Author Topic: German bolschewik gouvernment goes after bible believing Christians  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
German bolschewik gouvernment goes after bible believing Christians

A family of bible believing Christians refuses to sent their Children to public school, because they say the public school teaches wicked contents.

Now the bolschewist authorities want to take the children away from the family and sent the parents to jail.

And this althrough the oldest son has made his    junior high degree with a very high score in a special test. Actually he got 1,1 this are 14 points from 15.

There is no freedom in this dictatorship.  :'( :'( :'(

Source: http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article2391252/Bibelchristen-kaempfen-fuer-ihren-Hausunterricht.html#msg_comment

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: German bolschewik gouvernment goes after bible believing Christians
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:48:23 AM »
Yes they look like righteous people  like the people who live in Yesha.In the U.S. WE HAVE HOME SCHOOLING IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL MANY GET THE HIGHEST MARKS ON GOVT TESTS >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:20:03 PM »

Yes they are nice people. But the bolschewist dictatorship doesn't want the kids out of their control. It is like under Adolf. Either you sent your kids to "Hitler Youth" or you will be punished and pressured.  :'( :'( :'(

If Obama is elected I think homeschooling will be outlawed.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

Yes they are nice people. But the bolschewist dictatorship doesn't want the kids out of their control. It is like under Adolf. Either you sent your kids to "Hitler Youth" or you will be punished and pressured.  :'( :'( :'(

If Obama is elected I think homeschooling will be outlawed.  :(
Yes i know but i'm almost sure he will lose many women as well as men like Sarah Palin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:37:06 PM »
They already tried that in Kalifornia. The state said that all home schools had to be "registered". Your papers please!!!

There was such an outcry that they backed off. But it will come back again. The state is now coercing state and private universities to not recognize home school education in the registration criteria even though these kids score higher than those in public schools.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 01:16:24 PM »
I have the impression that the authorities are making an empty threat.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 10:43:15 AM »
I have the impression that the authorities are making an empty threat.

They will put them for a few monthes in jail. Then they will take their children in gouvernmental asylums.

They have done this before.  :'(