain that there is a financial motive behind this, Chaim.

In closing, I'd like for you to defend me when I speak the truth about Michael Faggot. Oh, and one last thing: yimach schmo to Michael Faggot.  >:(

Chaimfan

This is exactly the 100% truth, C.F. and Chaim convinced me from the start about what this "Michael Savage" guy really did and was about. Now, Savage is endangering this country and advocating the Black muSSlim Nazi for change!  >:(

Anyways, C.F. said the truth, G-d Bless.  O0

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »
Well,

You can be correct and remove the anger. Anger is not so good especially if it doesnt result in any change. I dont think one should throw around curses and namecalling in order to prove a point. Actually adding the namecalling and curses makes one believe that the writer is the one with the issues.

Whether Savage is good or bad will be determined. I dont listen to him and could care less about what he says because it doesnt impact me. If he is leading people astray then he is guilty of a grave sin. It is in Hashems hands how to deal with this individual.

It is a thin line we must tread in our retaining our righteousness without alienating those still on the fence. The only way we can bring light into the world is if our world view is not radical {black & white} and we are tolerant of difference of opinion. Once again I defer to the Machlokes of Hillel & Shammai.

muman613
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:09:21 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 06:24:03 PM »
Chaim,

Thank you very much for responding and making clear what our movement's position on the fraud Michael Weiner is. As to your one disagreement with me--I am more than happy to stop calling him "Michael Faggot", for the good of the movement, but I do think there is legitimate evidence to suggest that he may be a closeted homosexual--such as his bizarrely close friendship with out-and-proud gay Allen Ginsberg and his occasionally obvious effeminate mannerisms. Chaim, I will stop if you would prefer that I not use this term, but it is my opinion that Savage is a closeted homosexual. If you are interested, I can work on compiling a thread with all of the combined rumors and evidence that he is. Surely you have to wonder why gay rumors do not follow other conservafrauds like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, etc. around, but only Savage.

As for Muman and others--no, of course I don't think having an interest in poodles makes somebody gay--I like cats, so someone could probably say the same thing about me, but I take it as one out of myriad suspicious factors in his life and conduct that warrrant critical examination. Muman, I am profoundly sorry for your marital problems (which, thank HaShem, have been resolved), but I do think that a pattern of marital problems in someone's life often says something about the individual.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:26:48 PM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 06:31:17 PM »
I will ALSO add that in one of your previous posts TO ME today, you just about accused ME almost of being ANTI-SEMITIC, THAT, is one reason, Sir- that I will not EVER post to one more of YOUR posts, EVER again. ---THAT IS DISGUSTING, considering I am a Crypto-Jewess-- NEVER in MY life, have I had to read such veiled ACCUSATIONS about MYSELF like you did today CF. EVER. Me, ANTI SEMITIC?? MY G-d, man!!!! SELL CRAZY somewhere ELSE!!!
Paulette, this is uncalled for and I am ashamed of you. I know full well that you are a proud Jew. You know exactly what I said. I stated that to argue that it is the fault of "women in high places" that we are fighting an ineffective, mamby-pamby war in Iraq is similar to the anti-Semitic tactic that argues that it is "Jews in high places" that have made this country liberal.

Whether or not you want to reply to anything I write anymore is your choice, but you owe me an apology.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
C.F., you are one the true greats on this forum.  Maybe you should refer to Savage a metrosexual, a more appropriate term perhaps. O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »
C.F., you are one the true greats on this forum.  Maybe you should refer to Savage a metrosexual, a more appropriate term perhaps. O0

Or even a Bisexual

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »
Or a Savagette.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
I suppose I could call him "Michael Maggot", which is also very appropriate. But there is evidence to believe that my original nickname for him is warranted.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2008, 07:02:00 PM »

Wow! wow! wow!
I am an open metrosexual, since I remember myself, always was.  :) I was born that way - always like to dress well and look good. To me the word metrosexual has no negative connotation. Since when, actually, gay people have a monopoly on taste and manners!? Since when straight guys MUST look like slobs to prove their masculinity?! It is a recent phenomenon - perhaps media wants to show gays as uber cool while most of them wear drek and look absolutely putrid.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:06:38 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »
If I offended any mertosexuals, I apologize.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »
If I offended any mertosexuals, I apologize.

