Author Topic: My left-wing friend called me a racist  (Read 1689 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
My left-wing friend called me a racist
« on: September 04, 2008, 01:23:22 PM »
I posted an article on Facebook that I found on the main JTF page about the danger of Islam, and my friend says "And let me remind you Moshe that the Jews wiped out everyone in Israel thousands of years ago and ontop of that were commanded to commit genocide against amalek". He also called me a racist. These leftists are everywhere, even friends and family.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My left-wing friend called me a racist
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »
Yes they are  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 01:41:20 PM »
I wonder how Chaim would respond to this. I'll ask for next week.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »
The left has a title for anyone they disagree with- racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc, etc.  the more they attack you, the more you know you are right!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »
The left has a title for anyone they disagree with- racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc, etc.  the more they attack you, the more you know you are right!

Thanks, but how should I respond to these things? Should I even bother? What would you say to him if you were in my shoes?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »
:::D

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »
Say nothing.  Don't give 'em the satisfaction. >:(

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »
:::D

This is a great article IMO. It says A LOT about society today!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 02:31:35 PM »

Thanks, but how should I respond to these things? Should I even bother? What would you say to him if you were in my shoes?

Yes, bother... Tell him to provide YOU with FACTUAL evidence that you are a racist. IF he can do this, and it is VALID, then renounce being a racist.  Something that happened thousands of yrs ago is nothing compared to modern day holocaust of babies, that the LEFT WING which HE supports, SLAUGHTERS every single day, on a continual basis- also- Partial Birth is a BABY that is 8.5 mos, and they DECAPITATE the baby, and claim that the child is 'unwanted'.   Ask him, WHY is he is an endorser of genocide, & WHY DOES he SUPPORT the most EVIL people that do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!  Remember something- "IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT, & IN YOUR GUTTS YOU KNOW THEY'RE NUTS" Absolutely!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 02:32:49 PM »
I posted an article on Facebook that I found on the main JTF page about the danger of Islam, and my friend says "And let me remind you Moshe that the Jews wiped out everyone in Israel thousands of years ago and ontop of that were commanded to commit genocide against amalek". He also called me a racist. These leftists are everywhere, even friends and family.

Sounds like he is accusing G-d.

There was a classic thing I read on some site that stores funny snips of IRC chats, it went along the lines of

ron: G o d   is a racist.
jesusgirl: what kind of racist would choose the jews as his chosen people.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »

Yes, bother... Tell him to provide YOU with FACTUAL evidence that you are a racist. IF he can do this, and it is VALID, then renounce being a racist.  Something that happened thousands of yrs ago is nothing compared to modern day holocaust of babies, that the LEFT WING which HE supports, SLAUGHTERS every single day, on a continual basis- also- Partial Birth is a BABY that is 8.5 mos, and they DECAPITATE the baby, and claim that the child is 'unwanted'.   Ask him, WHY is he is an endorser of genocide, & WHY DOES he SUPPORT the most EVIL people that do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!  Remember something- "IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT, & IN YOUR GUTTS YOU KNOW THEY'RE NUTS" Absolutely!

Wow. Thanks Paulette.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »

Tell him that Amalek attacked us in the desert and deserves to be wiped out because of their hatred of Hashem. I have no mercy on those who coddle Amalek as they are our sworn enemies and have no love for the Children of Israel. Amalek is trying to destroy us. And these lefties want us to sit back and allow them to kill us... Tell them to go kill themselves and then tell you what to do...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14