Author Topic: A plea for help to all Righteous Jews and gentiles  (Read 2677 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
A plea for help to all Righteous Jews and gentiles
« on: February 08, 2007, 04:55:30 PM »
The following link is about an Israeli infant Michael Suissa who is in dire need of a very expensive operation to save his life.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3362735,00.html

Please donate whatever you can to the bank account set up especially for this cause:

HAPOALIM BANK
bank branch number 594
bee'r sheva israel
account number : 106419

may God bless you and protect you.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A plea for help to all Righteous Jews and gentiles
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 05:12:26 PM »
Habiru, i'm sorry but the website is in hebrew, do you mind just quickly explaining what has happened to the child. I will try my best to donate, just to see that beautiful innocent smile prevail on the childs endearing face. May GOD bless him, protect him and make it easy for his family.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Re: A plea for help to all Righteous Jews and gentiles
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »
Habiru, i'm sorry but the website is in hebrew, do you mind just quickly explaining what has happened to the child. I will try my best to donate, just to see that beautiful innocent smile prevail on the childs endearing face. May G-d bless him, protect him and make it easy for his family.

Michael was born prematurely in the 28th week of pregnancy. Unfortunately and quite rare his digestion stopped developing while still a fetus. He now needs a complete transplant of his digestion system including his stomach, liver, colon and pancreas. May G-d bless all those who help.