Author Topic: Interesting letter about allah to arutz sheva  (Read 505 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Interesting letter about allah to arutz sheva
« on: September 04, 2008, 07:01:33 AM »
8. Allah = Satan
It is very important for us all to remember that there is no G-d but the G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, He who calls himself "I AM". Any other g-d is not G-d at all. And since Allah does NOT share the same attributes as I AM, it is clear that the two are not the same. Further, the rabid, ranting cries of Allah hu Ackbar are better translated as "God is greater" - but greater than whom? Who is the long-time adversary of I AM? One of His own creations, the Shining One, Satan. Interesting that with Satan being the Father of Lies and a the chief Murderer, that one of his main tools, Islam, is a religion of lies and deceit, and its followers liars, thieves and murderers.
Peter, Napier, NZ (03/09/08)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Interesting letter about allah to arutz sheva
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 07:19:31 AM »
Yep, underneath that turban there is a couple of pointy horns.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Interesting letter about allah to arutz sheva
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 07:24:37 AM »
Yep, underneath that turban there is a couple of pointy horns.
;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03