Author Topic: Please respond to this, Chaim!  (Read 7807 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Please respond to this, Chaim!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2008, 05:00:01 AM »
In my opinion, we should stick to the indisputable fact that Savage is now sabotaging the McCain-Palin ticket. I think that calling Savage a "faggot" undermines our argument. I have known Jews like Savage, and I do not get the impression that he is a homosexual. In any event, without real evidence, making this accusation harms our credibility.

Exactly.  I agree.

And CF, this was exactly what I have been saying in response to your diatribes.  I never defended Savage's political views or called him a great guy.   It is wise to avoid slander and speculative material.   Stick to the facts.   That's all I have asked for.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008, 08:07:57 AM »
I will ALSO add that in one of your previous posts TO ME today, you just about accused ME almost of being ANTI-SEMITIC, THAT, is one reason, Sir- that I will not EVER post to one more of YOUR posts, EVER again. ---THAT IS DISGUSTING, considering I am a Crypto-Jewess-- NEVER in MY life, have I had to read such veiled ACCUSATIONS about MYSELF like you did today CF. EVER. Me, ANTI SEMITIC?? MY G-d, man!!!! SELL CRAZY somewhere ELSE!!!
Paulette, this is uncalled for and I am ashamed of you. I know full well that you are a proud Jew. You know exactly what I said. I stated that to argue that it is the fault of "women in high places" that we are fighting an ineffective, mamby-pamby war in Iraq is similar to the anti-Semitic tactic that argues that it is "Jews in high places" that have made this country liberal.

Whether or not you want to reply to anything I write anymore is your choice, but you owe me an apology.

I owe you ZERO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 08:37:16 AM »
C.F. I think you should apologize to Paulette for not being sensitive to her background when you made that kind of analogy.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 09:21:50 AM »
Flame me if you will, but CF, your outward facing anger is so great that sometimes it reflects back inwards towards your allies. Attack is a pretty strong word, maybe bickering is more appropriate. There is a big difference between petty bickering and debating. The forum members should never attack each other. That is exactly what our enemies want. There have been times when I could have felt offended by comments or statements but I just shrugged it off.

We have a fantastic forum here. Even if you took the battle against Obama and Islam out of it, the opportunity for two great religions with a common foundation to debate, communicate, and build understanding and an alliance is just phenomenal. It proves we can coexist in a peaceful and healthy environment. A lot of times Americanhero and I will inject some humor in a thread and many of you think we are just being silly idiots, well what we are displaying is exactly how the bickering looks.

Like an earlier post stated, it is our duty to just ignore some things if it doesn't contribute to the overall initiatives.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2008, 12:44:43 PM »
C.F., you are one the true greats on this forum.  Maybe you should refer to Savage a metrosexual, a more appropriate term perhaps. O0

Or even a Bisexual

Call him Michael Sewage.  That's a good pun.

C.F.'s 'puns' are always witless and lame.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2008, 12:48:55 PM »
Flame me if you will, but CF, your outward facing anger is so great that sometimes it reflects back inwards towards your allies. There have been times when I could have felt offended by comments or statements but I just shrugged it off.

Our enemies could use the following quote from Rabbi Kahane against C.F.:

"Let him speak because he's winning votes for us."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2008, 01:19:18 PM »
I owe you ZERO.
Suit yourself. You have the right not to apologize, just like I have the right to critique your views just like anybody else's. The kinds of stereotypes you have against women are LIKE the stereotypes many have about Jews. I didn't say that means YOU don't like Jews. Understand that much please.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:00 PM »
I owe you ZERO.
Suit yourself. You have the right not to apologize, just like I have the right to critique your views just like anybody else's. The kinds of stereotypes you have against women are LIKE the stereotypes many have about Jews. I didn't say that means YOU don't like Jews. Understand that much please.

Paulette is correct.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2008, 02:02:23 PM »
I owe you ZERO.

This is an absurd comparison.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
Oh, really? It's wrong to point out that saying "we are losing the war in Iraq because of too many women in high places" is exactly like how anti-Semites say similar things of Jewish politicians and authorities? Checked out lately what Buchanan, Ron Paul, Sobran etc. have wrote of Wolfowitz, Perle, Albright, etc. and other "neocons"?

Of course Paulette is not an anti-Semite, but in this issue, the stereotyping of an entire group, and blaming it for a whole range of problems that it can't possibly be responsible for, is a shared tactic. There are violent misogynists out there, such as Muslims and Muslim sympathizers such as adam613, whose view of women is very similar to how anti-Semites view Jews. Paulette doesn't have to apologize, and neither do I. The difference is that I made no insults or character attacks. I only criticized the position.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 03:01:46 PM by C.F. »

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2008, 10:43:28 PM »
From where i stand, Sarah Palin has more balls that all McCain, Obama and Biden combined. This women has endured more criticism and smears in two weeks than Obama has in nearly 2 years of infomercial coverage.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »
Is it ok to say balls?   8;)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2008, 11:05:59 PM »

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2008, 11:27:06 PM »
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2008, 01:46:45 AM »
She's tough but not as tough as McCain. I doubt she could go through what he went through in the Hanoi Hilton and still have a mind. The man is a phenomenon. I had no idea what he'd gone through until they started to detail some of it for the public recently.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:50:32 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2008, 03:01:31 AM »
If Savage isn't doing it, it's definitly possible that someone in the future could pretend to be a right wing talk show host and then reveal he is not and say how stupid all his listeners were.  Something like Borat.