Author Topic: Israeli movie promoting homosexuals in the IDF! Jossie & Yagger  (Read 959 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Israeli movie promoting homosexuals in the IDF! Jossie & Yagger
« on: September 05, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »

Movies called Jossie & Yagger

This is absolutely disgusting, this movie is about 2 gay soldiers that are caught up in war in Lebanon and just want to have a homosexual relationship. It's like equivalent to a US movie about the war in Iraq and having the storyline be about 2 gay soldiers, wtf? Is this like a Israeli version of broke back mountain? It's disgusting.

May the fags die of rectum infection. Hey I think that rhymes.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 01:41:29 AM by White Israelite »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israeli movie promoting homosexuals in the IDF! Jossie & Yagger
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 02:10:26 AM »
Oy Vey, Oy Gevalt!

This is truely a disgrace. I am so sorry for the moral decline of the people of Israel. And may they either learn the error of their ways or be lost forever. It is so sick that people really think this kind of lifestyle is acceptable. And even my mother is accepting of this kind of deviant behavior. I try to reason with her but she is very liberal in her thinking. I dont know if I would be so conservative if not for the influence of my father.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 09:24:11 AM »
It's really disgusting, and more of these movies will come out of Israel, theres even gay commercials in Israel targetting the youth.

Gay youth commercial showing genders reversing roles

This is is also bad

What's even worse is the high amount of ratings these ad's are getting, I think Chaim should address homosexuality in Israel and why it's a problem.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 09:34:38 AM »
This is for shure not the way to get God's support.

Nobody should watch this. Then the publishers of this movies will loose money.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani