Author Topic: Chaim, please view this video  (Read 1151 times)

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
Chaim, please view this video
« on: September 04, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
http://wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4190828

In this video an elderly Jew -probably a lox and bagel eater originally from Brooklyn- asks Biden about prosecuting Bush for "crimes" that violate the constitution. Apparently, "crimes" constitute surveillance of the Muslim terrorist telephone calls or holding Muslim terrorists without "due cause". I believe it is a Jewish crowd because a Yarmulke wearing man is visible in the video.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Chaim, please view this video
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »
my brother was on vacation in my condo for the past week so he was their someone asked him if he wanted a ticket.He went but left after about 20 min.They were selling obama yarmulkes in Heb. and Eng. ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »
my brother was on vacation in my condo for the past week so he was their someone asked him if he wanted a ticket.He went but left after about 20 min.They were selling obama yarmulkes in Heb. and Eng. ;D ;D

Is there a picture of Obama on it or only the name  ::)

I mean with picture it would be quite funny. Imagine this crowd and all have a smiling Barak Hussein Obama on their head.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 06:05:30 PM »
Why is this a sticky? Unstuck.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 06:06:47 PM »

Is there a picture of Obama on it or only the name  ::)

I mean with picture it would be quite funny. Imagine this crowd and all have a smiling Barak Hussein Obama on their head.  ;D
Just the name in Heb and Eng ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 06:54:46 PM »
Why is this a sticky? Unstuck.
The sticky feature needs to be used more responsibly on the forum.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2