Author Topic: What ever happened to the JTF Convention planned for NYC?  (Read 4379 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
What ever happened to the JTF Convention planned for NYC?
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:14:35 PM »
Are there dates yet? Americanhero and I don't want to miss this for anything. At least post the food menu.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: What ever happened to the JTF Convention planned for NYC?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:15:54 PM »
Probably not including glatt kosher moose or elk or buffalo.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »
Probably not including glatt kosher moose or elk or buffalo.

NO GAME MEAT  :'(

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:17:17 PM »
That's OK I love good hummus and fish. I can drink my coffee without milk for a couple days.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »
Yes when
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 12:29:54 PM »
It would be great if we could have in October or in December. I would caution everyone about traveling during the voting or immediately after it in November. I have friends in the police departments and they stocking up and planning for riots in the large metro areas after the elections. Most PDs have canceled leaves at that time.

We had plans to go to Orlando the second week of November and we canceled because of possible hostilities. I would encourage all of our forum family to be prepared for some amount of civil unrest which ever way the election goes. Stock up on food and water and be able to hunker down for a couple days if necessary.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 12:34:49 PM »
It would be great if we could have in October or in December. I would caution everyone about traveling during the voting or immediately after it in November. I have friends in the police departments and they stocking up and planning for riots in the large metro areas after the elections. Most PDs have canceled leaves at that time.

We had plans to go to Orlando the second week of November and we canceled because of possible hostilities. I would encourage all of our forum family to be prepared for some amount of civil unrest which ever way the election goes. Stock up on food and water and be able to hunker down for a couple days if necessary.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »
If we are going to have a convention - we should post of list of who wants to go, figure out a date good for everyone (or most) and PM the information of where it will be held, we do not want the opposition to stop by and start trouble (just precautionary measures).

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 01:22:06 PM »
If we are going to have a convention - we should post of list of who wants to go, figure out a date good for everyone (or most) and PM the information of where it will be held, we do not want the opposition to stop by and start trouble (just precautionary measures).

Let them stop by I can use my baton

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »

Oh no, it's like the "Millennium Bug" scare all over again !!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

You will be OK as long as you turn your computer and TVs off for the election day. But just in case I suggest you stock up on duct tape and plastic wrap...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 01:48:27 PM »

You will be OK as long as you turn your computer and TVs off for the election day. But just in case I suggest you stock up on duct tape and plastic wrap...

For what to plastic wrap his head

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »

At one time Homeland Security released an article, that although they felt there was no threat of a terrorist attack using weapons of mass destruction, it would be prudent to have duct tape and visquene on hand to make a safe room in your house.   ::)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »

At one time Homeland Security released an article, that although they felt there was no threat of a terrorist attack using weapons of mass destruction, it would be prudent to have duct tape and visquene on hand to make a safe room in your house.   ::)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »
Hey, is it okay if we riot if Obama wins? 8;)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »
Hey, is it okay if we riot if Obama wins? 8;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »
N.Y. must be safe no one notified me yet about riots
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 04:43:58 PM »
Can we also have a convention in Israel at the same time, possibly hooked together via satellite 8) ? And forgive me for asking this, but what exactly would go on at a convention of this caliber?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »
My guess would be a speech by Chaim and maybe a chance for some other members of JTF to speak as well.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »
There would also be square dancing and polka music.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 05:11:12 PM »
HAHA yeah I could just picture Chaim dancing in a polka outfit right now.  :::D

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 05:11:58 PM »
And maybe musical chairs! 8;)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »
We've been saying this forever now!
 Is there going to be a meeting or Not? I think we have enough members for this to be a success!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 05:20:11 PM »
It would be great if we could get some talent and have some Israeli/Yiddish/Jewish folk singing or dancing etc.