Author Topic: Truthfull question for orthodox Jews  (Read 17028 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Truthfull question for orthodox Jews
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 10:11:29 AM »
My personal choice is that I am against interracial marriage. I would only marry another Jew of the same race as me.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »
My personal choice is that I am against interracial marriage. I would only marry another Jew of the same race as me.
Add me to that list....  Agreed... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 11:25:35 AM »
first of all marriage of orthodox jews should be based of love

there's nothing wrong with a black jew , common , that is a wierd quastion

Go (i'm saying this in sake of parallelism , not actually telling u to go somewhere but israel) to stay in ethiopia for 2000 years and tell youre offsprings to retrun after such a long time , They will be black in skin!

all jews are jews , there is no difference , and i saw very nice looking ethiopyan jewish women , So , "tafsik levalbel ba moach" , as we say in hebrew hehehe

and even for the sake of the arguement , there are ugly white gentiles female's as there are good looking black gentile females (and vice versa), but u should marry neither (unless they bacame jewish) because youre jewish and suppose to marry only a jewish girl

Marriage of Jews should not be about love. It should be about fulfilling g-ds command to reproduce.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »
Dominater96- sorry but your wronge.
Marrriage isnt only about reproducing. Their has to be love and a desire to be with eachother, (but in accordince with Jewish law).

http://www.torahanytime.com/rav_daniel_cohen.html
 Download- Dating & Marriage Part 1
         and then if you want more go to part 2.

Please tell me what you think after you have watched the video (or MP3).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2007, 06:39:09 PM »
Interesting question and it was very interesting to read the answers too. I think it would be 20000% wrong for a Jew to marry a Gentile no matter what. As for interracial marriage, I'm divided on it.
How about this, to make this more interesting (well, at least in my opinion, this thread is already interesting) :
Would you marry a Christian gentile OR a Mexican Jewish woman??? Hmmm....I think I'll make a thread about this.
Personally, As you know, I'm against inter-racial marriages.  I believe Hashem made different races for a reason, like he did different other species within the same family.  I feel that this issue has become too politicized in all reality.  On another thread about so-called "racism" I stated that if a black man professed to pro-black/black power, black pride, has respect for his culture, faith and ethnicity it is openly embraced and even supported/advocated by governmental/media/social/legal institutions here in the West: economically speaking: Affirmative Action.  This, of course, is very much similar to all other races except Whites (Jews included).  If a white has pride in his/her heritage, culture, faith or ethnicity they are automatically slammed as a "racist", "bigot" or whatever exploding into debate.  

Is it not logical for like people to WANT to be with like people, without the television glorifying shvartzism and other primative cultures forcing the expectation of Ol-Whitey embracing and valuing all other cultures and peoples but their own?  

I don't see any reason why if one wishes to remain with like they are not free to choose to do so instead of this egalitarian 1960's "sex not war" rubbish..  Ok.  I'm starting to digress...  but I think you get the picture where I'm coming from...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »
Dominater96- sorry but your wronge.
Marrriage isnt only about reproducing. Their has to be love and a desire to be with eachother, (but in accordince with Jewish law).

http://www.torahanytime.com/rav_daniel_cohen.html
 Download- Dating & Marriage Part 1
         and then if you want more go to part 2.

Please tell me what you think after you have watched the video (or MP3).
Your right, I went a little overboard. But the essence of Marriage is to have children. That is why if Jews are married, and they cant have children for 13(?) years, they have to divorce. Rabbi Kahane was asked, "isnt it racist to ban goy, and Jewish marriage?" Rabbi Kahane responded, "no its torah, Jews are married to have children, no matter how much you "love" the other person doesnt matter" it deosnt matter how much u love the goy.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 11:14:25 PM »
I believe its 10 years, and I dont know you you MUST have a divorce or if you can (or if its suggested to).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 04:15:04 AM »
A Jew can't marry a black. There is a Mitzvah against bestiallity.