Author Topic: White women, black men  (Read 5254 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
White women, black men
« on: February 09, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: White women, black men
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 11:18:45 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 06:55:15 PM »
May i ask how you came upon this website?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 07:12:56 PM »
Hey Fruit of thy loins, did you read pages 3, 9, and 27, of today's New York Post?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »
Hey Fruit of thy loins, did you read pages 3, 9, and 27, of today's New York Post?

Was it three separate inter-racial depictions?   ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 10:28:24 PM »
Exactly.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 10:46:18 PM »
Exactly.

Blacks-on-blondes?   :(  UK magazines are like that too.

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 06:32:03 AM »
In November of last year I flew Icelandic Airlines. Compared to those stewardesses I felt black!! :D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 04:47:37 PM »
Every time I walk down the street, I see young white women either on their own or with a female friend.  Often they are blonde and gorgeous.  They never even so much as look at me unless they are doing so to 'look down their noses' at me.  Only black men make them sexually aroused.  When they realize I'm pennliess I no longer offer a shred of attractiveness to them.

All of these white whores are out for their own gain and to have black men's babies.  They are ultra-racist, discriminatory snobs.  White women are unpalliated evil.

They bring white men forth into the world - only then to crush them, mind body and soul.

I hate white women.

I hate these racist young white women who make me feel the pain of solitude every day and every night, because that they lust ONLY AFTER THE FLESH OF THE NEGRO BEAST,

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »
The black man is not inferior

Every young woman I've ever spoken to tells me that she loves the sight of a fit black man. They say that white and black men are equally good but that's a polite way of saying that black men are actually better, and preferable.

Whenever i go into any small town I see sad white female faces. They need to a black man in their lives. All the girls at university did and they have great lives now.

Every woman prefers the black man; therefore he is superior. Only those that women reproduce by have a future.

Boys and girls, that means I have no future as well as having no present ... every white woman is unfulfilled until the day she gives birth to her first black baby.

All white women prefer black men for sex: white men have to pay for it one way or another. But black men get it for free. Even scummy and stupid black men get hot blonde babes all the time.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 05:05:51 PM »
I went to Edinburgh once, and every black man (there were loads) have white women; the white women who did not have a black man always looked sad.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
I was chatting to a girl my age once when I was about 17 on the internet.  And she told me about this song that had funny lyrics.  She said she found it tickly and sexy.  I later found out that it was the unmistakable voice of a large black negro.  This young blonde Englishwoman basically admitted to telling me that she desperately craved a black man inside of her.

Some white women are more prudent.  They do not admit to this but are cautious and procastrinative.

But I see through all of them now.

They crave black men like I crave blondes ... but I have nothing with which to realize MY fantasies ... only death welcomes me NOW, and forever.

(Until the next reincarnation, oh Satan)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 05:20:00 PM »
last summer i walked past abus stop and a large, (very large,) black man stood there, tall, with his top off, a a ripped torso, sweating and gleaming in the sun, bald head, growling, listening to his music - and he smelled great - and i thought to myself what if he steps on that bus and young fit giggling schoolgirls are there, they  going to stare at his torso and laugh loudly and want him in their pants

and what if i had had to get on that bus behind him and thus be humiliated? t he girls going gaga for this beast while i sit there sullen and pale andunwanted and flabby and horrible :(:( :(

why do women hate me so much?

why do white men not look upon big sweaty negresses like white girls look upon black men?

why is it that all white men have to offer is money?

no soul no mind no feeling no humanity

world's just a fantasy

it's all sick' sickening horrible

tkae me away

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 05:51:38 PM »
David, breath dude. I think you should take it easy, you're getting yourself into trouble and hysterics.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 06:14:57 PM »
David, breath dude. I think you should take it easy, you're getting yourself into trouble and hysterics.

What I said was all true.  Others have remarked on the lustful feelings.  And yet, those who are in the 'know' know that lust is what it's all about ... the middle class parents reassure themselves that the lustful period soon ends and bourgeois cozy life is thereafter attained ... but it's the bourgeois life that's not worth living, and the lusty life that truly is ... the girls have the best time of their lives while young and lustful, and thusly ravished in the arms of the black men.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »
A 'Ask Dr Laura' programme where a concerned mother asks what to do about her daughter preferring to spend time around the black guys: response: 'It's okay, it's just a lustful period.'

What the heck?!  ???

White guys undergo lustful periods all their lives - and those one is most lustfully attracted to are the ones one wants most!  It is natural attraction magnified a thousand-fold, that's all!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 01:59:14 AM »
Fruit!

It's a scientific fact that a white girl who sins with a negro always catches this disease called Sickle Cell Uremia!

They pass it on to their children too!

And...no matter how many white men the white girl marries or has babies with after she has an encounter with a negro, ALL of her children up to the 7th generation are all born negroidal.

The doctors always know this when the mother brings the babies in for their first checkup; the "extra bones" are the giveaway.

Sometimes, the extra bones will be in the "recessive" phase; leaving perhaps, the "Tiger Stripes of Lord Harambee" running up and down the nail beds, or even sometimes brown polka-dots on the soles of the feet.

If in doubt, all a physician has to do is start beating a rhythm out with the flat of his hand on the cold metal examination table.

The groidal baby will always start "ooga-boo-ing" & moving with strange "panther-like" starts and stops; eyes rolling around like two cherries floating in a glass of buttermilk, smacking their gums and chattering their teeth in an attempt to talk "click" language!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 01:40:38 PM »
I lovewhen Massuh and Fruit weigh in on the same subject, because however mundane it may be, their postings are always literate, poetic, and generally command attention.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 05:14:42 AM »
Thank you genteel. :)