Author Topic: He should have chosen Huckabee!  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
He should have chosen Huckabee!
« on: September 03, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »
I'm taking a respite from Rudy.  This dude's is mumblin' and stumblin' into total absurdity!

History is going to show that McCain bet his last camelstraw for POTUS on a gimmick that would garner enough of registered white wimmen votes to put him over top.  Mike Huckabee would have been the right choice.  He'd still get the Evangelical vote, their financing, and have a very likeable VP candidate with the right qualifications.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: He should have chosen Huckabee!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 10:47:04 PM »
I too would have preferred Huckabbe, but this is the hand we are dealt.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 10:53:41 PM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Get on board man and stop whining.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 10:58:53 PM »
She is doing such a good job with her speech, I have actually forgotten about 'ol Huck.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »
She is doing such a good job with her speech, I have actually forgotten about 'ol Huck.

I have not. I too want Huckabee. He would of been the best president in modern history. If he wasn't going to be president, Mccain should of at least chosen him for VP.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 11:12:37 PM »
Huckabee Is indeed a great man, no doubt.  I was very excited about his candidacy and actively campaigned for him.  But the establishment just didn't take to him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 11:14:13 PM »
Huckabee Is indeed a great man, no doubt.  I was very excited about his candidacy and actively campaigned for him.  But the establishment just didn't take to him.
Of course I support Palin and Mccain as the lesser of the evils but I still would of preferred Huckabee somewhere on the ticket.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »
Doesn't matter if he would've chosen Huckabee. Osama will be the next president.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 12:06:31 AM »
It should have been Huckabee/Palin.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 12:07:28 AM »
The part about the lava soap was pretty funny.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 12:14:56 AM »
Don't sell Ms. Palin short. Her speech was great and well spoken. She's an intelligent lady! O0

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 12:37:54 AM »
DownwithIslam, this is one place where I differ with you. Huckabee, while better than McCain, is still not a true conservative. He believes that not wanting to give a ton of benefits to illegals is un-Christian, he believes that a so-called "Palestinian" race exists and has "suffered", and just recently he said he does not think that Arabs can be, or should be, transferred out of Israel. I truly believe the right-wing Christian wife and mother Palin was the best choice, and she has more than held her own so far against the nonsense being thrown at her.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 01:44:51 AM »
McCain is better then Huckabee, at least McCain has never supported a tax increase while being against the Bush tax cuts originally.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 01:47:40 AM »
But on moral issues Huck is clearly better, and I am ultimately far more concerned with Biblical values than taxes.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »
It really doesn't matter at this point who is better, and who is what. That is just a bunch of mental masturbation. The ticket is McCain/Palin, and unless you want to see osama in the White House, I would support them 100%.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 04:29:38 AM »
Huckabee 2012. At least Huckabee and Giuliani would have done a better job at the debates.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 04:37:01 AM »
Was it the people that chose McCain over the others?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 04:49:09 AM »
   It was the method in which the primaries were run. McCains victory was fueled by Florida voting early. As a result Florida lost half the Republican delegates and all of it's democratic delegates. This gave some democrats the ability to register republican for the primaries since their democrat votes suposedly did not count. This resulted in McCain as a winner take all for the state and gave McCain enough momentum to win most of the other states during super Tuesday. Giuliani was ahead prior to the primaries, however, he was filtered out by the early states which were small but didn't vote for him. Obama also had the advantage that Fl and MI which Hillary won, didn't count until it made no difference. Had all the states voted for all the candidates on the same day, then there would be candidates that the people really wanted. We now have big problems unless some miracle happens.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 05:05:32 AM »
I have not. I too want Huckabee. He would of been the best president in modern history. If he wasn't going to be president, Mccain should of at least chosen him for VP.
This is the one area where I still disagree with you. Huckster is a damn fraud who said the Fakestinians "have suffered through no reason of their own" and RULED OUT removing Arabs from Israel. He also said that it would be unChristlike to attack Iran--a**wipe.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 05:31:51 AM »
I believe Obama would have won no matter who the opponent was, but I do believe that anyone other than McCain would have campaigned much harder and more effective.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 06:22:51 PM »
My signature would have said Impeach McCain if McCain had won. They are both evil.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »
Huckabee 2012. At least Huckabee and Giuliani would have done a better job at the debates.

i agree with you.  McCain was sickening during the first 2 debates.  i think he is a wimp.  i don't know why Rudy or Huck didn't run.  they never would have let O wipe up the floor with them.  they are tough.  McCain had a problem with exposing Obama and it's something personal within himself.  he was afraid.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 10:02:55 PM »
The only good news is that McCain won't be running for reelection in 2012. AS the Rodney Atkins song goes:

"If you're going through hell
 Keep on going, don't slow down
 If you're scared, don't show it
 You might get out
 Before the devil even knows you're there"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
You guys are going about this all wrong, don't you get it, Obama was picked 2 years ago no matter who was the rep nominee.  And I don't then and don't now trust Huckabee, he is no tax cut, he raised like crazy as gov and pardon criminal elements into society
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!