Author Topic: Careful on Election Day  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Careful on Election Day
« on: September 05, 2008, 04:19:06 PM »
When I went to vote in the primaries, there were black people who were the helpers and one saw that I was white (and therefore was probably not voting for Obama, although he had no way of knowing) and he pretended that he couldn't find my name in the book of voters. I had to point my finger right at it before he'd acknowledge I was there and then he scowled a little and gave me my little ticket so I could use the voting machines.

Be very careful of shenanigans like this when you go to vote. Make sure that if someone says your name isn't in the book that you look yourself, and call over someone overseeing the election process if you have any doubts that everything is going correctly.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Careful on Election Day
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »
Will do. I had a feeling that something underhanded is going to happen on election day.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 04:20:56 PM »
When I went to vote in the primaries, there were black people who were the helpers and one saw that I was white (and therefore was probably not voting for Obama, although he had no way of knowing) and he pretended that he couldn't find my name in the book of voters. I had to point my finger right at it before he'd acknowledge I was there and then he scowled a little and gave me my little ticket so I could use the voting machines.

Be very careful of shenanigans like this when you go to vote. Make sure that if someone says your name isn't in the book that you look yourself, and call over someone overseeing the election process if you have any doubts that everything is going correctly.

You should have given him the finger

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »
I didn't want to be charged with a hate crime. Remember I was voting in the Democratic primary. lol

Good thing that TX has open primaries so that I didn't have to actually register as a Democrat to vote against Obama.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »
I didn't want to be charged with a hate crime. Remember I was voting in the Democratic primary. lol

Good thing that TX has open primaries so that I didn't have to actually register as a Democrat to vote against Obama.

Say oh look I broke a nail ;D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:31:36 PM »
They talk about Black being disenfrancised. Just watch it will be the orther way around this time. Because of the evil canidate on their side
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 04:36:14 PM »
They talk about Black being disenfrancised. Just watch it will be the orther way around this time. Because of the evil canidate on their side
It will never be.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 04:41:21 PM »

*laughs* That would have been funny, but I usually try to have more poise than that.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 04:42:27 PM »

Ruby: Why not pull the race card? These shvugs DEFINITELY would have if the situation was reversed!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 04:43:36 PM »

*laughs* That would have been funny, but I usually try to have more poise than that.

Or yo can walk pretend slip and poke him in the eye

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »

Ruby: Why not pull the race card? These shvugs DEFINITELY would have if the situation was reversed!

I just wanted to do the deed and get out of there. I've always voted on the Republican side before so I wasn't prepared for how black it was going to be on the Democratic side, especially with Bongo running. It was already an unfriendly atmosphere. I was getting glared at dangerously. It was best just to get out while I could without causing trouble.

Quote from: Americanhero

That's silly, but funny :)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 04:46:49 PM »

Good idea/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 04:47:52 PM »

I just wanted to do the deed and get out of there. I've always voted on the Republican side before so I wasn't prepared for how black it was going to be on the Democratic side, especially with Bongo running. It was already an unfriendly atmosphere. I was getting glared at dangerously. It was best just to get out while I could without causing trouble.

Just say you are black like Michael Jackson

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »

AH: Michael Jackson is one name you sure do not want to pass around especially in jail! ;)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 04:53:42 PM »

AH: Michael Jackson is one name you sure do not want to pass around especially in jail! ;)

HEEE HEEE

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 04:54:15 PM »
I don't think they'd like it if I started grabbing my crotch and shouting.  ;D

No, I don't think that would be very dignified at all.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »
I don't think they'd like it if I started grabbing my crotch and shouting.  ;D

No, I don't think that would be very dignified at all.

Moon walk out the building

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »
absentee ballot...safest way to go if you come from somewhere you might be intimidated.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »
That home alone image is creepy!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

He is by the window saying come here little boy I got Juice :D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »

I have to second that Ruby. I'm almost 26, and I'm afraid to go to sleep! :-[ :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 08:07:51 PM »

I have to second that Ruby. I'm almost 26, and I'm afraid to go to sleep! :-[ :::D

You could not sleep poor little boy

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »
Not only creepy, but childish.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 09:40:02 PM »
Not only creepy, but childish.

Oh wow I am being called Childish

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 09:40:57 PM »

You could not sleep poor little boy

eh, A wiseguy, ay? ??? ;D