I took it in good spirit - no offense taken, of course! But you see the point I was making?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 07:12:15 PM »
Indeed.  Sometimes things get heated up here.  I'm a metro too.  I feel so relieved! O0

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 07:20:55 PM »
Paulette, this is uncalled for and I am ashamed of you. I know full well that you are a proud Jew. You know exactly what I said. I stated that to argue that it is the fault of "women in high places" that we are fighting an ineffective, mamby-pamby war in Iraq is similar to the anti-Semitic tactic that argues that it is "Jews in high places" that have made this country liberal.

Whether or not you want to reply to anything I write anymore is your choice, but you owe me an apology.

Paulette, this is uncalled for! CF never insinuated anything of sort. This is a very old cheating tactic in the debate - "turn the table" - comment on the illustration not on the point that your opponent made.  The illustration was of course anti-Semites accusations, but the point, and it was very clear, was Stereotyping of women! Women gave us Margaret Thatcher, Queen Victoria, Empress Elizabeth the Great, etc.   From what I can see, Ms. Palin has the right stuff to become, with time, an iron lady of America - a great president.

And finally, you and Scriabin must know that men are as guilty, if not more guilty, than women of the disastrous feminism movement.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:25:34 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »
Indeed.  Sometimes things get heated up here.  I'm a metro too.  I feel so relieved! O0

All right! Ping me when you see Prada shoes on sale, size 11.
Hugo Boss rules!  :::D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »
Shoes rally aren't my thing.  But I spend a King's ransom on hair care products. O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 07:27:19 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
Shoes rally aren't my thing.  But I spend a King's ransom on hair care products. O0

I do the whole thing - shoes, watches, suits, apparel, haircut. Thank G-d for www.bluefly.comO0
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 07:34:18 PM »

I do the whole thing - shoes, watches, suits, apparel, haircut. Thank G-d for www.bluefly.comO0

That is a nice site I have ordered from them a couple of times

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 08:55:43 PM »
Chaim,

Thank you very much for responding and making clear what our movement's position on the fraud Michael Weiner is. As to your one disagreement with me--I am more than happy to stop calling him "Michael Faggot", for the good of the movement, but I do think there is legitimate evidence to suggest that he may be a closeted homosexual--such as his bizarrely close friendship with out-and-proud gay Allen Ginsberg and his occasionally obvious effeminate mannerisms. Chaim, I will stop if you would prefer that I not use this term, but it is my opinion that Savage is a closeted homosexual. If you are interested, I can work on compiling a thread with all of the combined rumors and evidence that he is. Surely you have to wonder why gay rumors do not follow other conservafrauds like Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, etc. around, but only Savage.

As for Muman and others--no, of course I don't think having an interest in poodles makes somebody gay--I like cats, so someone could probably say the same thing about me, but I take it as one out of myriad suspicious factors in his life and conduct that warrrant critical examination. Muman, I am profoundly sorry for your marital problems (which, thank HaShem, have been resolved), but I do think that a pattern of marital problems in someone's life often says something about the individual.

Chaimfan.

I accept you apology CF. Poofyfoopoopkins was just the best poodle I ever had, and I just get the sniffles and a little teary eyed when people don't seem to understand us poodle lovers.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »
Chaim,

Chaimfan.

I accept you apology CF. Poofyfoopoopkins was just the best poodle I ever had, and I just get the sniffles and a little teary eyed when people don't seem to understand us poodle lovers.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »
Thank you Americanhero, I can tell you are a sensitive guy.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."